Page 505 of 533 FirstFirst ... 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 515 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

This Kanrethad fight. I love it but i absolutely hate it. 0/30 so far.

I keep getting unlucky with his stupid knockback puddle. Every time i need to LOS Chaos Bolt, he seems to plop it at the LOS spot or on top of my gate and i'm not standing at either.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Glad you're enjoying that Hunter abandon, I've been toying with the idea of picking up my level 82 one (only thing besides monk that isn't 85+). Which leads to my complaint.

fuck wod warrior changes. I hate having to debate what class I wanna play, I have so much invested on this character and I really do love it, but it's getting anally blasted and I am legit scared for the first time ever. It doesn't need to be op and broken in pvp or on meters, it just needs to be fucking fun. I don't even know what class I'm gonna play if I can't get into warrior, it'll be a dps, but with our group being a 10 man its really hard to find something. I really hope we can expand to 20 or 25s.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

i wish i had saved the meters from my last dungeon, went in as a FRESH dinged 87 and rolled the group in damage. Either these people really, really suck *(well, the rogue did), or BM really is that strong.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

nvm, found it

Spoiler: show

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I'm kind of in the "wait and see" camp when it comes to class changes in WoD. I feel like a lot of classes are being gutted. I hope Blizzard doesn't fuck it all up.

Hunter is a lot more fun at 90 than it is to level. I was so glad to boost that crap.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I started a fresh monk to play around with, a lot of people say the playstyle is more fluid and well designed. I'll decide whether to boost that or my hunter at some point.

Honestly I should just roll a healer for the xpac, they can be so hard to replace. All I know is I'm not tanking again, I did it for these last few patches to help out but I'm done. I miss dps, I miss meters, I miss competing, I miss feeling like a difference was made. Healing fills that role too at least.

Fucking warrior, damnit blizzard!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    i wish i had saved the meters from my last dungeon, went in as a FRESH dinged 87 and rolled the group in damage. Either these people really, really suck *(well, the rogue did), or BM really is that strong.
    People are really that bad.

I joined a Flex group on my Warlock which had 4 other Warlocks already in it. I proceeded to get bitched at because i did the lowest dps of the Warlocks. I politely pointed out that the other Warlocks were 25-30 ilevels higher than me and only doing 10k more dps. No comeback from that.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

On the other end of the spectrum, I've been in some nice easy heroics as tank lately. Got bored people who do 200k single and 400k multi dps and my petty ilvl450 paladin can't keep up. I politely say sorry I can't hold multi-target threat (I can just manage on single) and that it's cool to see things instantly melt. People were very relaxed and cool about it when I say this. One admitted he just liked e-peening. Works for me either way, easy JP.

A memory that haunted me was back in Lich King heroics when a ilvl260+ WAR was with us, inspected an ilvl200 tank, proceeded to say "you can't hold hate against me" and then went to pull threat every pull, ended up dying, cussed the tank out, who left, then he left, then healer left and the whole party broke down lol

Nowadays, low and high levels, it seems rather nice/fun to see DPS/Healers just rushing ahead and engaging before I do as tank.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Yeah I tanked a celestial on my Pally a few weeks ago, tried like hell to hold threat but on a toon that's really not geared it was more like "let's just DPS it and fuck it" lol. There were like 12 people in the group and no other tanks available, warned them I was fresh and they didn't seem to care.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Reminds me of when I rolled a warrior tank in the early days of WotLK and on a guild alt run, I got stuck having to be third tank on Patchwerk and watching two of our DPS rage cause I couldn't hold threat over them due to being in all greens and blues and they were fully epic'd out. And that was while pretty much provoking on cd to push myself back up to top.

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I'm kind of in the "wait and see" camp when it comes to class changes in WoD. I feel like a lot of classes are being gutted. I hope Blizzard doesn't fuck it all up.

Hunter is a lot more fun at 90 than it is to level. I was so glad to boost that crap.
    It always feels this way going into the expansion. Don't panic. They'll bring everything back into line by a month or two into the expansion.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    "let's just DPS it and fuck it"
    this is why i fucking love hunter. any time i got a tank who couldn't hold hate against me, i'd swap to my turtle (or, later, just any tenacity pet) and have it tank. some tanks took offense but most understood i was just keeping the group moving.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

that happened to me last night actually, had a tank tha was in straight up greens. "I'm just trying to get geared, havent played in forever. hunter, you got a pet to do it?" swapped to turtle, we ran enough dungeons to get the guy geared up, got a level out of the mess too. Awesome not having to wait on anyone to pull, since i can easily solo dungeon mobs at this point anyway.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Got more Titan Runestones last week without the buff than this week with.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Just got to Test of Valor this week, just in time for the buff that doesn't help me (except rep, woo?)! No idea why this buff can't just be permanent if you already have a cape.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

I have 3 capes; 2 for priest, one on the lock, and im half a thought from saying fuck it for the hunter.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    capes... fuck it for the hunter.
    nonononono

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

that big a dps gain? gdi... fine

Ridill
    BG Level

meta + cape = 10-15%

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

The one remaining jackass that asks for a res after 24 other people all ran back should be automatically excluded from receiving loot for the remainder of said raid.