Item Search

BG-Wiki Search

View Poll Results: I want to see questions regarding...

Voters
1879. You may not vote on this poll
  • ... AV (Video, Tactic ect)

208 11.07%
  • ... WotG (Where is the big stuff?)

157 8.36%
  • ... 2 Hand Weapon (Small enhancement?)

54 2.87%
  • … Campaign

18 0.96%
  • … New Merits (Where? Or/and Adjust some useless old merits)

184 9.79%
  • … New Equipment

135 7.18%
  • … more PvP Content

31 1.65%
  • … more Storage space

61 3.25%
  • … Graphic (DX9, higher resolution, ect)

61 3.25%
  • … Einherjar (>.<;

128 6.81%
  • … Nyzul Weapon

114 6.07%
  • … Scholar (needs a lot of tweaking)

82 4.36%
  • … Dynamis Fee (lowering, like Limbus Fee?)

93 4.95%
  • … General Job Adjustments

169 8.99%
  • … Crafting

46 2.45%
  • … EXP/Merit Camps, we need more.

100 5.32%
  • … Endgame is more crowded then ever (SE NEEDS LOOKING INTO IT NOW)

186 9.90%
  • … Summoner adjustments

52 2.77%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    A. Body
    BG Level

Re: Poll about the Interview PRE-Version Update

I'm not having this argument, go bitch about not being able to use soboro on merits and HNM anymore somewhere else. The job is fine as it is and doesn't get any fewer merit invites than any other melee.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by LD
    I'm not having this argument, go bitch about not being able to use soboro on merits and HNM anymore somewhere else. The job is fine as it is and doesn't get any fewer merit invites than any other melee.
    what does changes in the 200% ws mod have to do with soboro?; I'm asking for changes that lowered(1st 2hand nerf) YGK 200% from 2.0 to 1.85(while 100/300 mod stayed same) which was done to make-up for 1:1 str to attack then but since that was changed it seems unfair to leave our ws nerfed while drg/drk had acc on theirs corrected.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfknight
    Quote Originally Posted by LD
    what does changes in the 200% ws mod have to do with soboro?; I'm asking for changes that lowered(1st 2hand nerf) YGK 200% from 2.0 to 1.85(while 100/300 mod stayed same) which was done to make-up for 1:1 str to attack then but since that was changed it seems unfair to leave our ws nerfed while drg/drk had acc on theirs corrected.
    Are you seriously bitching about Sam weaponskills?

you can't have that 200% mod back because it would mean more damage. Drk and Drg got their accuracy on weaponskills restored because its just accuracy. It helps them land all the hits on the weaponskill and reach the high end of the damage they can produce using it. No matter how much they boost acc, you're still going to reach a point where all the hits are landing and more acc on weaponskill does not = more damage. In the case on raising sam tp mod, that definitely equals more damage. They lowered the sam mods because they wanted to lower the overall damage to make room for the 2handed adjustment to be balanced, it was just a fair adjustemnt.

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

2H weapons aren't nerfed to the point of needing another real boost, ppl need to quit sucking and saying their back to where it started before the boost.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2iqy6ba.jpg

this is a parse of a drk in my LS(Kayn) against 2 ridill war's, Chemistry being ebody, ridill, the other Sarius was kinda NQ, no ebody but he was the voke bitch.

Setup: 2x brd, whm, 2x war/nin, drk/sam, north mamool camp at mmsp

Songs:
    2x march, madrigal, minuet
    Drk used hedgehog pie this time

The drk has ares body, aces helm but no justice torque(his build still needs work hence the poor accuracy), the jp war in question is chemistry(ebody, ridill + all the other gear a ridill war should have) he plays his jobs well so its not some random newb jp.

Sarius should be ignored since he was being voke bitch on war plus lacking a swiftbelt(has bad luck on the drop) but also has a ridill.

I think its a waste of a question to ask to further boost 2H weapons. They are fine but perhaps some nicer grips couldn't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordender
    2H weapons aren't nerfed to the point of needing another real boost, ppl need to quit sucking and saying their back to where it started before the boost.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2iqy6ba.jpg

this is a parse of a drk in my LS(Kayn) against 2 ridill war's, Chemistry being ebody, ridill, the other Sarius was kinda NQ, no ebody but he was the voke bitch.

Setup: 2x brd, whm, 2x war/nin, drk/sam, north mamool camp at mmsp

Songs:
    2x march, madrigal, minuet
    Drk used hedgehog pie this time

The drk has ares body, aces helm but no justice torque(his build still needs work hence the poor accuracy), the jp war in question is chemistry(ebody, ridill + all the other gear a ridill war should have) he plays his jobs well so its not some random newb jp.

Sarius should be ignored since he was being voke bitch on war plus lacking a swiftbelt(has bad luck on the drop) but also has a ridill.

I think its a waste of a question to ask to further boost 2H weapons. They are fine but perhaps some nicer grips couldn't hurt.

Guillotine's tricky in that it can yield some exceptional highs, but also peter out some craptastic lows if you don't miss completely. A bit more consistency would be nice, but the WS will always have a random element to it. Meanwhile, YGK can actually fall behind simply because they're single-hit and have no critical chance. Sure, I'll get a DA'd WS that'll do above 1300 now and then, but expecting anywhere between 650-900 is the norm on things that aren't HNM. Can't really speak for GA WARs since I'm not one, but the fact your two parse examples were choosing DW over a GA could be considered a hint that all's not right with the world. DRG and Penta is kind of like Guillotine, but many merit mobs being pierce weak skews the balance concept.

If anything, I liked the pre-nerf 2H update because it indirectly gave WAR more weapon versatility. Polearms for SAMs weren't as lol, and BSTs could consider a Scythe for DoTing along with their pet. I did vote for further, slight 2H enhancements if only to find more of a balance between now and then. More grips and making Seigan/Third Eye not sucking so much would pretty much solidify things compared to DW and Utsu.

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

In my experience it takes more work for a drk to win than a sam/war and war/sam vs a ridill. I don't think a drk will blow out a well played ridill user unless the drk is using an apoc but based on the parses i've seen, a drk who's playing their asses off usually end up in a margin of 1-2% better.

The power of 2h weapons seem to be in the weaponskill dmg. BB Mnks and ridills always seem outdot a 2h'er but its the weaponskill damage that generally puts 2H'er ahead.

In this parse you will see exactly that, both ridill war's have higher melee dot which is a no brainer but look at the weaponskill damage, the drk was 22,635 damage better than chemistry and 52,333 better than sarius.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmir Rainteau
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I'd personally like to see khroma ore obtainable through pankration and chocobo circuit. Perhaps they wouldn't be so terribly empty anymore. >.>;

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4