+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 490 FirstFirst ... 375 415 423 424 425 426 427 435 475 ... LastLast

Thread: So What Are YOU Playing?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Finished up all quests on the first playthrough of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and now going back to MGS3 in hopes of beating it this week.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Just finished first playthrough of The Legend of Korra. The game is ridiculously short but RIDICULOUSLY fun for every second of that playthrough. Do not regret dropping $15 on it at all. The replay value is definitely there too.

BG Level

Finished my "fight" with The Sorrow in MGS3 last night. Gotta love Kojima's troll/mindf*ck moments in the games. Though I'm starting to notice how bad the controls are in some situations. I died to The Fury I'm not sure how many times because I couldn't get Snake to walk up a ledge that wasn't even up to his knees or missing that one moment to roll up a ledge and instead just run into the wall.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darkepyon View Post
    Picked up persona 4 golden the other day. Still pretty early into it.
    If you want to talk about Persona 4 Golden, let me know. I love the Persona series hardcore.

FFX-2 (on chapter 5, grinding shit... totally didn't know about the catnip nerf)
    FF6 (waiting for people to return home from fanfest to watch me stream this)
    Legend of Korra (almost done with it...)
    Pokemon Alpha/Sapphire Demo (done with it!)
    and on my iphone I have been playing some DQ4 when I'm out and about... God this game is pissing me off.

BG Level

Persona 4G is always fun. Also, pick up Ys: Memories of Celceta if you want a good hack and slash RPG for the Vita.

Banned.

BG Level

so I heard that this game called "Last of Us" is pretty good or something. finally picked it up this week. I rarely jump on AAA bandwagons, if it's not in a genre I love and follow I don't care, but the eight billion people who kept reminding me of how Last of Us is the second coming of Christ have convinced me to try it. It helps that most of the recommendations focus on how good the story is.

so yeah, I'll be playing it this weekend, if I can tear myself away from Theatrhythm... if.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

@Corrderio hurry up and beat MGS3 so you can join the rest of us in witnessing the best moment in video game history.

@ArianaGrande you will be glad you did. That is the first and only game to rival MGS3 as my favorite game / story of all time. It is very cliche and and predictable but the storytelling and acting is flawless. Perfect execution.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    @Corrderio hurry up and beat MGS3 so you can join the rest of us in witnessing the best moment in video game history.
    Believe me, I'm trying my damnedest to finish MGS3 so I can get into MGS4 and Peacewaker or w/e the other one from the legacy collection was called.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Finished my "fight" with The Sorrow in MGS3 last night. Gotta love Kojima's troll/mindf*ck moments in the games. Though I'm starting to notice how bad the controls are in some situations. I died to The Fury I'm not sure how many times because I couldn't get Snake to walk up a ledge that wasn't even up to his knees or missing that one moment to roll up a ledge and instead just run into the wall.
    I assume you're playing MGS3 from the ps3 remake. I don't know what control scheme it uses, but I played using on PS2 and I could have sworn you could rotate camera and right click to hold it in a specific spot so you could do those kind of action scenes easier. Once you got used to it, it made things a lot more cinematic and much more fun.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Depends if you click the subsistence or not. Subsistence makes the camera stuff much better. Like a different game.

Believe me, I'm trying my damnedest to finish MGS3 so I can get into MGS4 and Peacewaker or w/e the other one from the legacy collection was called.
    I want to say do Peacewalker next since that is next in the storyline date wise. But damn you can sink 100-200 hours into that game. MGS4 will be a lot quicker.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    I assume you're playing MGS3 from the ps3 remake. I don't know what control scheme it uses, but I played using on PS2 and I could have sworn you could rotate camera and right click to hold it in a specific spot so you could do those kind of action scenes easier. Once you got used to it, it made things a lot more cinematic and much more fun.
    HD Remake in The Legacy Collection for PS4.

Anyway just beat it. I'll say this about the ending...

Ocelote, you goddamn bastard you...

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    HD Remake in The Legacy Collection for PS4.

Anyway just beat it.
    I hope you drew out the final battle.

BG Level

Yeah I lost the first time due to running out of time because it took me a bit to get used to the fixed camera. Kojima is pretty much god tier for these kind of moments.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    @Corrderio hurry up and get to the end of MGR so you can join the rest of us in witnessing the best moment in video game history.
    ftfy

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

They harden in response to physical trauma

Been playing Tales of Xillia 2, though only in short bursts. So much better than the first one. But once Civ: After Earth comes out, I'm gonna be all over it

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Killer is Dead: Nightmare Edition is on sale for $8 this weekend. Never played/seen it and I haven't really played a true hack and slash game. Opinions? Reviews? Game looks crazy interesting and I have some steam credit. Considering buying it on the strength the guy was riding a tiger in the trailer...

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Still would love to get an opinion if Killer is Dead is worth the $8. I do have a huge backlog. And to add to it, Steam has Deadly Premonition for $2.49.http://store.steampowered.com/app/247660/

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tea L'euphorie
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

FFXIV: T9 practice and leveling my SMN
    Theatrhythm Curtain Call: still trying to get Sephiroth xD

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke