Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra View Post
    Like I said, I dont give a shit if they keep quiet. But VS/Narse cant come here and brag about the ability to get past AF w/o at least backing it up. Understood?
    Oh shit guys! This nigga right here must own this forum! Are you even in BG, fuckface?

Seriously, before you guys go all apeshit on Apathy for "not spreading information" (which they did in like a billion other threads before this one, where they also did) do yourselves a fucking favor and look up the meaning of the word "Apathy", then go find a nice big scoop and take the fucking sand out of your pussies.

I fucking swear, man...every thread where Neosutra posts, his posts are talking massive shit to someone else and acting holier-than-thou for God knows what fucking reason.

@ the followers of Neo: don't do it. It makes you look even more stupid than the bullshit you normally post, and you know motherfucking well who you are.

Fucking shit now I had to go and use "fuck" a bunch of times. Fuck you, assholes.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rokimus View Post
    Fucking shit now I had to go and use "fuck" a bunch of times. Fuck you, assholes.
    literally made me lol. thanks

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Did you make an account just to defend them?

For someone who has as many posts as you, i'm sure finding out when I joined wouldn't be too complicated. I'll let you figure that one out on your own.

When you attempt PW, try your strategy you have set for it, if it works, and you end up killing PW, come here and you can have all the glory of telling everyone how to. If you want them to tell you how they got past AF, try asking, and being patient until they explain how instead of calling them cocky, or if that doesn't work, you could try holding a gun to their head and threaten the information out of them.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orson Dara
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by frodnonnag View Post
    which is the bigger cockblock?

1. the need of PW pops to do mythic?

2. the fact that pw pops are not 100%?

3. pw itself?
    You should have had: 4. All of the above.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I was the one that posted the info about PW Astral Flow, and the kind of crap it pulls on you during said 75% Astral Flow mode.

On our previous attempt, we did get past Astral Flow. Like Narse says... I, too, can pull out screenshots of PW @ 74% and lower. Even if we did post how we handled PW on our last attempt, you'd still act like a douchebag and you'll still think of Apathy the same way. Nothing would change.

Somewhere, someone is trying to hate me to death for my crusade of trying to convince everyone that AV is defeatable.
    (PS: Kill yourself)

BG Level

Actually no, they aren't sharing what little they have, so again, stfu. I'm getting tired of saying this, so I'll type it really slow for you: I don't give a fuck if they don't share info, but don't fucking come here and say you know how to do it, then refuse to say it.

And fucking LOL at us trying to feed off apathy's exp. They weren't the first or last to do PW. They are just they first ls to be cocks about it.
    In no way at all have we bragged about how we go about survival to AF, my first post was only to correct an incorrect statement said by someone who watched our fight, and your distinct trash talking which followed that person's statement.

"Wow, if only they knew of AF! They could have prepared a bit and planned ahead....

Or did they even try something?" -Neosutra Pg.1

Demosthenes11

when you guys say you "got around" AF...do you mean you dealt with it or do you mean he didn't even us it/ was completely ineffective?

What was the basic idea here?

Somewhere, someone is trying to hate me to death for my crusade of trying to convince everyone that AV is defeatable.

BG Level

VirtuousSaint is neither in apathy, nor has he ever, nor will he ever, fight PW/AV. Fucking amazed this guy hasnt been banned yet with the amount of PURE bullshit and lies he posts in every major attempt thread.

And as for this fight:

Im not asking them to "improvise" a strat on PW for AF, but for fuck sake, what did they think was going to happen? They did -jack shit- to avoid AF, or at least are saying nothing about it.

No information on a crappy attempt that apparently wasnt thought out well, fail thread.
    I have nothing more to say.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    when you guys say you "got around" AF...do you mean you dealt with it or do you mean he didn't even us it/ was completely ineffective?

What was the basic idea here?
    dealt with it

Demosthenes11

I don't really know anything about apathy, but do you guys just have enough people to bring in some extras after, or do you just do a quick recovery / logout thing?

I think apathy is likely the only ls with more than 2 attempts?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    I don't really know anything about apathy, but do you guys just have enough people to bring in some extras after, or do you just do a quick recovery / logout thing?

I think apathy is likely the only ls with more than 2 attempts?
    Had maybe 30-35 people, and some mules. Log.

1 attempt before they changed it to 2hr, this attempt was shortly after the first NA attempt that fought for 18hr, we had planned to fight until we killed it, even if we had to have some people hold it over night until others got back online, sadly however, when we were on gulool ja ja at approx 5% he used mijin, and instead of falling to the ground and then getting back up he despawned, and shortly after the ??? repopped, we called GMs and SGM, investigation found nothing wrong, no trigger was returned.

