Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by bercus View Post
    Answer:
    As a basic rule, should there constantly be congestion, some kind of adjustment is made (for example, this is applicable to NMs fought by the player in order to obtain the Samurai job). If there is a particular NM that this applies to, please let us know by giving us its name and what happens in detail. We can then examine the problem.
    Hi2u Dynamis

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

It's not a congestion problem.

They've illustrated they aren't afraid to reduce ??? repops to something more barable via the ZNM system. So, it shouldn't be a lot to ask them to extend that to at least ???s that people often fight more than once in one sitting (hello sky)? Waiting 15 minutes for a ??? that's always up unless the NM being fought is pointless and I think they should at least understand that it would be a welcome and a non-game-affecting change.

Blackice

Excellent email Bercus, can't wait for a proper response.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

very nice i can not wait to see how they answer this.

also to the "server type event"

if they want this to be true. few things that should happen

1) does not depop till death(it does not agro so its not a problem for people passing by)
    2) no hp regen.

they do this and ok.

Black Belt
    BG Level

To be fair, I don't think PLD would stay alive long enough to tank the PW for hours without having weakness break anyway >_>

But yeah, still bullshit, and I really should just play other MMO if I want game not made by people that purposely want to lose customers.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I can't find the interview but I'm like 90% certain in a previous interview he said one of the keys to winning was 'Speed'. Then the interviewer asked what he meant, and Sundi remarked that our previous attempts at holding him for 18h using the wall trick was 'too long' and that he was meant to die quickly. If anyone can find it, it'd be awsome, i think it was back in 06 or early 07.

Blackice

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    To be fair, I don't think PLD would stay alive long enough to tank the PW for hours without having weakness break anyway >_>
    Actually, there were a couple stretches where I had to say fuck it and freeze mid kite and run and piss.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Ghostlands

totaly agreed with most of u.. (didnt read all posts ^^; ) but to me any event in the game should not exceed 5-6 hours and thats once or twice a week like dyn and limbus, but when we come to AV, PW (idk if there anymore of such HNMs) its just meaningless challange.

big K
    dm(^.^)mb

Why dont we all just quit the game...seriously, lets all quit and then they might think about making these monsters easier...thats if we decide to come back

Think about it.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Blackice View Post
    Actually, there were a couple stretches where I had to say fuck it and freeze mid kite and run and piss.
    That's what paladin 2 hour is all about...30 second pee break on all non-magic casting HNM that take 18+ hours.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Might want to send a follow-up email explaining how this fight was mentioned on national television here in the U.S.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Someone needs to do the 14 days rant.

There won't be any mass exodus from FFXI due to this. Anyone who thinks there will be is deluding themselves.

Probably not important but could bring up the fact that their GMs would consider anything taking over 2 hours to kill holding up other groups and jail them. Actually I think they jailed people for doing that to AV when they were trying stuff out.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Deftscythe View Post
    Might want to send a follow-up email explaining how this fight was mentioned on national television here in the U.S.
    could you link to this please?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander
    WoW Realm
    Stormscale

All forms of emnity have caps so if you have 2 tanks it wouldn't be too hard to slowly swap them out one at a time. If the only one left with emnity goes down though thats not good.. And personally if I put even an hour into the fight.. I'm gonna wanna be in for kill, when you have 32 eople fighting for a final roster fight= gay fight.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

If you're concerned about title you need to gtfo. <_<

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Therin View Post
    If you're concerned about title you need to gtfo. <_<
    why ELSE do you fight NMs!?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

E-penis

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

So it's no longer for "glory"? gdi.