FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Try Tinytip, it locks almost everything to cursor.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Turalyon

For the quest mod I use UberQuest

Much better than the Blizzard Quest UI which limits the number of quests you can look at etc. Also, the quest tracking is always visible.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

Bejeweled.

I don't have any "favorites" that are uncommon or anything, I think. I do prefer Dominos over Bartender and other barmods, though (was previously known as Bongos).

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Actually, I picked up a couple of mods so that I could get all of my fonts set, along with some old fubar plugins. TipTac is amazing, and that was what was in my original UI when I got MirageUI as my first one.

Also, aers, is that a prebuilt UI, or did you base it off of the prebuilt like that? I recognize the style, although I can't put my finger to the name of the UI.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Anyone know of a decent add-on just to keep track of cooldowns? I tried dotimer, but by default it seems to show ALL cooldowns except the ones you manually block, which is pretty annoying. I want the opposite; something that will only show cooldowns I specifically add. Is there an option in dotimer to do this, or another add-on that does?

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I use OmniCC, dunno if that has filtering or not.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Not really athread worthy question, so i'll post it here since its relevant to this thread.

I recently twinked a druid (my only 20's character) to play bg with my cousins 29 rogue twink. I was wondering if any of you knew of any addons I can use to auto buff my group before the bg starts. My two mains are both self only buffing or action based bufing (crit hits, pet crits and what not), so I've not really run into this type of issue yet.

Ridill
    BG Level

Anybody got a working WotLK cartographer that doesn't suck balls?

I dunno wtf they were thinking but the new cartographer's attempts at being all slick and cool failed miserably, and instead it's simply useless, other than using the blackout to show you places you can still explore, it's flat out worse than the default map by a long, long, long ways.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    Anybody got a working WotLK cartographer that doesn't suck balls?

I dunno wtf they were thinking but the new cartographer's attempts at being all slick and cool failed miserably, and instead it's simply useless, other than using the blackout to show you places you can still explore, it's flat out worse than the default map by a long, long, long ways.
    Cartographer 2 works for wrath =p. Cartographer 3 is retarded.

While Cartographer 2 was broken right after 3.0 I used Mapster for a while. All I really wanted was a map that didn't take up the entire screen and it did that for me. I found out Cartographer 2 was working again last week and I dropped Mapster without a second thought though.

E. Body
    BG Level

I use Mapster/Routes/Gathermate and there's no other functionality of carto that I need.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Gruul's Speed Clear: 5m 57s By Jynxx

I'm curious about the addons Jynxx is using here. Specifically what appear to be debuff icons over his dot timers (the 'SERTFD' that light up red/green) and the matrix of mixed-case indicators to the right of his minimap. Is this dogtag wizardry that I"m unfamiliar with or something custom built? I like the concept but I'm not sure how to make it happen for my casters.

And if anybody knows how to get that 'time to dead' timer he's using to maximize his casting rotations I'd like a link to the addon that does that, as well.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I'm wondering if anyone know of an addon that would track a shorter duration buff on multiple other targets? Specifically sacred shield if I were to use it on multiple members of my raid, is there anything that would give me a bar and name for each person it's on?

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I thought it was this thread where someone suggested I try pitbull over xperl frames, but it seems not...regardless, I finally got a chance to tinker with pitbull last night and *definitely* like it a lot better. Only thing it doesn't give me (at least, not apparent) is a visual cue when debuffs on target are about to run out...I liked having the numbers turn red when down to 5 sec left so I know how soon I have to refresh.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Unit frames shouldn't do that anyway. Try DoTimer, it's pretty clean and once you've got it configured you'll wonder how you did without it.

I haven't tried it on a paladin toon, but it's probably what Eaglestrike is looking for, also.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

What are some favorite cool down add-ons? I'm looking for one that I can split into two sections (long and short cool downs), will display with bars and names, and will accept the same texture/skins that Pitbull uses.

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

DoTimer, after Correction recommended it above I had to try it, and it's freaking awesome. Can filter any specific set of buffs/debuffs, can watch your ability cooldowns, etc. It can be kind of overwhelming as far as what all it can do but it'll do exactly what you're describing.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Is there an addon to prevent afk?

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

No, prohibited by Blizzard.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

EventHorizon : WoWInterface Downloads : Priest

This addon is pretty awesome. Helped me really finetune my spellcasting on my Shadow Priest, which is the main class supported by this addon. Affliction Warlock support is experiemental right now