Post patch 3 attempts, we have another pop also, but having just fought the last we need more medication, food ect.

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rokimus View Post
    do yourselves a fucking favor and look up the meaning of the word "Apathy"
    The real irony is that if anyone in Apathy was actually Apathetic, then they wouldn't be in Apathy, or any voluntary social gathering. This word doesn't mean what you think it does. "Apathy" does not refer to that cool-guy aloofness that everybody seems to associate it with. Apathy is not synonymous with arrogance, or maturity, or intelligence.

Besides, that attitude is ignorant anyway. The reason for disclosure is to benefit yourself through the aid of others. Someone else might be able to improve upon your methods and give you a better chance of success for the next time. FFXI is not a zero-sum game.

Your desire for recognition (especially over the internet) isn't going to do a damn thing for you, even if you manage to get it. Of course... the desire to beat the mob in the first place is equally worthless, but then, so is pretty much everything on a long enough time-line so... I forgot where I was going with this

OH SHIT, IS THAT CAIT SITH?!?

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kayen View Post
    I'm not in Apathy, nor am I on Remora anymore, haven't been for quite a while.

Do you know they got the info they need for PW here on BG? If they didn't get the info here, they would've found out on their own. Coming from someone that has seen what Apathy can do, I know they would've found out all the information they needed on their own. Not every linkshell relies on BG posts to get them through fights they are inexperienced with.

Take PW for example, out of all you posting, how many of you are attempting PW in a linkshell capable of killing it? If you're not going to contribute to a strategy on PW, why do you deserve to know how to beat it?
    Shut the fuck up. I know for a fact they get most of their PW info from BG (And if they don't need to rely on BG why do they?). Like the man said earlier quit sucking dick and enter the real world. They are maybe at the top 5 ls's server wide and I'm going #5. Maybe a bit lower than that. I'm going by .5 years ago. It isn't even like you have to be a genius at this game anymore, in a ls it is all a #'s game.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Edit: Nevermind, not worth it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    Shut the fuck up. I know for a fact they get most of their PW info from BG (And if they don't need to rely on BG why do they?). Like the man said earlier quit sucking dick and enter the real world. They are maybe at the top 5 ls's server wide and I'm going #5. Maybe a bit lower than that. I'm going by .5 years ago. It isn't even like you have to be a genius at this game anymore, in a ls it is all a #'s game.
    ... quite seriously, Apathy can get their info from wherever the hell they damn please. Keep in mind there's a bunch of JP members too, I'm gonna assume my buddy Sia's still around at any rate.

Also, I'm sure that from their first attempt, even if they had no idea what the fight was at all, they'd have gotten plenty of info to know how to tackle at the second time. Just because they used to throw KClubs at everything doesn't mean that the majority of the LS isn't pretty fucking smart. We had some smart dudes back in the day; again, going to assume that a bunch of them (including the obvious ones that haven't left) are still around.

And Kayen, for the love of god, post whatever you want to post. No one cares what goes up on BG anymore, just say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa View Post
    if you kill it and tell people how to kill it, your a pillar of the community, not much you can do will make people hate you

if you kill it and keep it a deep dark secret as long as possible but have dickheads in your shell brag about it, you are just bunch of dicks
    I remember when Salvage gear came out, man that was funny.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync View Post
    And Kayen, for the love of god, post whatever you want to post. No one cares what goes up on BG anymore, just say it.
    It's not that I don't want to post, it's just that no matter what is said, someone will take it and twist it to something it's not. But it is the internet, and we're all used to that.

I'll just wait to post until it seems worthwhile.

We both know Apathy is capable of a lot of things, whether it be by numbers, or skill. But that's not saying there aren't other linkshells capable of the same things or more. Whoever beats PW congratulations, those not attempting it and want to bitch about nobody telling them how, go try it yourself......you might find something they didn't. >.<

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

too much none-sense.

lets just skip this none-sense to another none-sense shall we? panel thoeries go!

terraflarex

I'm pretty sure my computer almost blew up when all those lamps used astral flow, yep.

And yeah Geno, Sia and crew are still around.

Quote Originally Posted by drwaffles View Post
    No shell is under any obligation whatsoever to post any discoveries they worked hard to make on a public forum. Whether or not they should, regardless of that fact, is another matter entirely. Apathy has always seemed pretty fagtastic, sure, but don't act like shells you're not a part of owe you anything - you're not paying them, are you?
    It's their moral obligation to share, yo!