Recently Finished:
    MGS4
    FF:Crystal Rings (meh)
    Ninja Gaiden II

Playing:
    FFIV
    FFTA2
    TWEWY

Yea...i've been alternating between the three every other night. Although TWEWY is bad ass and I find myself playing it more often to finish it through.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Final Fantasy 4 DS and Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2.

I think I'm going to play through Brave Fencer Musashi again. If you've never played it, it's an old PS1 Action RPG where you play as a dual-wielding Samurai kid who can absorb enemies and get special moves from them. It's also got a great cast of characters and voice acting, and an enjoyable story. If you find this game somewhere, buy it. It owns.

Honestly though, I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for November, with Left 4 Dead and Fallout 3 both coming out. *saves pennies*

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Was gonna get to all 255 stats and max as much HP/MP as I could in FFX but I got bored once I could thrash Ultima Buster without breaking a sweat, no point in going further I guess (screw capturing 10 of each monster for Nemesis).

Right now I'm thinking I might pick up Phantasy Star IV, I keep starting it and then getting distracted, from everything I've heard I'm really missing out by not playing it.

As far as what I'm currently playing, pretty much just FFIV DS, which booted Etrian Odyssey II right out of my DS's card slot.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Daimen-G View Post
    I think I'm going to play through Brave Fencer Musashi again. If you've never played it, it's an old PS1 Action RPG where you play as a dual-wielding Samurai kid who can absorb enemies and get special moves from them. It's also got a great cast of characters and voice acting, and an enjoyable story. If you find this game somewhere, buy it. It owns.

Honestly though, I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for November, with Left 4 Dead and Fallout 3 both coming out. *saves pennies*
    Fun game, I really liked it even though the controls were a bit wonky at times and the graphics left much to be desired. The dialogue was usually pretty funny and the combat was fun overall. I think I quit after getting my ass handed to me by one of the later bosses though, I forget which one, some of them were actually really hard.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I need to quit bouncing games sometimes. Current list -

PS3 - Ratchet & Clank Future
    PC - TF2, TF2, TF2, TF2, TF2, TF2, TF2, TF2, TF2, TF2
    DS - Mega Man ZX Advent.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Final Fantasy Anthology
    FFXI
    Way of the Samurai

Left the 360 at my fiancee's place this week so she could play Rock Band. Missing Call of Duty

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Daimen-G View Post

One of my favorite games of all time man.
    I was very disappointed with the "sequel".

Do not EVER play Musashi Samurai Legend if you cherish Brave Fencer Musashi.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Just played through soul claibur 4 good game, but way too short.
    Playing Bad Company and FF4 for DS.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Having wayyyyyy too much fun with Trauma Center 2: Under the Knife. Such intensity that my eyes dry up (from lack of blinking) after such operations with this intense music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP4DM...eature=related

More moreeee, even if they use similar methods the storyline and operations are fun fun

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I wish they used that music more often. I believe they only use that track for Neo-GUILT? I find Encroaching Shadows to be pretty boring. :/

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic View Post
    I wish they used that music more often. I believe they only use that track for Neo-GUILT? I find Encroaching Shadows to be pretty boring. :/
    If the song was used too much it wouldn't be as bracing I think. I rather like the other operation songs myself even that remixed GUILT song (sounds remixed to me from the older verison)

Sieg took several tries for me (on CHP 7 now). The microphone deal was a hilarious method they added, it took me by surprise. Glad I wasn't on the subway anymore or I'd look like some freak blowing into his DS every minute.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

For the love of all that is holy! Everyone go buy Geometry Wars 2 on 360 Arcade. It came out yesterday, and jesus fuck, it is addicting and more fun than the original by leaps and bounds. I started playing, and before I knew it, almost 2 hours had gone by. The game starts out with only one mode of play, but after a couple of play throughs, another opens up. Then you move onto that one, and the next opens up. Until you have 6 different modes of play available. They're all unique and fun in their own ways, but my favorite are Waves, Puzzle mode (has a diff name, can't think of it) and Pacifism. There's also new music for each mode of play, and they're all really good, and get you amped. including a remix of the original Geometry Wars theme.

I've bought at least 20+ games off live arcade, and this is easily my most favorite so far. It's only 800 points. Do yourself a favor and check this out, if you liked the original.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    For the love of all that is holy! Everyone go buy Geometry Wars 2 on 360 Arcade.

Do yourself a favor and check this out, if you liked the original.
    That. And check it out even if you didn't know about the original, this game is awesome.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

im playing ff4, ffta2, wow, and poker on pokerstars

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Liking Phantasy Star IV so far, although the dialogue/story is a bit laughable:

"Hey, you're my old friend"
    - "Yeah, this town was destroyed"
    "Oh, damn, we needed medicine from this town"
    - "Oh that medicine is in this other town"
    "Oh okay I'm going to go there and get the medicine"
    - "Oh okay I'm coming with you"

Could be a lot more fleshed-out, is my point, but I like the game anyway. Gotta remember, this was cutting-edge in the Genesis days.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Will be playing Madden 09 after work today. Also, Bionic Commando Rearmed is out tomorrow, I think I will be playing that later.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I just started Lost Oddessy, also still working my way through The World Ends With You.

Loving Lost Oddessy so far, great graphics.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Just re-played through uncharted to unlock trophies and finaly finished okami

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Trophies are out for Uncharted? >.> I should check that out.

FF4DS is currently the only thing i'm playing, should tide me over for the next 2 weeks until Tales of Vesperia is out... and that will hold my attention until Infinite Undiscovery comes out a few weeks after that.

Yay for new RPGs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 490 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast