+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 490 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: So What Are YOU Playing?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Re: So What Are YOU Playing?

Finishing up some FFXII crap, just got my Tournesol, Excalibur and Masamune. Almost just started a new game because I hadn't played it in a year but... hell no.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

Neverwinter Nights 2 on my laptop, MGS4 (going for BB rank) and Fifa 2008.

Oh, and ff11.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Horse or Pig, Catch with a football, baseball, or one of those awesome fabric ring frisbee's, and a bit of tennis since its wimbledon time.

Oh, and I guess a bit of D2 since the ladder was reset. No video games can really hold me like they used to, not that I think thats such a bad thing in the grand scheme.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Natallon View Post
    ive been super addicted to Team Fortress 2 lately
    This and MGS 1 2 3 and 4 when I beat all the others Q_Q

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I'm playing Etrian Odyssey II, the game plays like a very old school PC RPG, or old school D&D game. It's a first person dungeon crawler where you can customize your own party of five out of 18 job classes and build them up, you can have up to 38 characters to register and go adventuring with! Very fun leveling system and skill system, highly addictive game play. The second best feature is that you can draw your own map and make notes on it, like for example you can place an image of a set of stairs in one square indicating it's a staircase going either up or down and you can enter a little message about it :D Very nifty.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Playing EOII myself right now, Third Stratum, it's gotten to the point that I ignore the quests completely, I just want to finish this damned maze. Too many of them are dumb little things like "go to this random area of this one map and wander around forever until you finally find this one item whose location we gave you absolutely no clues for then return it to this other guy in this other location whom we coincidentally also gave you absolutely no useful information towards finding."

Don't get me wrong, love the game, but the vagueness of the quests isn't my style - it's not a bad design choice, I just don't enjoy it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

No RPGs to play. =/

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Soarian View Post
    I'm playing FF12 again right now. I don't know why but for some reason I can't get enough of that game.

After that I'm going to replay Xenosaga and actually try and get through the travesty that was Xenosaga 2. I really don't understand why they borked the battle system so bad in the second one, makes the game damn near unplayable. If the final one is as good as I've been told I can suffer through it though.
    Try to mess around elemental ether combo with Momo. Doing 3000 damages hit very early in the game is fun, and you can pretty much overkill any monsters. Set those "3 stock" ability whenever you can to speed up the fight and not having to boost at the beginning

And do some leveling when you're alone with Shion later in the game. I xp'd for 1h and one shotted every normal mobs till the end of the game on my last play through.

And if you plan to complete everything just for the sake of it, you might want to steal Orgulla double tech 20 times, and sell the book 19 times. It's the fastest way (and by far) to pay back Matthew's debt.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso View Post
    It's great even if you don't know Chopin's music. The OST of this game is incredible, and it's actually a very good RPG.
    Agreed, I bought the OST... and the game is very enjoyable (though a bit repetituve at times, but easily ignored)

Black Belt
    BG Level

Playing through FFT for the first time in awhile. Goddam it's been too long, such a great game.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Playing FF11 obviously, with dashes of SSBB and Mario Galaxy in between. Recently finished the world ends with you on DS, amazing game. I have in their plastic on my shelf at home : Phoenix Wright 3 + Apollo Justice (PW4) , as well as Advance Wars DS, the one that came out more recently. I really want to play it but there's not enough time in the day for it.

It's bad enough that I've also ordered FFTA2, FFIV, FF:CC for DS too eh? Those all will be in their plastic for a long time too I bet.
    I have FF3 DS unfinished, but I'm not curious in the slightest to finish that, because the gameplay was just so horrible and the UI very poor, as well as that whole battles taking forever to finish because everyone must wave to the camera at the end of each fight so they can display their xp recieved.

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

When not playing FF11 or Rockband......Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I'm nearing the end of that I think, and then afterwards gonna probably pick up and play through KotOR 2.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

Well, back to Oblivion. Always wanted to level a Ranger type character.

Rather disappointed with ps3 version though. Frame Rate seems somewhat worse than x360 version, making it quite hard to aim.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

i'm playing your mom's tits

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ar Tonelico. Trying to make my party of lvl92s actually fight like 92s ~_~.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Grandia1 of all things...

Black Belt
    BG Level

Pesona3. Neat game so far, very different. Turn based combat with enough strategy to be interesting, party control by general directions, and an option to automate it. Seems really really long though, I'm only a couple "months" in and I have like 15 hours of playtime.

I'm also trying Secret of the Solstice, some free2play RO clone. Seems like it could be a relaxing grind in small doses, and if it isn't.... well at least I didn't pay for it!

oh and the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm demo. shit is fun. kind of wish they had post-timeskip characters, but I might pick it up when its released anyway.

Resident furfag
    BG Level

TF2, a lot. cc2iscool's servers.

Waiting for Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty.

Crisis Core @48 hours.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Playing some motherfuckin Seiken Densetsu 3 (again).
    Trying to beat the entire game without using any healing. (Moon Saber/Angel's Grail aren't the same as healing imo, so I will likely use them if I find it impossible without)