Closed Thread
Page 158 of 167 FirstFirst ... 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

My dog always gets excited when I start to put on my shoes because she thinks she is going outside. Then when I tell her she is staying, she will go sit and block the doorway, and give me this sad face. This is my daily struggle.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    My dog always gets excited when I start to put on my shoes because she thinks she is going outside. Then when I tell her she is staying, she will go sit and block the doorway, and give me this sad face. This is my daily struggle.
    How sad. My dog does the same thing to me every time I leave without her. I take her with me everywhere I can because I can't stand that look. Guilt everywhere when I have to leave her.

Getting a new baby iguana soon. It's a rare axanthic blue morph so it can't produce any yellow pigment (from a genetic mutation) and it'll stay a beautiful aqua blue color. Can't wait for him to arrive! Gonna name him Yoshi (since the blue yoshi was the best yoshi in Super Mario World) I had a huge adult green iguana that I raised from a hatching a few years ago but unfortunately he managed to escape from my home (screen door in greenroom he would sunbathe in broke) and ran away (but no worries, I live in the tropics so he's probably making lots of iguana babies and living in freedom. I hope, anyway!)

Blue Yoshi will look like this when he's older

It's sooo veiny

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyX View Post

Getting a new baby iguana soon. It's a rare axanthic blue morph so it can't produce any yellow pigment (from a genetic mutation) and it'll stay a beautiful aqua blue color. Can't wait for him to arrive! Gonna name him Yoshi (since the blue yoshi was the best yoshi in Super Mario World) I had a huge adult green iguana that I raised from a hatching a few years ago but unfortunately he managed to escape from my home (screen door in greenroom he would sunbathe in broke) and ran away (but no worries, I live in the tropics so he's probably making lots of iguana babies and living in freedom. I hope, anyway!)

Blue Yoshi will look like this when he's older
    The blues are beautiful. Are you getting him from Crutchfield? Its been awhile since i've had any reptiles so there may be other breeders who do the blues now I just remember a few years ago they were pretty much it. I know Petco had some fake blues they were selling in the past that would lose most of the blue as they got older. Ig's are pretty amazing if you have the right setup and time to take care of them. I've had a couple of monster 5-6' guys over the years both were 18lbs+. They were my favorite to have along with the bearded dragons I use to breed.

I'm going to get mine from PetCo, I was assured it was an authentic axanthic. I don't like PetCo because I've heard bad things about them, but Crutchfield's iguanas are rather expensive =/ I'm going to pick him up ASAP from the store as soon as he arrives so they don't have time to screw him up. If he really does lose his blue color it's not a big deal because I loved my green iguana anyway

It's sooo veiny

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Post pictures of your pets!

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyX View Post
    I'm going to get mine from PetCo, I was assured it was an authentic axanthic. I don't like PetCo because I've heard bad things about them, but Crutchfield's iguanas are rather expensive =/ I'm going to pick him up ASAP from the store as soon as he arrives so they don't have time to screw him up. If he really does lose his blue color it's not a big deal because I loved my green iguana anyway
    Like I said its been a few years since I've been around the reptile world so Petco might be getting true blues now from one of the other out of country breeders. However their care of reptiles is abysmal so get him asap like you said. Even the "fake" blues they had years ago would still have a much brighter aqua color then a regular green iguana in most cases upon reaching adult hood. I know you have previously had an iguana but If you have any questions once you get him feel free to pm me, I spent several years raising and rehabbing iguanas and other herps.

BG Level

petco is terrible. caveat emptor, boss.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Honestly, I'd go to a reptile convention in your area if possible. I go for the fun since I own a ball python, but I see plenty of iguanas and other lesser seen reptiles.

BG Level

^this is really good advice.

There's reptile conventions? lol

BG Level

yes, and they're awesome.

It's sooo veiny

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Depends on where you live, but there are some really good ones. Its also a good place to get supplies.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

I posted him here a few years ago, but on thursday I had to finally say goodbye to my best friend.... My 7 year old german shepherd Lieu.

I fucking HATE cancer.

Spoiler for possibly huge.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Sorry for your loss jmc

My dogs love riding in the car.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

What a beard!

My dog hates the car. She gets really anxious and drools continuously as soon as she gets in. I needed to get a seat cover so they seats dont smell.

Why cant she be a normal dog and want to stick her head out the window?

You have to deal with it and keep taking her in the car. My Australian Shepard did that too for the first couple drives. He's a model citizen now. The Boston doesn't give a fuck. He sleeps on the seat until I come to red light or stop sign, then he stands up all proud like that to look around quick. Start moving....... back to sleep he goes lol.

Seat covers work, I just use a thick towel now since all I really have to deal with is the shepard's constantly shedding hairs.

girlfriend just adopted these two.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Quixon View Post
    You have to deal with it and keep taking her in the car. My Australian Shepard did that too for the first couple drives. He's a model citizen now. The Boston doesn't give a fuck. He sleeps on the seat until I come to red light or stop sign, then he stands up all proud like that to look around quick. Start moving....... back to sleep he goes lol.

Seat covers work, I just use a thick towel now since all I really have to deal with is the shepard's constantly shedding hairs.
    Shes in the car for at least a round trip to and from the in laws once a month. Thats a 3.5hr drive each way. We've had her for 8 months. She's just a prissy princess.

Was trying to get a picture of her last night on her back holding the chicken up in the air using her paws, but when I turned around to take the picture she rolled over and stared at me.

Oh man that stinks. My shepard drooled like crazy the first couple weeks. They were all short trips though, 30-45 minutes max. Sometimes as short as 10 minutes. I have taken him all the way up through New England on a business trip I was on though. He didn't have an issue the entire time, that was a good 6 hours drive.

They have been coming to work with me for the last week while I was renovating part of my house. I have to leave them home now, as my wife is ready to go into labor any day. I won't have time to drop them off back home before I go to the hospital lol.

My dogs go everywhere with me. Although they are not fond of department stores.