+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 533 FirstFirst ... 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 455 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Looking at the front page of MMO-Champion, are those the actual bosses or just placeholders? I'm pretty dissapointed by the lack of any new or interesting boss models, even Yor'Sahj's model is part of some questing when leveling to 85.
    Doubt its placeholders with 4.3 being a week out or two @ best should they decide to hold it back a week.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Is yor'sasj the giant monsters that was excavated in darkshore?

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Finally decided to heal a FL run.... wanted to wait until I at least hit 365 ilvl before attempting it.

Get into a raid group, start to clear trash and tanks are just getting destroyed....... main pally tank, ilvl of 346.... drk OT tank, ilvl of 340.

How is that even possible? Can't you at least get 355 just from JP gear?

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell View Post
    Finally decided to heal a FL run.... wanted to wait until I at least hit 365 ilvl before attempting it.

Get into a raid group, start to clear trash and tanks are just getting destroyed....... main pally tank, ilvl of 346.... drk OT tank, ilvl of 340.

How is that even possible? Can't you at least get 355 just from JP gear?
    You can probably get to 357 with just JP/Reputation gear, but...you're expecting people to farm JP? :D

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Spent the past 2 hours retrying the do a barrel roll achievement because 1 or 2 buttfucking drooling morons can't avoid shit to save their lives. fuck this achieve on 25 man.

Lyramion's better half
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hopefulki Nozomi
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Spent the past 2 hours retrying the do a barrel roll achievement because 1 or 2 buttfucking drooling morons can't avoid shit to save their lives. fuck this achieve on 25 man.
    If its at all possible, split your raid into 10mans for Glory.

This works out well since 4.3 is in 1-2 weeks and holidays so try to run 2x 10 mans, minimize the fail

We got our mounts last night, did the tornados. What we did was 3 of the 4 one week, then concentrated on tornados this week. You can mark a certain spot on the inner ring with a marker, whole raid groups up there, soon as raid leader calls, the group moves counter clockwise behind 1 tornado and you'll never ever get hit unless your raid is full of bricks for brains tards.

Doing Pilgrim achievements is loads of fun ever since Blizzard loaded the cities with a literal FUCK TON of npc lvl 90 elite guards who can knock you off a flying mount in 1 shot or destroy you in 3 shots.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Have friends, make level 1 <race> Rogues, shoot, profit.

Alternatively, camp the starting areas for someone else making lv 1 Rogues.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Or just queue AV over and over, it's like any of the race-specific holiday cheevos. It's not really any more or less frustrating than camping enemy capital cities.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Doing Pilgrim achievements is loads of fun ever since Blizzard loaded the cities with a literal FUCK TON of npc lvl 90 elite guards who can knock you off a flying mount in 1 shot or destroy you in 3 shots.
    I said fuck it and asked in oggrimar for someone to make a lv1 character for 400g. I was done with the achievement in 2min.

I got everything else inside BG or camping city, but certain combo like rogue dwarf were rare.

Yeah the combo's weren't really the hard part, the hard part was not getting assblasted by the 5-10 elite guards chilling at each lowbie town who can dismount you out of the sky if you try to run lol.

I got a little too close to one town, got shot off my mount and then blown up in seconds.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...unterslide.jpg

I found this guy rather amusing
    Cannot CC (keeps using the floor frost trap shit)
    The 2nd trinket is the Expertise/AGI proc trinket
    Fireland Dailies Neck

--
    Was in halls of orig, farming some JP to convert to HP.
    Not only was he low DPS he somehow cannot comprehend his own actions on the first boss:

I told everyone to jump left when the boss shields up
    He stays up, eventually dies because healer can't reach him
    he puts in chat "GOD!!!!"
    I say "you're supposed to jump down"
    he says "who?"
    I reply "you"
    he replies... "who is you?"

afk cutting myself

but other than that he was relatively quiet for the rest of the run! We finished and it was all fine and dandy

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    I told everyone to jump left when the boss shields up
    He stays up, eventually dies because healer can't reach him
    he puts in chat "GOD!!!!"
    I say "you're supposed to jump down"
    he says "who?"
    I reply "you"
    he replies... "who is you?"
    I laughed so goddamn hard rofl. Reminds me of this huntard I had in ZA the other day. Was pushing real hard for timed, whining about how he needed it. The thing was we were doing just fine on time and would've made it if he hadn't decided to "help" twice on the pull right after Nalorakk. We wiped, twice. Tank went after the smaller pack, and hunter aggroed the big one with a trap somehow, didn't even know that was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tohmane View Post
    I laughed so goddamn hard rofl. Reminds me of this huntard I had in ZA the other day. Was pushing real hard for timed, whining about how he needed it. The thing was we were doing just fine on time and would've made it if he hadn't decided to "help" twice on the pull right after Nalorakk. We wiped, twice. Tank went after the smaller pack, and hunter aggroed the big one with a trap somehow, didn't even know that was possible.
    I do enjoy the people who are in dungeon blues+some heroic blues in ZA, who look at you in heroic raid gear and then suddenly think it should be an automatic bear run. Fuck off, i'm not dragging your ass through this for a bear, I got mine already last patch, you can gear up and get your own.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

^ ya i've had that before. "omg mage is amazing, bear run ok". sorry pal, but bear run doesn't rely on my dps alone. if the rest of the team doesn't know what the fuck to do and how to do it quickly then bear run is just going to fuck up this dungeon more than anything

So Blizzard is doing the same thing this pvp season as last i'm hearing,wherein they are putting out honor pvp gear that's better then the ruthless gear minus the weapons...which is a slap in the face to the people who got all that gear in the first place >.>. Sure it's only like 5-10 difference on stats, but why not just put the previous season for honor and not make a complete new set? o_O

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I forgot their justifications for that. But maybe it's to:

1. Allow people who Arena'd to get some unique looking, if a different shade of colour on some, sets
    2. Allow people 1 week to grind all they can to get some of the gear

Either way, Season 9's Elite (365) gear were only recolours more or less. This season however the Elite gear looks semi-significantly different. Currently i have DK Season 10 elite legs, belt and shoulders. When patch his, I'm gonna pick up head, body, hands and feet to complete the demon/purple look and stash it away, as it will be forever deleted a week after.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mortilox View Post
    ^ ya i've had that before. "omg mage is amazing, bear run ok". sorry pal, but bear run doesn't rely on my dps alone. if the rest of the team doesn't know what the fuck to do and how to do it quickly then bear run is just going to fuck up this dungeon more than anything
    my favorite is the guy that's screaming GO GO GO when you're at the first jag pack with 2 minutes left

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    my favorite is the guy that's screaming GO GO GO when you're at the first jag pack with 2 minutes left