Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous Saint View Post
    Ya we know of astral flow, but when you have 5min left it tends to not matter what you do, but yes we know exactly what to do, and we evaded it last fight which we had more time on last form.
    So much BS is everything you post.

Somewhere, someone is trying to hate me to death for my crusade of trying to convince everyone that AV is defeatable.
    (PS: Kill yourself)

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra View Post
    So much BS is everything you post.
    Good way to get info.

Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra View Post
    Wow, if only they knew of AF! They could have prepared a bit and planned ahead....

Or did they even try something?
    I do believe they brought a hand full of blue mages for Saline coat, not 100% on that though

Somewhere, someone is trying to hate me to death for my crusade of trying to convince everyone that AV is defeatable.
    (PS: Kill yourself)

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Genrye View Post
    I do believe they brought a hand full of blue mages for Saline coat, not 100% on that though
    False

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

What makes me chuckle is that no one has gotten Pande down past 75%.

My big question is why isn't there a second alliance ready to take him on after that astral flow ass raping?

Have them all escape at 80%, get back to pandy and await the complete ass kicking. Once that happens immediantley reraise and start kicking/reinvite people back into the primary alliance.

Or maybe people are doing this and I'm not paying attention.

Meh, whatever.

Addendum: Advice from someone who hasn't done Pandemonium Warden FTMFW!

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post

My big question is why isn't there a second alliance ready to take him on after that astral flow ass raping?

Have them all escape at 80%, get back to pandy and await the complete ass kicking. Once that happens immediantley reraise and start kicking/reinvite people back into the primary alliance.

Meh, whatever.

Because by the time you get to PW, you don't have enough time I think.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post

Meh, whatever.

This is what I was thinking, see. Why doesn't every LS just recruit like fuck... right? Follow me here. The more members an LS has, the easier it is to kill PW. The easier it is to kill PW, the faster it can get drops that may or may not be great. Who cares if you have 54 members by the time you succeed in killing it?

Not everyone has enough members to pull a 3rd alliance out of their asses. Theres usually an adds alliance, and a main alliance. The adds alliance is *usually* not capable of tanking the "main" mobs, but customized for the adds. Expecting a linkshell to have 54 members in the first place is lol. Let alone getting all 54 of those members to show up to a single event...

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

when the phrase from pw comes "Readies astral flow" umm 1% (@74%) before that 12 kc drks should work

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous Saint View Post
    Ya we know of astral flow, but when you have 5min left it tends to not matter what you do, but yes we know exactly what to do, and we evaded it last fight which we had more time on last form.
    care to elaborate on how you evaded it last fight then ?

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by HadesChubbs View Post
    This is what I was thinking, see. Why doesn't every LS just recruit like fuck... right? Follow me here. The more members an LS has, the easier it is to kill PW. The easier it is to kill PW, the faster it can get drops that may or may not be great. Who cares if you have 54 members by the time you succeed in killing it?

Not everyone has enough members to pull a 3rd alliance out of their asses. Theres usually an adds alliance, and a main alliance. The adds alliance is *usually* not capable of tanking the "main" mobs, but customized for the adds. Expecting a linkshell to have 54 members in the first place is lol. Let alone getting all 54 of those members to show up to a single event...
    Chubbs wins ... throwing bodies at shit just for the sake of doing it is not the way to actually succeed at anything. Only thing that seems to come of it is death, death, and more death.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

suddenly ur cool for your 1200 posts aks...eh?

jk bbg, just sick of ppl talkin how there should be more people. Every linkshell has (of course) the largest amount of people that LS is capable of gathering. Stop saying "get another alli", the LS is clearly not capable of gathering this amount of people. meow

Try touching the Ebon Panels to see if it helps?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So PW isn't fair at all? Nice. Now we have to wait 3 years for SE to do nothing again. What are PW's speculated drops again?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

hachiryu haramaki, shenlongs baghnakhs

Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    So PW isn't fair at all? Nice. Now we have to wait 3 years for SE to do nothing again. What are PW's speculated drops again?
    Shenlongs (the sexy H2H) and Hachiryu body
    After everyone found other drops like the Cure earring and Avalon stuff, his pool got a lot smaller. It makes me think we might see some abjurations in his pool.
    Edit: Beat

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Jedimasta View Post
    Shenlongs (the sexy H2H) and Hachiryu body
    After everyone found other drops like the Cure earring and Avalon stuff, his pool got a lot smaller. It makes me think we might see some abjurations in his pool.
    Edit: Beat
    I call dibs on his drops arent even implemented yet... like av's first kill (i dont remember if they were in the dats) but i call him dropping nothing. If the shit you say hell drop is all, i call bs, and say hes ment to drop more. atm hes the "av" of toau, he has to drop SOMETHING worthwhile.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Enygma Xii
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Multi-Astral flow ? Sounds like a job for the mighty SCH/DRK Stunga !! Unless they all resist stun >.>

Yea....his loot pool seems very small now, almost seems not worth all the effort.

Hachiryu body and shenlongs, is there any other item that were found in the .dats that could possibly be from PW now? <.<

A master ball.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

You guys forgot Dorje, jeez.