Closed Thread
Page 200 of 217 FirstFirst ... 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 ... LastLast

So the expansion is out but to tell truth I would have liked to have seen more. The player housing is cool reminds me of my old ffxi days with the mog house. But would have liked to have seen more than one flashpoint.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I unsubbed in June, haven't played since then, and I haven't been billed in July or August, but I got emails both months thanking me for being a loyal subscriber and telling me that my complimentary 500 cartel coins have been added to my account. I wonder if I'm gonna have a nice gift whenever I re-sub.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Shadow of Revan expansion announced

http://www.swtor.com/shadow-of-revan

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

That looks pretty neat. Kinda figured Revan would get dragged back into the mix eventually.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Yeah, the flash points didn't really do him justice. It'll be interesting to see if this'll be a new "Order of Revan" storyline or a new faction altogether.

The 12x xp is fun. It's only for class stories but since it gives out so much ask you have to do is class stories to level now. Last till dec1

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Trailer makes it seem like there will be cross faction raids. Would be interesting but I highly doubt that's actually what's going to happen.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So I haven't played this since about 3 months after it initially launched...2 years ago?

I enjoyed the game, it just didn't really have any kind of endgame. The story was fun enough though. Been thinking about subbing again for the hell of it. I know a lot has changed but not all the much new content has been added, right? The Revan stuff interests me greatly.

I'm a preferred member or whatever, but restrictions bug me. Is it worthwhile?

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

With the content now they got, I would say it's worth it. I re-subbed and pre-ordered expac. Started a BH last night and after about 5 hours of total play (with significant breaks and such ) already level 25. Stopped at Nar Shadaa right before work. Supposed to be getting at least two more Ops runs with the expac, bringing it to a total of nine raids.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

So decided to finally give this a proper try and went with the 12x class quest thingy, Its ok i guess UI is a p.i.t.a at time due to small font size and crappy font, went with Jedi Knight/GuardianDps which was probably not a good idea since doing mostly just class quests means i'm undergeared and up til i got Doc i'd die at least 3-4 times a planet so i don't really think it was really ment for new players.
    The amount of times i've had to use the character stuck button is unreal, i've never had to use it in any other MMO i've played but i think i'm upto about 45 times now and the amount of buttons you've got fuck me i thought hunters were bad but i've currently got 2 full bars with shit that i actually need to use/keybind and the 3rd is mount/stance etc.

Overall i'm enjoying it somewhat in spite of those drawbacks but dunno if i'll keep a sub up after this month runs out, just be something to get a Star Wars fix if i cba installing KoToR or JK2.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Same-sex romance has been added with the expansion

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

^Wow that took forever. BW was promising that ish back when the game was new. Still, I guess they delivered in the long run...

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So lets talk about the story on that there Revan expansion.
    Spoiler: show
    Revan wasn't a very threatening villain but that last fight was EPIC being joined by all those famous NPCs. Darth Marr continues to be the most badass Sith in the game. Glad they have (seemingly) wrapped up Revan for good here. I'm super stoked that the Emperor is back and ready to wreck shit. On my Sith Warrior, the Emperor gave me a nice line personally.

"Oh, don't worry, Wrath. You are still very special to me. That's why I will kill you last."

Oh, and my Imperial Agent is super stoked that Imperial Intelligence became Sith Intelligence and he has his job back.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

So. super late. is this game worth trying if you are a fan of KoTor? i heard the f2p model was a total bitch. sometimes not even able to revive at all when you die?

F2P does suck, I recommend passing for 1 month then go f2p.. our buy anything in the cartel market.. this will give you preferred status and then it's not as horrendous. As a subscriber I an quite happy with the xpac and the changes the game has made

Pay not pass lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Persona Nongrata
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Planning on resubbing whenever i get money while i wait for ffxiv expansion. I think i have like 6000 credits waiting for me before i had to turn off the sub lol. I'd rather just sub back in then just go f2p even tho i got so many credits to spend.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Teknique View Post
    So. super late. is this game worth trying if you are a fan of KoTor? i heard the f2p model was a total bitch. sometimes not even able to revive at all when you die?
    http://www.swtor.com/free/features

F2P sucks. Sub, or spend $5 to become preferred status. The first expansion, Rise of the Hutt Cartel, is now free for subs, as well.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Right now though there is horrible ability lag...just as an FYI for anyone thinking of playing. Been happening since 3.0 dropped.