Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Mog House Madness     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

They really should make furniture not take inventory spaces... would give a lot of people the ability to actually decorate their mog houses.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Nothing special, but here's mine. I like the idea of making rooms in the MH, so I started working on doing something like that. Need to get me some Partitions, etc.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

holy shit :O nice .dat changes

This is my mog house after I let a friend play my guy during xarc to lot a possible item. I come back SAM75/DRK1 in bibiki bay on the other side of the map, no warp items, no tav ring, no nothin. I was in full mining gear and wearing my glory crown too. When I checked my inventory I noticed it was 80/80 with little worms filling up all the extra space, stacks upon stacks. Checked satchel, same thing. While I was riding the boat back I checked my mog house through the side menu to see if all my gear was there after that, it was but also all of my storage spaces were filled to the brim with little worms the guy spent like 20k on buying those lol..

Then when I came back I just flat out laughed my ass off when I saw my mog house changed to this. I use to have the bookshelf's in 4 corners and my bed near the door. I like thew new design.

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Wakabo View Post
    This is my mog house after I let a friend play my guy during xarc to lot a possible item. I come back SAM75/DRK1 in bibiki bay on the other side of the map, no warp items, no tav ring, no nothin. I was in full mining gear and wearing my glory crown too. When I checked my inventory I noticed it was 80/80 with little worms filling up all the extra space, stacks upon stacks. Checked satchel, same thing. While I was riding the boat back I checked my mog house through the side menu to see if all my gear was there after that, it was but also all of my storage spaces were filled to the brim with little worms the guy spent like 20k on buying those lol..

Then when I came back I just flat out laughed my ass off when I saw my mog house changed to this. I use to have the bookshelf's in 4 corners and my bed near the door. I like thew new design.

Owned. I would've gone with ginger cookies, but little worms are just as comical.

This is what my mog house looks like now. I'll have to move stuff around once I get my drawing desk though.

Huge:

I want that San d'Orian Tea Set once I saw it in Nirokun's house, but I can't find it. And I don't have a place to put it anyway.

You wouldn't download a car
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I made what can only be described as a church in my MH. Although I prefer the term "Monk temple". A safe sanctuary where ye fellow monks convene and worship the divine deity, in all of her full-shuraness.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...210_141536.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...210_141612.png

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I pray there twice a week.

You wouldn't download a car
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    I pray there twice a week.
    Not nearly enough if you want to escape her divine judgement, in the form of severe blunt trauma.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Buttons Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Welcome to Buttons humble little home in the heart of Windurst. :D

I'll start'aru the tour with my plant corner, mhh the air smells so fresh over here.
    http://i41.tinypic.com/25071w3.jpg

Next to the corner we have my fancy egg safe that I obtained last year. This is where I store all my cutlery for special occasions. ^_^/
    http://i43.tinypic.com/11gsgtw.jpg

I decided to purchase a gigantic bunk bed. My best friend Mog the Moogle needs a bed as well you know! Since he is scared'aru of heights he gets the bottom bunk. Kinda odd for a Moogle who can fly to be scared of heights. O.o

Next to my bed is also my bookstack. Nothing better than a good read'aru before bed-time! Mog likes the scary-wary stories the most. So I read to him from the book "The Galka Reaper"....only problem is he can't sleep after hearing scary stories.

Trying to climb the ladder, am so short...
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2latvdd.jpg

Over here you can see my Windurst banner which the Star Sybill'aru gave to me. I also put all my shiny things on this piece of furniture. See all those many drawers? That's where Mog puts all my equipment when I don't use them. All those drawers are full of flutes and harps and various pieces of jewelry! Oopsy maybe I should not have mentioned that, need to remind Mog to set up our security spell before we go out.
    http://i42.tinypic.com/nehvrk.jpg

This is my work corner where I develop'aru and sort out all of my photographs of Vana'diel in order to entertain you guys. And next to my desk there is an entire case of my favourite drink. Chocolate milk! *___*/
    Sadly this drawer is stuck once again, gotta pull'aru harder....
    http://i44.tinypic.com/312hh0o.jpg

And to end this tour you guys get to meet my pets. See I have two fishies who love to hide, but I managed to snap both of them for you guys! The blue one is called Fishy and the Orange one's name is Wishy. Fishy and Wishy. >:3 Fishy is the fatso though, he gobbles up all the food when Mog feeds them.
    I also have two butterflies. They were given to me by an old Elvaan near Knightwell in West Ronfaure last year. There was this sort of fishing competition and I got these Butterflies as a prize. So I quickly had a little taru called Fuzzylemur (yeah his head is so fuzzy, hair all over the place, needs a comb badly!) craft a cage for my new pets. I call them bug one and bug two. >:D Don't know what they eat though, I think Mog throws in some magical dust or something to keep them alive. WHAT there is a third butterfly you say, seems they have been breeding. o.o
    http://i39.tinypic.com/i6ks5h.jpg

Where is Mog you ask? Well he is a shy little Moogle so when he heard I was giving a tour he quickly went to the Windurst Food Market in Windurst Waters to get us some food for the weekend.

Thanks for coming to visit, see you guys next time. ^_^/

MOOSE VOUCHER
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

If everyone was taru, there would be no wars.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

There'd be wars on who gets the last piece of cake. Since they're so fat.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

What are the two plants in Button's last screenshot?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Necrooooooooooooooo

He still posts on these boards btw, can just ask him!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I just realized it's 2011, not 2010... thought it was a 30 day necro, not a 400 day necro...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    What are the two plants in Button's last screenshot?
    The non-event ones? Tree cuttings and probably wildgrass seeds or something. Also nice necro.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Necccrrrrroooooooooooooooo Check out my awesome houses.

Kamugi's house!
    Spoilered for huge, even though it probably doesn't matter.

Spoiler: show

Kalico's house!!

Kaerin's House

Kaelico's House

Oh fishing stall, I wish I could put you right here .....eventually!

Secret passageway! not visible from the outside, like the labyrinth.

And lastly Kaeneko's House~

yay~

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Oh my god necro!

Seriously though, nice mh's! I never had the patience to go through and decorate, I usually just threw stuff on the floor and was like yay decoration!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

How do you even have the free space to decorate your MH properly these days - mine's more bare than it's ever been.

Should definitely be a separate MH section just for furnishings.