+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 533 FirstFirst ... 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    It's only a problem if your group is disorganized, since that means they only have 10 or less people defending their towers.
    Talking about EoTS I assume? Yeah, it's an advantage to us if they aren't guarding their bases, and most of the time with a decent group we will win if they group camp the flag. I'm just specifically talking about how cheap it is for ele shamans to have an "I win" button while standing there. I haven't played around with my rogue long enough but whenever I see a ele sham running at me on that bridge I have my shadowstep bind ready<_<.

Very infuriating when an elemental shaman with 110k HP kills you with one button because of terrain advantages

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I actually quite love using Mind Control for the same purpose, it doesn't always work because people can and do trink out of it but when it does, lulz are had by me.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

PTR is as stable as a drunk on a bicycle atm. spending roughly 10 minutes in game has cost around an hour of queueing to enter realms and random ass disconnections.

How is anyone supposed to test this shit when you can't even click an ability without being kicked to the log in screen.

/rage

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

Meh, didn't notice double post.

and btw, people who say horde and alliance are equally filled with retarded children, they're wrong. Horde wins on retard scale by leaps and bounds.

Ridill
    BG Level

100k wipe on spine... fml

so, I was pretty well known on my server back in the day, I did the pvp grind and then was one of only a couple high end pvpers when arena came out, and helped a lot to build that community which did really well for quite a while but then fell apart when they let us transfer from pve to pvp servers

I'm in a guild that has potential but hasn't been able to avoid turnover and shit enough to stay steady. I finally decided I'd try to use the fact that people know me to get some attention to recruiting by making a thread on the server forum.

Posted Friday afternoon... Monday night it had 8 fucking views and 2 of them were me, one was an old pvper that just responded to say hi lol. That's views, not posts. So, at most 5 people that might be affected actually saw the post.

Anybody know any good high pop ally servers? We're thinking about transferring.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pabsteh Hirayama
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I stopped playing a couple months ago but blackhand was pretty competitive for a pve server.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4fR...e_gdata_player

Also one of the top horde guild threw this little party to celebrate their anniversary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkiN...e_gdata_player

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    Ouch, we wiped at 2.3mil, the blood/add tank died as the tendon popped. I tried to pick them up but 4 DPS were dead by the time tendon showed.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

so, I was pretty well known on my server back in the day, I did the pvp grind and then was one of only a couple high end pvpers when arena came out, and helped a lot to build that community which did really well for quite a while but then fell apart when they let us transfer from pve to pvp servers

I'm in a guild that has potential but hasn't been able to avoid turnover and shit enough to stay steady. I finally decided I'd try to use the fact that people know me to get some attention to recruiting by making a thread on the server forum.

Posted Friday afternoon... Monday night it had 8 fucking views and 2 of them were me, one was an old pvper that just responded to say hi lol. That's views, not posts. So, at most 5 people that might be affected actually saw the post.

Anybody know any good high pop ally servers? We're thinking about transferring.
    Kel'Thuzad. It's pretty heavily a PVP server but there are so many people (enough that you cant read trade chat because of how fast it moves) that there are a lot of decent guilds and LOTS of pugging going on. If you want high pop, its VERY high pop.

Ridill
    BG Level

oh good call I've heard about KT before but had forgotten, so far I'm leaning towards it or Illidan

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

oh good call I've heard about KT before but had forgotten, so far I'm leaning towards it or Illidan
    Illidan has que times, because everyone wants to ride Blood Legions cockadoodledoo

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Make sure you check out the server first. Spend an hour in stormwind and make sure its right for you. The lag is almost unbearable in SW a lot of the time, and not being able to read trade chat can get annoying. However, it is a high pop server like you were looking for lol.

Ridill
    BG Level

honestly it really is as simple as "as long as I can recruit a hell of a lot more easily than here" I don't give a fuck about much else lol

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Economy has turned dead and I still have to earn another 6 months of time cards in gold to cover my annual pass and free copy of D3... I have 2 covered, but prices for time cards at rmt sites keep climbing and I only log on for a couple dailies every other day due to boredom...

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

Poop. 710/1000 cinders. No way I'm going to finish this staff now that a release date has been set. (Nobody wants to bother anymore, since "you'd get no use out of it anyway.")

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amy Adams
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Uther

My warlock has been sitting at like 978/1000 since the DS patch, but I switched to rogue and am two weeks out from my daggers so kind of makes up for it I guess? D:

My random complaint is the CM that keeps showing up on MMO-Champs blue tracker. Dude's an asshole, and it really shows that Blizzard has no interest in listening to their community anymore. Papa Blizzard knows best.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

Multiboxing elemental shaman with healer spotter addon in AV, my god.

I was standing at the far end of a group of Alliance doing my healing thing when I suddenly got hit by so many chain lightnings I hit the floor like a sack of shit. CL was critting me between 20-27k with 4.2k resi. Not sure I envy him though, has to pay x5 the subscription I do to be good at the game harharhar.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lexa View Post
    Poop. 710/1000 cinders. No way I'm going to finish this staff now that a release date has been set. (Nobody wants to bother anymore, since "you'd get no use out of it anyway.")

My guild runs FL for a priest that's on the final stage, if you're ally and wanna tag along when possible send me a pm and I'll realid ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortilox View Post
    Multiboxing elemental shaman with healer spotter addon in AV, my god.

I was standing at the far end of a group of Alliance doing my healing thing when I suddenly got hit by so many chain lightnings I hit the floor like a sack of shit. CL was critting me between 20-27k with 4.2k resi. Not sure I envy him though, has to pay x5 the subscription I do to be good at the game harharhar.
    Usually they sell that shit though for some pretty decent $$.

Stuck at 955 RBG rank, cant get groups going on my server and I cant get into any of these Openraid invites online because i'm too fucking low of a rank. I need more wins for my mount fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.