BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread

Thread: [Asura] Abbot     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

[Asura] Abbot

Let this guy in our event shell. Was epicly retarded during omega fight casting stone 4 and what not. But we can see past that. Tonight he decided to steal a RDM hat from our Xarc run, and enjoy doing it. Here are the SS's

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...FFXI/part1.png
    http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...FFXI/part2.png
    http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...FFXI/part3.png
    http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...FFXI/part4.png

Hope others avoid bringing this guy along to any runs as he will take w/e he wants. Our shell would have had other RDMs over lot, but we thought it was a mistake, as we do not accuse anyone of stealing. Things will be changed now im sure. Also his best buddy Azeon commended him for doing this, so i would equally avoid him too as he says they are RL friends.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Amywang? Jerynh? Samoj? This LS is either RMT central or the home of the nerds whose high fantasy roleplay names were taken beyond the table.

That aside, not surprised the guy doesn't have a shell equipped.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hey now Jer and Sam are not RMT lol. And Amy is cool from what i know. They all speak perfect english on vent They are good people, as for the fantasy part, i do not know. And i know our shell does not house RMT. I asked Abbot if it was worth taking that hat, he replies "This is a nice hat". I hope hes happy, because yes its a nice hat, on a sub par rdm >.>

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sisco69 View Post
    I hope hes happy, because yes its a nice hat, on a sub par rdm >.>
    Stealing's wrong and all that but I've seen hats go to far far worse RDMs.

This is a bit wow though, I was in same Sky LS with Abbot for nearly 2 years and while he was always a bit of a loose cannon and wasn't always 100% focused, never would had guessed he'd sink so low as to steal anything. Sad news. :/

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fusi Thassarian
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Silvermoon

Stealing's wrong and all that but I've seen hats go to far far worse RDMs.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Confuse View Post
    Not you you numpty, thinking of a certain /SMN who didn't even have /WHM leveled. And another that full-timed Assault Jerkin and NQ Amemet. >_<

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Isn't that the same douche who stole a Swift belt? lmao

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilia View Post
    Not you you numpty, thinking of a certain /SMN who didn't even have /WHM leveled. And another that full-timed Assault Jerkin and NQ Amemet. >_<

wut?

Abbot being trash isn't a new development. You shouldn't have let him in the shell in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by S N K View Post
    wut?
    Let's just say that certain Red Mages on a certain server get a certain hat without fulfilling certain basic requirements of competence.

By "certain", I mean "AF2," "really simple," "Asura," and "way too many." Not necessarily in that order.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fred Gimyajan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Haha, that doesn't surprise me. I have some minor experience with him and never did think highly of him. Nothing extreme as "stealing", but I did consider him a major lootwhore and thought that he only cared to get what he intended to get, and then go off and seek other things. He used to be in my dynamis shell a long time ago and did exactly what I describe.

What a waste of a hat.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuko_Asura View Post
    Abbot being trash isn't a new development. You shouldn't have let him in the shell in the first place.
    I agree, but my voice is never heard. This guy showed signs of being utterly retarded his first day. Lesson learned the hard way it appears.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Looking through stuff for nostalgia... found this, I remember that asshat. Good lookin out posting a warning.

Hey thanks Sisco for sticking up for Jer and I! Amywang was totally cool, too. Yes, we have dorky names. Never felt like naming a character Sandimashighschoolfootballrules, immersion is something that is not related to RP, but is still very visual. No, we are not RMT.

Samo'a Joh on FFXIV, twice a dorky. Wut.

User was infracted for this post.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

This thread will definitely remain here for future reference, but let's not necropost in threads (especially those older than four years) without good reason, folks.