Closed Thread
Page 52 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23..._5768309_n.jpg

This is Ginger. She makes me laugh uncontrollably. Yes, she is missing an eye, it exploded one day.. no joke. She now lives with my in-laws, since she is not exactly "baby friendly"

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23..._6996115_n.jpg

So my husband and I just got this doggy, Josie, from a foster home. She is atleast 4, and very sweet!! She hasn't quite figured out how to play yet haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle View Post
    Even though he's 4 would you guys recommend obedience training? He kind of knows "sit" and "come here" but my last dog was really antisocial so I want to make sure this one is fun and playful instead of shy and scared.
    Take him to training. It will benefit his happiness more than you can even imagine.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

between Nyx's alien/antenna doberman, and Shindycat's retard dog, I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Thank you.

Hydra
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Moon Guard

LBelle, obedience can be trained at any age, it'll really help you build a better relationship with your dog. I really recommend you try at-home clicker training and/or an obedience class that uses positive reinforcement methods. Don't get stuck with a trainer who's too old fashioned. I made this mistake earlier this year, spent $200 dollars on an 8-week class and left after the second one because they told me Charlie (8 months old at the time) NEEDED to wear a prong collar because he was pulling.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    In case you aren't sick enough of them yet, my two...
    I'm sorry...but lmfao at the purple antenna ears!

Quote Originally Posted by Swarley View Post
    LBelle, obedience can be trained at any age, it'll really help you build a better relationship with your dog. I really recommend you try at-home clicker training and/or an obedience class that uses positive reinforcement methods. Don't get stuck with a trainer who's too old fashioned. I made this mistake earlier this year, spent $200 dollars on an 8-week class and left after the second one because they told me Charlie (8 months old at the time) NEEDED to wear a prong collar because he was pulling.
    Positive reinforcement is the way to go. Def go to a class of some short. Honestly, it's to train you, not your dog.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

Group classes are great if your dog doesn't normally interact with other dogs. It'll teach them not to freak the fuck out when they encounter one.

Quote Originally Posted by alt View Post
    I'm sorry...but lmfao at the purple antenna ears!
    Lol, they definitely make her stand out. Unfortunately, the only way to get the ears to stand is to keep them propped up on a piece of foam until the cartilage becomes pretty firm.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

No pics yet but my brother has a dog him and his wife can't care for anymore (They work most of the day and this dog doesn't like being alone) which we might be getting. He said he'll send us pics soon so hopefully I'll have something by the end of the week.

Only complaint is it's a poodle. Not sure if it's a mix or pure though. Either way I'm sure sure it'll be able to kick my cat's ass once he picks a fight with it.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

Poodles actually look badass if you don't give them fruity little haircuts.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

True, a mix looks pretty neat. However I need to ask my brother about it.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Haha those ears are hilarious...we had to tape our cardi puppies ears to get them to stand up, but we only did it for a day lol. They're still a little floppy when he runs but I'm hoping they stay up. He does not care for his masking tape crown!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...DSC01020-1.jpg

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Aww he is so adorable. I definitely would have gone for another corgi but the amount of shedding always drove me really insane so I went for a more hypoallergenic breed.

Thanks for the tips and stuff by the way guys, I'll definitely be taking him to some classes once he has all his shots and is neutered

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Amelya View Post
    Haha those ears are hilarious...we had to tape our cardi puppies ears to get them to stand up, but we only did it for a day lol. They're still a little floppy when he runs but I'm hoping they stay up. He does not care for his masking tape crown!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...DSC01020-1.jpg
    Most adorable dog ever. My childhood friend's family had one, thing was huge. It was a wolf hybrid or something, didn't know it's own size and such, and was so playful. I'll get one of my own oneday.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

that last one looks like one of those fake dog arms you would use for movies

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

hahahahaha yes it does

cat does not look happy lol

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

lol! they played together a lot. She wasnt hurt XD

Closed Thread