FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Uther

Re: So What Are YOU Playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic
    Playing Xenogears again actually... just started today.
    Before that just FFXI and playing all the Tales games (that were released stateside or have translation patches) in order of their releases.
    I just started playing Xenogears about a week ago as well

Im at The Tower of Babel -.- the most anoying part IMO. I keep on falling and having to start over

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Ah, I haven't made it there yet... I'm doing the "No Upgrade" challenge but I'm trying it without a guide and I'm having some trouble against the Dora.

tebian

"Eternal Sonata" on the 360, totally great game if you like Chopin's music.

Waiting on the UK version of "Crisis Core" to get here with its special art book so I can finally play it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Murdock Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Uther

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic
    Ah, I haven't made it there yet... I'm doing the "No Upgrade" challenge but I'm trying it without a guide and I'm having some trouble against the Dora.
    I was considering doing this challenge, but I wanted to make a quick run through the game to get warmed up before I attempted it. Its been years since I last played, im very suprised I rememebered alot of the secrets this game has to offer. It took me like an hour to get adjusted to playing again, i've been playing ffxi on the PC for so long I forgot the wonders of a controller in my hand lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by tebian
    "Eternal Sonata" on the 360, totally great game if you like Chopin's music.

Waiting on the UK version of "Crisis Core" to get here with its special art book so I can finally play it.
    It's great even if you don't know Chopin's music. The OST of this game is incredible, and it's actually a very good RPG.

Working on finishing MGS4 and then moving back to the 360 to take on Ninja Gaiden 2.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    MGS4/WoW/Legend of Dragoon right now

Waiting anxiously for Soul Calibur IV at the end of the month.
    Soul Calibur 4 isnt coming out till July 29th, I cant wait either, gunna get 360 version.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo
    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    MGS4/WoW/Legend of Dragoon right now

Waiting anxiously for Soul Calibur IV at the end of the month.
    Soul Calibur 4 isnt coming out till July 29th, I cant wait either, gunna get 360 version.
    Yeah I literally just realized that this morning after thinking it was coming out this month for ages. Kind of good since I'm low on funds atm <_<

Maldra

I'd really love to play MG4 but I don't have a PS3 as well... Someone buy me one D; Also, when is Final Fantasy XIII supposed to come out? I'll have to buy a PS3 when that comes out for sure...

But, I'm currently playing The Legend of the Dragoon for like the 4th time through.. Such a fun game. I think I'll play through Final Fantasy Tactics after that..

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Maldra
    I'd really love to play MG4 but I don't have a PS3 as well... Someone buy me one D; Also, when is Final Fantasy XIII supposed to come out? I'll have to buy a PS3 when that comes out for sure...
    Late '09?

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Right now the only FF13 date I can come up with is for versus and thats "supposed" to release December 21 and hell its on the gamestop site yet not reserving it in store which means imo, we'll see it next year.

PS3 really is lacking strong titles this year, wish FF13 would release ;/

Looking forward to Valkyria chronicles for PS3 tho!

Maldra

I really should subscribe to a gaming magazine again... I haven't had a clue on what games coming out are good or not for too long.. Anyone know of any good Wii titles coming up?

I have a grand total of 3 Wii games, and none of them use the remote function >_>

Fire Emblem, Guitar Hero, and Brawl. (And yes, I have Zelda: TP, but I got it for the GC before I bought a Wii)

The only other game I've tried for Wii is that Mario Galaxy one, and I didn't care for the camera views and style very much, so I don't think I'm going to buy that.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Well unfortunatley the wii is the wrong system to be lookin for 3rd party games for or in this case RPG's, because just like lst 2 generations of nintendo console, there are next to no 3rd party game support and little to choose from which is why i refuse to buy one, because I know I wont touch it. It's kinda humorus that their handheld market rapes their console market and have tons and tons of games to choose from. That being said to answer ur question the only other RPG's I could reccomend for the wii would be Baroque and Okami, I own both for PS2 and they are great games. Okami being one of my favorite RPG's I've played in a longtime.

Hope that helped a little and for all you wii fans I dont mean to offend but you know its true Nintendo releases the same shit every generation.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I'm playing FF12 again right now. I don't know why but for some reason I can't get enough of that game.

After that I'm going to replay Xenosaga and actually try and get through the travesty that was Xenosaga 2. I really don't understand why they borked the battle system so bad in the second one, makes the game damn near unplayable. If the final one is as good as I've been told I can suffer through it though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Soarian
    I'm playing FF12 again right now. I don't know why but for some reason I can't get enough of that game.

After that I'm going to replay Xenosaga and actually try and get through the travesty that was Xenosaga 2. I really don't understand why they borked the battle system so bad in the second one, makes the game damn near unplayable. If the final one is as good as I've been told I can suffer through it though.
    At least the story in 2 was pretty good. It sort of made up for the crappy gameplay (I wouldn't play it again though lol.. but it's worth at least 1 playthrough.)

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Crisis Core was released in EU today and I got it yesterday so I have been playing that and am loving it so far, on top of that im playing through MGS4 for the second time to unlock some stuff and just for the fact its a masterpiece.

LazyShell
    BG Level

Recently finished FFX, then yesterday I finished a PC game called Giants: Citizen Kabuto (very fun game by the way, mix of first person shooter, third person shooter, and RTS, and done pretty well). Now i'll probably go back to DotA while waiting on FF4 for DS and hopefully Starcraft 2.

Paging Dr. Nat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

ive been super addicted to Team Fortress 2 lately