+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 490 FirstFirst ... 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 ... LastLast

Thread: So What Are YOU Playing?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Maybe it was really that long ago and time just flies, idk.
    I just remember "purchasing" it and then never playing it.
    Yeah it was back when I auto-installed all PSPlus stuff on my system when I first got it.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    I put the PS4 out to pasture. I received Payday 1 for free when Steam was giving it away. I don't think I can pass up 2 for $3.08. Same with Civ 5.
    Payday 2 is great, I've put over 420 hours into it, and the next week or so is Spring Break where they're giving away a bunch of free content. Yesterday we got 2 new heists that were originally part of 2 larger heists, but now you can play those specific parts as a separate heist. Today we got daily/weekly achievement type things to lessen the RNG factor on weapon mods and masks and such. Will be getting 2 more big heists, a character/perk deck and a new enemy before it's all over.

It's definitely not a fun game to play solo though, so either make some friends or find some who already own it. Playing with randoms is entirely hit/miss. Even if you don't own all the DLC you can still join lobbys that are playing the DLC heists, so you're not locked out of content ever. I own almost all the DLC and the majority of it is worth it.

I play regularly with 2 other friends, you're welcome to join us if you add me on Steam. Same username as here.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    Payday 2 is great, I've put over 420 hours into it, and the next week or so is Spring Break where they're giving away a bunch of free content. Yesterday we got 2 new heists that were originally part of 2 larger heists, but now you can play those specific parts as a separate heist. Today we got daily/weekly achievement type things to lessen the RNG factor on weapon mods and masks and such. Will be getting 2 more big heists, a character/perk deck and a new enemy before it's all over.

It's definitely not a fun game to play solo though, so either make some friends or find some who already own it. Playing with randoms is entirely hit/miss. Even if you don't own all the DLC you can still join lobbys that are playing the DLC heists, so you're not locked out of content ever. I own almost all the DLC and the majority of it is worth it.

I play regularly with 2 other friends, you're welcome to join us if you add me on Steam. Same username as here.
    Well, you just sold me! Ordered my key. They have a backorder right now so I have to play the waiting game. I'll add you on Steam. Thank you!

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

You'll want to join the official Payday 2 steam group to get a bunch of free shit as well.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

So I got bored and tried Mighty Gunvolt after having the promo code for months.

Someone beat me. This is so addicting.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I DLed it a few months ago and found it very addicting myself. Solid game.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    I put the PS4 out to pasture. I received Payday 1 for free when Steam was giving it away. I don't think I can pass up 2 for $3.08. Same with Civ 5.
    Not a week later and I have a PS4 on the way. Damn you good sales!

A question regarding the Castlevania series. Should I play the rest of the series before playing Lords of Shadows? Same question for Silent Hill Homecoming.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There are too many castlevania games no you don't really have to. Same with Silent Hill

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

I started trying to play Civ 5 recently. I have never played a Civ before. it is fun but i have no idea what i am doing

BG Level

Just finished episode 2 of Tales from the Borderlands
    Spoiler: show
    I chose to trust Jack...
    I'm a horrible person...
    Seriously...

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I swear GTA5 does not want me to play it at all. Had no internet for most of today, decide to continue story after not touching the game for months. Get halfway through a mission, internet comes back up, game notices that .............and presents me with a loading screen to the beginning of the game.

Back to Trials Fusion I guess as I still work on 100%ing that bloody single player mode.

BG Level

Tried Bravey Default finally. Only got to the part where I return to the starting city, but from what I saw it's pretty damn good.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Finished Far Cry 3 last night. What a ride. Can't wait to play 4 when I finally pony up the money for it.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Currently playing Talos Principle. Very fun and intriguing so far.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

currently playing Secret of the Stars... felt like going old-school.

that's a lie. no one ever feels like playing Secret of the Stars

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

MH3UHD

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    currently playing Secret of the Stars... felt like going old-school.

that's a lie. no one ever feels like playing Secret of the Stars
    This a million times over.

BG Level

Got further in Bravely Default. Defiantely wish Final Fantasy games would go back to gameplay like this. Minus the streetpass bullcrap.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I just beat Persona 4 for the first time since it's release on Expert mode, took me 99 hours and I beat it at only level 87. The sad part was the only reason I hit 87 was to create Helel, who I didn't use a single fucking time against Izanami. I ended up only using mah nigga:

http://i61.tinypic.com/15xtqnn.jpg

It took every ounce of strategy and things I learned playing this amazing series to kill the bitch, at a low level and no debilitate. It took well placed rakundas, tarundas, and buffs for the party to stay alive. The rest of the party was even lower in level but I somehow managed to pull it of by skin of my teeth.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I may get some heat for this, but I'm going to say it. I didn't like Final Fantasy Type-0. I wanted to, and it's not that the characters were bad, but the voice acting was stupid terrible (I know, I could have muted it). I also heavily disliked the camera and motion blur. But the nail in the coffin, and while this would fall under VA, was those damn moogles. Kupo! KUPO! Kuuuuuuuupooooo. Ku-JUMP OF A BRIDGE AND DIE! Traded it into Best Buy (30% off bonus + 10% more for Gamers Club Unlocked members) for $37.80. Bought Bloodborne for $7.98 out the door. Can't wait to get into it!