+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 533 FirstFirst ... 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    This is getting out of hand this patch, ffs.

Apparently some fucks on a site called Ownedcore (never heard of it before today) released a program that allows people to crash servers, and have been spam crashing some servers, mine included.

I just don't understand some people. At least this time it's not Blizz fucking up but you'd think they'd get on this shit. What a weekend to play WoW. I was trying to spam some honor on my DK. -.-
    I was wondering wtf was going on. My Herbalism kept resetting to 1, yet I would have all the herbs I was farming.

At least this is happening now and not at MOP release.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Hadn't heard of that yet. People on Stormrage have been making fake links in chat that look legit, but instantly crash anyone that clicks them.

Edit: Just looked it up. Those fucking douchebags on the ownedcore forums are acting like its the coolest thing ever, bragging about how many times they've crashed the servers and shit. They're especially looking forward to MoP release and being able to just spam it and fuck with the massive amounts of people trying to play.

Has blizzard even made a statement on this yet? I'm going to guess not due to figuring out a way to circumvent it and finding everyone who was taking part in it, but I don't even see posts on the forum by regular players in the tech support thread about this.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

No blue posts that I've seen. Plenty of ruckus on the forums late last night.

Traveling today so maybe when I get back home it'll be up again. I was leveling an alt on another realm that's so low pop they chose not to mess with it. Lol

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I was able to find a handful of links on it through google, but they all pointed me to deleted threads. So they know about it, but seem to just smack them down asap to keep knowledge of this to a minimum. It's not like a normal bug where someone exploits something that ends up being a minor annoyance at best to other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Korialstrasz View Post
    I was able to find a handful of links on it through google, but they all pointed me to deleted threads. So they know about it, but seem to just smack them down asap to keep knowledge of this to a minimum. It's not like a normal bug where someone exploits something that ends up being a minor annoyance at best to other players.
    Yeah I figured as much. They don't want a ton of the forum going population to get this knowledge.

Did the scenario, kind of meh. Lots of people hating on it because apparently it was supposed to be this amazing even? pretty sure I dont remember reading that lol.

For what it was, it was ok. Just reminds me of a Warhammer public quest that's instanced, nothing really storywise or super lorewise, but just fun to do with a group real quick and you get some loot.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

not a complain, but more like a random fail.

It gets funnier and funnier everytime your read it.

[Lilpwnstar]: and I started the guild application but there were some big words and I have a very bad headache atm so I had to stop =/
    [Lilpwnstar]: But
    [Lilpwnstar]: I have a Savior FDK, if you want me to finish my Guild APP?
    [Lilpwnstar]: and get a trial or something
    To [Lilpwnstar]: well I can't promise anything until we see your app
    [Lilpwnstar]: Alright
    [Lilpwnstar]: then I'll put my app in
    To [Lilpwnstar]: and I can make no guarantees but will say that we are actively looking for a dps dk
    [Lilpwnstar]: Yeah
    [Lilpwnstar]: I actually xFerred over here with Savior
    [Lilpwnstar]: Idk if you know about them yet,
    [Lilpwnstar]: they're trying to take your place as top guild
    To [Lilpwnstar]: no i don't know about them
    [Lilpwnstar]: Well, they're trying to take your number one spot in mop
    [Lilpwnstar]: but
    To [Lilpwnstar]: i'm sure they're not the only one that is going to go for high end progression
    To [Lilpwnstar]: but seeing as I don't know really anything about them it's hard for me to say much other than that some competition would be nice
    [Lilpwnstar]: They're pretty much your only competition at this point
    [Lilpwnstar]: We one shot every boss in heroic DS with only 2 of the people ever doing passed 6/8 heroic soo
    [Lilpwnstar]: granted 35% nerf everything is easy but

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

You should just send his app to that guild.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

But dude, they did it with the 35% nerf, they should totally be able to compete with top end guilds.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ninita Nita
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Gnomeregan

