Closed Thread
Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The gimp/confused/wtf player thread: III

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    as with the first, gimp is in pts, town gear doesnt count, rmt doesnt count, idle gear doesnt count

keep your drama to yourself
    Thread 1
    Thread 2

Play nice!

Just kidding, but not really.

Banned.

BG Level

Re: The gimp/confused/wtf player thread: III!

Stop fucking blacking out the names/LSnames srsly -.-.

Unless the party was ok or the player is nice, but still -_-
    [attachment=0:2cj6whxw]Osodeee.jpg[/attachment:2cj6whxw]

Osodeeeemaruuuuu, now, the party was great considering the last 10 parties I've been in. But still it could have been 30% better if they had better gear.

The WHM had no refresh body, and still had no MP problems (/SMN sub and me RDM plus BRD), ToAU is that broken >.>;

assburgers
    BG Level

>.>

Didn't get on yesterday, so didn't get to reply, but again.... he said what he said, has been known for some weird things before, and grats on Black Belt Tsuts, you just get?

Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cant remember name
    So, little back story behind this as its a semi-cross post from alla pics thread.

I was idling in whitegate hoping to see something interesting to do and Mageoholic (rdmdontdie for those of you who will know) and his bro come up and start talking shit to me. It lasted for about an hour and fifteen minutes, it was great. I didn't get any SS of the conversation because it was filtered out by whitegate shout (Mid way through my "conversation" a friend came over and told me that my ex was pregnant ((not mine)) and by the time I got done laughing about it most of the best bits were gone).

Anyways, I was making fun about how he always talks about rdm af and wise gear as good gear, and he doesn't need anything better because he doesn't have any problems meleeing and enfeebling with his set up. Then his brother chimes up and goes "Oh yeah? Pssst, He's got crimson". So then mageo got in his RDM gear to show off for me. Yes I know its in town, but this is the gear he got into, to prove to me he wasn't gimp.
    [attachment=0:3h3i0vr4]mageoholic.jpg[/attachment:3h3i0vr4]
    I was totally going to call you on town gear until I read your post. Then I was sad.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

BTW, that's druid's rope.

And yes, I love playing on the NES.

attached a pic I took this morning so people wouldn't have to reference the old thread.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

wow Crimson, like wow.... :bastok:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...411_103758.pngthe whole LS he is in uber phail.... DomarUUUUU sams and what not haha

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsu Kiyome
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Max™
    >.>

Didn't get on yesterday, so didn't get to reply, but again.... he said what he said, has been known for some weird things before, and grats on Black Belt Tsuts, you just get?
    I've had black belt for about a year now <.<;;

It's the D. Body that eludes me. Over 30 or 40 Kirins now and I haven't seen one drop. Does it seriously exist?

So yeah... it makes me sad cause when ppl check me the first thing they see is "Black Belt... no D. Body..... WTF!?"

I'm trying. I really am... /cry
    If you're a LS on carbuncle and are willing to let me have a D. Body Abj if it drops, shoot me a PM. We haven't gotten one in about 20 or 30 Kirins and I've been camping in on other LSes Kirins with no luck either. It's just Osode + W. Legs... allllll the time. If your LS wants those, I'll come along and watch your kirins.

I wonder how long it will be until someone posts my rdm, I'm actually surprised I've yet to see it.

Hell, when I get home I may just do it myself for luls.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Replace Dbody with Wlegs and you have my shell. We rot those fucking things all the time.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by EssEnnKay
    Replace Dbody with Wlegs and you have my shell. We rot those fucking things all the time.
    That. We've only had 2 Kirins not drop D.Body, but only 3 W.Legs(2 from the same Kirin) and 2 N.Bodies ever. D.Bodies have been freelot pretty much since our 2nd Kirin.

assburgers
    BG Level

Re: The gimp/confused/wtf player thread: III

I've seen Osode go damn near freelot, Wlegs right behind it, Dbody isn't too bad, but I've seen I think 5 Nbodies now out of 35 or so Kirins.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Oh, Osodes are pretty much freelot for us. W Legs will be soon (we are a bit behind on them cause they did not drop much for a bit, but in the last couple months they have been dropping like mad for us.) D Body and N Body, however, just do not drop for us that often (though, if I remember right, I think we had a good number of N Bodies drop on our first couple Kirin's, including a double N Body drop which got me my Heca Harness.) It's pretty much comedy at this point to see the crap drops we get from Kirin (hey look, it's a D Cloth and Raise III only, gogo my TH4!)

assburgers
    BG Level

TP Burn?

Cause I've been joking around in my shell that TP Burn = Osode + Wlegs, and screw everything else.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsu Kiyome
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

TP Burn?

Cause I've been joking around in my shell that TP Burn = Osode + Wlegs, and screw everything else.
    Doesn't matter. We've done it with BLMs, SMNs, TP burns, you name it. Always Osode + W. Legs pretty much. Or like Meep said, we get the crap drops. One time double S. Cloth and nothing else. Not even a crystal. We actually have a few people (I think 4 or so) that need D. Body. It's getting absurd.

Max, if your LS is doing Kirin, message me in game or something. The more chances I have to get that thing, the better. -.-;; This isn't even funny anymore. My Salvage group would benefit so much more with that thing. . .

Lyramion's better half
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hopefulki Nozomi
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

wow ; ;

i think our LS has gotten 4~5 W. Legs in the past 10 months, and we need like 12 more

go go D body -.-

assburgers
    BG Level

We have a few after Dbody still, it don't drop that much, and we used to have quite a Sam/Mnk army.

Looks like Hope is the man to talk to there.

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My first LS literally had Kirin throwing N.bodies at us. By the time we broke, it went freelot to RDM mains with no melee above 40. Then I join VS and all of a sudden N.body was the holy fucking grail of Kirin. I swear, pearls affect drop rates. XD

assburgers
    BG Level

lol

Yup, I treasure my Nbody and went for it first after Haidate, cause while Haidate will drop sooner or later, there is no way to say when the next Nbody will decide to grace us.

Joemomma

Quote Originally Posted by elphaba
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsutsumiko
    >.>

I've had black belt for about a year now <.<;;

It's the D. Body that eludes me. Over 30 or 40 Kirins now and I haven't seen one drop. Does it seriously exist?

So yeah... it makes me sad cause when ppl check me the first thing they see is "Black Belt... no D. Body..... WTF!?"

I'm trying. I really am... /cry
    If you're a LS on carbuncle and are willing to let me have a D. Body Abj if it drops, shoot me a PM. We haven't gotten one in about 20 or 30 Kirins and I've been camping in on other LSes Kirins with no luck either. It's just Osode + W. Legs... allllll the time. If your LS wants those, I'll come along and watch your kirins.
    damn. i've got dbody/legs/bb items in my locker, mnk is 15, and I still don't have an osode.
    That should make him feel better ^-^

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast