Closed Thread
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Silvermoon

dear gimp whm: offhand you are missing blessed mitts/pants/feet/body, cure clogs, errant cape, loq., antivenom, staff strap, raven beret, relaxing earring, hedgehog bomb, apollo's staff, prism cape, tamas ring, qiqirn sash+1, penitent's rope, fenrir's torque, gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you have errant body and dark staff. that whm looks more like somebody's 2box.

the mnk is ok but really needs togi and a better ear2 because idk what the fuck that 2nd earring is.

who the hell upgrades healer's mitts to +1 when they are missing so much other, cheaper, better-for-casting stuff?

and thanks for shitting up 4 pages of the thread too.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Keria View Post
    who the hell upgrades healer's mitts to +1 when they are missing so much other, cheaper, better-for-casting stuff?
    Not much better to WS in though.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Silvermoon

because WS gear should obviously be a WHM's first priority when the rest of their gear is so godawful.... right?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Nope, says the guy with both.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I remember this whm from an LS i was in who'd always brag about how much mp he had and how badass his gear was. Sucks that for all that badass gear he would never heal anyone tho =o

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Keria View Post
    dear gimp whm: offhand you are missing blessed mitts/pants/feet/body, cure clogs, errant cape, loq., antivenom, staff strap, raven beret, relaxing earring, hedgehog bomb, apollo's staff, prism cape, tamas ring, qiqirn sash+1, penitent's rope, fenrir's torque, gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you have errant body and dark staff. that whm looks more like somebody's 2box.

the mnk is ok but really needs togi and a better ear2 because idk what the fuck that 2nd earring is.

and thanks for shitting up 4 pages of the thread too.
    I have full Blessed, don't want Cure Clogs or Errant/Mahatma Cape, working on Loquacious Earring 35/75, have Antivenom, don't want Staff Strap/Raven Beret/Relaxing Earring, already knew I needed Hedgehog Bomb and Prism, Penitent's is useless to full time on WHM, Qiqirn is also useless. Working on HQ staves, I have Rajas, so no Tamas. Why get Fenrir's Torque when I could full time Beak +1? I like the HP/MP and HHP/HMP in one piece so I don't have to gear swap every 2 seconds. Yes I have Errant body and Dark Staff too.

For MNK, working on Togi/Osode and that earring is a Cassie Earring 'cause I didn't feel like putting a Merman's on.

Healer's Mitts +1 was free from Limbus, and how is MP+15 MND+7 Healing+15 Enmity-4 on one piece bad? Pre-upgrading, I have 1011 HP, 967 MP, /BLM and no food. And I know how to gear swap, conserve MP, and cast spells.

PS Who the fuck full times Blessed Briault over Noble's Tunic? I swap it in for Bar- spells, and use Errant when I need a MND body piece. Or Nashira Manteel for M.ACC on enfeebles.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Actually Keria, reading your post... do you even know WTF you're talking about on WHM? Qiqirn Sash over a Hierarch.... so give up full timing +34 MP, so I can have one more HMP? Give up my Insomnia which is +15 HP/MP for Antivenom which is only +15MP? Or would you rather I wear it instead of my Magnetic Earring? LOL

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

This should make the thread interesting.

http://zeroserenity.com/images/Final...Idle%20WHM.jpg
    http://zeroserenity.com/images/Final...y%20XI/HMP.jpg
    (That's me, does not apply to the town gear rule)

HEY FUCK YOU BUDDY
    BG Level

Since we're on the topic of posting self-gimp gear:

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7974/mygeariw7.png

Turban for /NIN, Valor Coronet for /WAR. Shield Torque for macroing in when needed, Valor Leggings for Sentinel macro. Knight's and Insomnia earrings, Resentment Cape, Warwolf Belt, rest should be obvious. Other then the couple pieces just listed off, this is fulltime. Yes, I am the most undeserving Valor PLD in the world. I'm working on it, slowly. Second-highest point PLD in my Dynamis shell GOGO~

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Evangel//Cerberus View Post
    I have full Blessed, don't want Cure Clogs or Errant/Mahatma Cape, working on Loquacious Earring 35/75, have Antivenom, don't want Staff Strap/Raven Beret/Relaxing Earring, already knew I needed Hedgehog Bomb and Prism, Penitent's is useless to full time on WHM, Qiqirn is also useless. Working on HQ staves, I have Rajas, so no Tamas. Why get Fenrir's Torque when I could full time Beak +1? I like the HP/MP and HHP/HMP in one piece so I don't have to gear swap every 2 seconds. Yes I have Errant body and Dark Staff too.

For MNK, working on Togi/Osode and that earring is a Cassie Earring 'cause I didn't feel like putting a Merman's on.

Healer's Mitts +1 was free from Limbus, and how is MP+15 MND+7 Healing+15 Enmity-4 on one piece bad? Pre-upgrading, I have 1011 HP, 967 MP, /BLM and no food. And I know how to gear swap, conserve MP, and cast spells.

PS Who the fuck full times Blessed Briault over Noble's Tunic? I swap it in for Bar- spells, and use Errant when I need a MND body piece. Or Nashira Manteel for M.ACC on enfeebles.
    How exactly are you proving you aren't gimp? Not wanting good gear, because you can't be bothered to get it is kind of gimp to me. Good thing you aren't on my server

PS: Never heard of macroing hMP gear in just for resting either, have you? Also, just leaving it at that your gear choises are all kinda wtf and I think you are a poor WHM for not even understanding your mistakes ^^

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Considering this thread's gone into OOOOOOOOVERTIIIIIEM... Let's take a look at the sad group of JPtards that claimed Faf today..

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/attac...1&d=1217097875

The PLD here has been posted before.. he changed up his gear a bit but still wears the PCC, rajas, unyielding and homam head.. and now uses Aurum Cuisses;

The RDM would gear-swap to Water Staff to cast Thunder 3... and wore the sword for casting enfeebs.

BLMs were casting Aero IV... this guy never swapped to AF head.

Not sure what the BRD was doing.. maybe melee? The thing did TP a whole damn lot.. The CHR ring is the lv36 one..

The WHM here swapped the Astral for Bomb Queen Ring (for Devotion?) and had no other swaps.

The RNG.. well you can figure that one out. Legs are Pawhalan w/e its spelled.

Took them almost an hour to kill.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Ceal View Post
    How exactly are you proving you aren't gimp? Not wanting good gear, because you can't be bothered to get it is kind of gimp to me. Good thing you aren't on my server

PS: Never heard of macroing hMP gear in just for resting either, have you? Also, just leaving it at that your gear choises are all kinda wtf and I think you are a poor WHM for not even understanding your mistakes ^^
    Yes, because the person I was replying to was bitching that I wasn't idling in hMP gear, so I must not have it! I want the good gear, what I don't want are the expensive e-peen shit he had listed that wouldn't improve me one bit. They'd just make me carry two items instead of one, so I have even less room for gear swaps. You'd be amazed at what a real WHM has to carry around for gear swapping.

What's so wrong with the gear I was wearing by the way? I idle in my cure gear since that's what I do most. Light Staff, MP/MND strap, MP/MND throw item, Turban for MP and Haste, HP/MP neck, MP earrings, Noble's for obvious reasons, MP/MND/Healing gloves, Serket/Ether rings for MP, HP/MP/MND cape, MP belt, MP/Healing pants, and MP/MND boots. Those are relic pants/feet by the way.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Evangel//Cerberus View Post
    Yes, because the person I was replying to was bitching that I wasn't idling in hMP gear, so I must not have it! I want the good gear, what I don't want are the expensive e-peen shit he had listed that wouldn't improve me one bit. They'd just make me carry two items instead of one, so I have even less room for gear swaps. You'd be amazed at what a real WHM has to carry around for gear swapping.

What's so wrong with the gear I was wearing by the way? I idle in my cure gear since that's what I do most. Light Staff, MP/MND strap, MP/MND throw item, Turban for MP and Haste, HP/MP neck, MP earrings, Noble's for obvious reasons, MP/MND/Healing gloves, Serket/Ether rings for MP, HP/MP/MND cape, MP belt, MP/Healing pants, and MP/MND boots. Those are relic pants/feet by the way.
    The gear is ok for an average WHM, but don't be surprised if you don't take some effort with the "expensive e-peen shit" that people will call you gimp. Your gear is pretty avarage, not great

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Name some things I'm missing besides HQ of what I have, or pieces that are pure MP or pure MND, instead of the HP/MP/MND mix pieces I use.

I already said I need HQ, Hedgehog Bomb and Loquacious Earring.

Old Lady Harem of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mne Jing
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKitten View Post
    Just to clarify, here's the gear I do have for MNK (except for those 3 improvements, all of the gear upgrades it needs now are from end-game events that I've yet to use her for and will not be using her for for quite some time, but I won't be using her for much of anything, so that's moot): Wagh Baghnakhs/Cross-Counters, Tiphia Sting, Optical Hat (was gonna save IS for Turban, but decided to focus on my war's Perdu Voulge instead), Spectacles, Merman's Earring x2, Scorpion Harness, Bandomusha Kote, Sniper's x2, Amemet Mantle +1, Brown Belt, Life Belt, Melee Hose, Dune Boots.

But yeah, for me, at this time, WAR > MNK in priority.
    Uh, turban can basically be bought from AH, go spend money on the coins, they aren't -THAT- expensive.... And your godly farming skills are ... godly. I mean, really, your monk isn't outright amazing, as far as I'm concerned, the gear you are listing is AH stuff that anyone with half a brain (or hell, has read my monk guide) can get, aside from Bandos, which aren't an amazing upgrade over Ochimusha/Ochiudo's. Sniper's x2? Sure, or spend less and get woodsmans, you aren't setup for tanking yet, so why bother worrying about -evasion.

Nothing that you are listing is standing out as "OMG AMAZING." or the downright best.

Didn't I just state that I'm moving in with him within the month? >.>
    I think I lost that in your constant blabbering about crap no one cares about.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Silvermoon

healer's mitts +1 cost ABCs, can't remembers the exact amount but at least 160k worth.

if you idle in af1 with blessed then lol, and since you only posted 1 screenshot you should expect whatever you get rly

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

One example is: you don't want to macro gear. Fulltiming most of the gear is pretty bad as some pieces are situational. Example is you have no haste except the turban, you could easily macro blessed for spells that need haste (Raise, haste, erase ect) and actually AF2 pants and shoes are the ones that should only be used on a macro. Also MND gear goes to Cure 5 macro and nothing else. Period.

You should look into getting a Templar Mace with Muse Tariqah.

Blessed mitts have the same MND as AF1+1 (I have personally never even equipped my AF1+1 mitts and use Blessed Mitts +1 fulltime) and the Healing Magic is hardly ever needed, except when you fight Taurs or Vampyres.

Look into some hMP gear, which you macro (remember?).

Level and use SCH as a subjob.

Don't fulltime gear.

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I am locking this and starting a new thread. Keep your social drama out of it please, if I see any of this brought to the new thread, there will be action taken.