Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Next Interview is close!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Re: Next Interview is close!

Question 1

Dancer is designed to be a healer who is also on the front lines, using TP to heal other players. However they do not gain a Raise ability of any kind, BRD itself has Goddess's Hymnus incase of a party wipe. Could Dance be given a similar ability i.e. an AoE Reraise Dance or a Direct Raise Dance to be able to efficiently manage a party as a healer.

Question 2

Gaining Exp at the higher lvs has become non-existant in Conquest Areas thus Conquest Points(CP) aren't being gained. The Community however still has uses for CP, Would it be possible to add new ways to gain CP? or Perhaps ways to save CP by allowing the community to recharge our Empress/Chariot Bands by using Imperial Standing or Allied Notes?

Question 3

Although the community enjoys the thought of new weapons and armors some of us the thought of adding to existing sets such as AF to AF+1 and Relic to Relic+1. Would it be possible to see more of this? I think it would be a better way of improve our characters without making existing sets of armor useless since we would need those pieces to upgrade them anyway. Sets that come to mind would be AF+2 Relic+2 Homam+1 Nashira+1 Assualt Gear+1 aswell as many more. Although for some sets I do see this being a little gamebreaking.

Question 4

One of the many enjoyable elements of FFXI is the storyline of the missions however regarding the Nations missions although people want to complete them the majority do not want to lose their precious outposts espically the Gustaberg, Ronfaure and Sarutabaruta. Would it be possible to make outposts similar to Conquest Points? i.e. If you switch Nations you lose them but regain them when you switch back. This would allow people to complete other Nations Missions while limiting the fact that they cant just transfer their Outposts over when they switch Nation.

Edit:

Question 5

With the latest Expansion the chance has been given to players to go back in time 20years and take place in the Crystal War some of these being BLUs CORs and PUPs. Does that mean we will see their Relic placed in Dynamis? As it was once stated these jobs never took part in the Crystal War but with WoG they technically now have which could fill in plot details of how the Relic ended up there, Or will another event be used? If so when do we plan to see all this added as the community has been eagerly awaiting these items for a long time now.

Question 1
    Is there any planned adjustments to the Hills are Alive KSBC? The difficulty of acquiring the adamantoise egg is much more difficult than acquiring the two other pieces required for Black Belt.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Thanks for the questions so far. I think we got a lot for the Interview.
    I am going to filter through them now and once we know what the Version Update fixed or
    well probably messed up more we will talk about it again.

For the curious ones. I have no clue, when the Interview will happen, because I still wait for the
    new Square Enix US contact person to contact me.

My experience tells me I will get the E-Mail this or latest next week and then I wait till the Version Update is done.

Old Merits
    BG Level

After closing this Topic, it does not mean you can now send me questions via PM.
    Mailing me any question is not going to increase the chance that we will ask them.
    (Actually I have not read ONE question so far sent to me via PM)

I will only consider those that have been posted correct on the Forum.
    Since no Topic is open atm for this, there is no need to Mail me questions.

We have enough questions at this point. Just wait till the Version Update is out and we brainstorm
    then again.

Thank you.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6