FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Somehow managed to already sink 70 hours into Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. Doesn't feel like it's been that long.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    Played some Tales of the World Radiant Mythology, Persona 4 Golden, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Disgaea 2.

If you haven't beaten Saints Row: The Third, go ahead and do that. I like Fallout: New Vegas but that might not be every one's kind of game. And if you happen to play The Last Remnant, fill me in on how you feel about it because I own it and I have yet to touch it.
    I did consider starting Fallout: NV. I liked 3 on 360 for what it was. I've put about 113 hours into Skyrim and imagine if the atmosphere is remotely similar I could do the same. SR3 I'm unsure on. The only reason I have it is because it came in a bundle. I suppose it's worth the try. TLR, yes I need to play that again. I was going to give Two Worlds 2 Epic Edition a shot, but they want you to register your unborn first born before starting and nobody got time for that.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    I did consider starting Fallout: NV. I liked 3 on 360 for what it was. I've put about 113 hours into Skyrim and imagine if the atmosphere is remotely similar I could do the same. SR3 I'm unsure on. The only reason I have it is because it came in a bundle. I suppose it's worth the try. TLR, yes I need to play that again. I was going to give Two Worlds 2 Epic Edition a shot, but they want you to register your unborn first born before starting and nobody got time for that.
    Man, when you start up The Last Remnant again let me know.
    I want to talk shop about that game. Vastly underrated gem imo.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Man, when you start up The Last Remnant again let me know.
    I want to talk shop about that game. Vastly underrated gem imo.
    Sure thing. I'll give it some good time today and report back my findings.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Awesome. I'm also pretty curious how your Rush will end up spec'd by the end of the game.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Awesome. I'm also pretty curious how your Rush will end up spec'd by the end of the game.
    A 2 handed smash the world with a smile DD!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    A 2 handed smash the world with a smile DD!
    I usually go sword and board assassin with them delicious rear assaults.
    So many ways to go about it, love it.

EDIT: Also, might be a bit much for a 1st playthrough but this TLR planner app seems friggin awesome... think I'm gonna do another playthrough using it soon.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6H...0xcHM0eUU/view

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Played some Tales of the World Radiant Mythology, Persona 4 Golden, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Disgaea 2.

If you haven't beaten Saints Row: The Third, go ahead and do that. I like Fallout: New Vegas but that might not be every one's kind of game. And if you happen to play The Last Remnant, fill me in on how you feel about it because I own it and I have yet to touch it.
    Got near the end on 360 and eventually just gave up at how difficult those boss fights were, but i was underleveled. got a steam key free (thanks scizor!) so im restarting it on pc. I played a bit the other night, but forgot to save when i got to the town. and first dungeon i went in, picked a 4 part fight, and died.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Teknique View Post
    and died.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

I was level one, with bloctor only. wtf do you expect lol.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I was mostly just messing with you... but since you asked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8BHC0hJvsQ#t=557

EDIT: I'd also like to mention that BR and level aren't quite the same thing (but I guess they are similar enough for you to kind of think of it as your level, sorta)... but NPCs you recruit later have fixed stats so no matter if you recruit them at BR1 or BR99 or BR250 they will have the same stats and not have much room for growth so you don't generally want to grind a lot early on.

Just an FYI.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teknique View Post
    Got near the end on 360 and eventually just gave up at how difficult those boss fights were, but i was underleveled. got a steam key free (thanks scizor!) so im restarting it on pc. I played a bit the other night, but forgot to save when i got to the town. and first dungeon i went in, picked a 4 part fight, and died.
    XD You got near the end. I take it that you liked it! I remember trying to play this game and hmm... the other SE 360 game that I owned. I was stuck on the Griffon boss in that other game and kept the crap beat out of me so I kinda dropped both games and moved onto others.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

XD You got near the end. I take it that you liked it! I remember trying to play this game and hmm... the other SE 360 game that I owned. I was stuck on the Griffon boss in that other game and kept the crap beat out of me so I kinda dropped both games and moved onto others.
    Most definitely. the game is fantastic albeit a little slow on the 360 version with no fast forward. I am glad they have both a fast forward, and auto action (for offense and defensive triggers) on pc version. Maybe i will actually finish it this time. sad about no steam achievements

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

you used it, rofl

Playing nothing but Dragon Age Inquisition since launch and dang I have put in a lot of hours over 160 and have not even scratched the surface on my first playthrough but I love a long game, hate when they end. If you don't include the computer issues, it is a consistently amazing game.

I am gonna play some FFXIV though before the christmas event ends because that cash shop will just flaunt the event items next year and I will be irritated if I do not get them for free when I can.Is it just me or is this a huge amount of items for a seasonal event? Did they intentionally increase the amount of items awarded in the event so they have more shit to sell in the cash shop later? If so I guess that is good and bad lol.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

What type of character are you playing as in DA3?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Finished Ys Celceta, finally.

Going to see what progress I can make in Ar no Surge or Tales of Xillia 2.

Debated picking up Toukiden but..with Kiwami coming out soon, wondering if I should just give it to my friend. Then again, I didn't hop on SS Delta, so maybe playing through Toukiden won't be a waste.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Its not like your data wouldn't transfer even if you DID get Kiwami. It wouldn't be a waste either way you do it.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

A few hours into The Last Remnant and I can see how easy it would be to get lost in this game having fun. Combat....I just don't get it. The Slave Traders battle, I stumbled my way through it after losing around 8 times. Randomly you will get the option to cure yourself? In that fight I couldn't ever cure myself. I think I'm going to break down and buy a strategy guide for it because I really want to get into it. Besides Amazon and Ebay, any suggestions on where to look for the best deal on strategy guides?

Started Wolfenstein. Seems like a great game. I was having some issues with the controls. Not sure if it's the DS4+PC giving me the issue. Once I get my other pc built I'll try it with just keyboard and mouse.

Picked up Gothic Universe for $3 today. I've read so many saying how great of a series it is. For $3 why not.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Stick with The Last Remnant. Gamefaqs guides helped me a bit.

Been a bit since I've picked it up (I need to finish it myself), but it comes to how you set up your squads in terms of healing. From what I remember, vaguely, I usually had an option to cure myself (or another squad) when HP dropped even the slightest.

It's also an unspoken commandment (that I just invented now) that any time TLR is mentioned, we have to post a song.