Anyone else having issues with their game "lagging out." I put that in quotes because it's not so much i "lag out" But everything stops.. I can still chat to guild, party w/e. But abilities take fcking forever to fire.. mobs stand there not attacking.. Sometimes entire pulls (I tank on my DK so this is actually very awkward for me since i pull a fuckton of stuff at a time while doing instances) are dead before i can move again. Lately i just have to force wow to close and relogin. On the upside i guess. I was in ahn'kahet yesterday (a lot) And found out control undead is insanely fun with the ahn'kahet spell flingers. 1shot the boss at the end of the zone because shadow blast crit. was hilarious.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrous24 View Post
    Anyone else having issues with their game "lagging out." I put that in quotes because it's not so much i "lag out" But everything stops.. I can still chat to guild, party w/e. But abilities take fcking forever to fire.. mobs stand there not attacking.. Sometimes entire pulls (I tank on my DK so this is actually very awkward for me since i pull a fuckton of stuff at a time while doing instances) are dead before i can move again. Lately i just have to force wow to close and relogin. On the upside i guess. I was in ahn'kahet yesterday (a lot) And found out control undead is insanely fun with the ahn'kahet spell flingers. 1shot the boss at the end of the zone because shadow blast crit. was hilarious.
    #

I get it, from time to time, where I lag, nothing moves. But only for maybe 5-10 seconds. Very dangerous on things like ultraxion but I don't need to crash out.

On that note. Morchock is now officially the hardest boss in LFR next to Ultraxion. The amount of wipes on morchoch I experienced since the beginning of the month is ludicrous. On Ultraxion at least I sneak into tank spec before pull and solo carry the raid, but on Morchock that's too much...

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    #

I get it, from time to time, where I lag, nothing moves. But only for maybe 5-10 seconds. Very dangerous on things like ultraxion but I don't need to crash out.

On that note. Morchock is now officially the hardest boss in LFR next to Ultraxion. The amount of wipes on morchoch I experienced since the beginning of the month is ludicrous. On Ultraxion at least I sneak into tank spec before pull and solo carry the raid, but on Morchock that's too much...
    been forever but this happened to me one time on heroic ultrax, I couldn't move or do anything, but I was still getting dbm timers so I just hit the button when it counted down, it actually worked and I survived the whole fight lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I'm beginning to think that they have a server specifically for flight paths. _NPCScan lights up like crazy when I'm flying between points, but there's never anything there when I hop on my mount and run over. Even a few seconds later, there's no corpse to be seen.

I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't have to log out to reset the cache.

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    not much, really, it's just that everyone's damage is nuts like it always is in an X.0 patch, and BM hunter can't be stopped from shitting all over you like every other class in the game

(says the dk, lol)
    I hear popping cooldowns or standing next to someone to completely negate lynx rush is tough. Or in your case, popping a ghoul.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

Unholy Blight nerfed with gurth tentacles. I didn't think they would fix that this close to mop. Was going to keep my Gurth for future onyxia's too

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Nyosan View Post
    I'm beginning to think that they have a server specifically for flight paths. _NPCScan lights up like crazy when I'm flying between points, but there's never anything there when I hop on my mount and run over. Even a few seconds later, there's no corpse to be seen.

I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't have to log out to reset the cache.
    I've been having a bunch of rare spawns from Northrend pop up in my NPCScan cache recently, ones that never spawned and that I haven't run into since the last time I dumped the cache. The only thing I can think of is that maybe it has something to do with the cross realm zones, but I thought the rares in those still spawned for everyone, and not specific servers.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Odon View Post
    I hear popping cooldowns or standing next to someone to completely negate lynx rush is tough. Or in your case, popping a ghoul.
    lynx rush is cool and all but every other class that I stun/silence/spin circles around so they can't cast/etc. actually slows down their damage, while a bm pet continues to shit all over me no matter what I do

I'm sure it'll be fine at 90 but currently I can spend 150rp and an uh rune to get my ghoul transformed and he's still nothing compared to a bm pet (and quite cc'able), and that's completely disregarding the fact that hunters are a ranged class with 20 ways to create range when they fail to zerg you down in 2 seconds like they do 99% of players.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Was able to see the first cinematic, haven't been able to get back online since.