Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Nura View Post
    1 year+ of Siege has completely killed my interest in this game... Think it'll be a while before I can enjoy it properly again.
    I don't understand why people force themselves to do content and burn themselves out.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I just stop playing when I don't get the urge to log in. If you dedicate yourself to a raid group, then you kind of set yourself up with a responsibility though, which I can understand. I haven't been in a raid group in forever though. I kinda do miss progression raiding, it was pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    I don't understand why people force themselves to do content and burn themselves out.
    This ^. With so many MMOs on the market and just other games there's no point in tossing Blizzard $16 a month to be bored out of your mind. I guess it's different if you fall into a guild with friends but honestly most people get burnt out at some point and probably 90% of the guild are all burnt out at the same time but just assume the others are not lol.

Honestly even with WoD a few weeks off I feel like taking those few weeks to play some FFXIV before jumping back into WoW, too bad CCNA is taking up my time XD

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    I just stop playing when I don't get the urge to log in. If you dedicate yourself to a raid group, then you kind of set yourself up with a responsibility though, which I can understand. I haven't been in a raid group in forever though. I kinda do miss progression raiding, it was pretty fun.
    No raid group that has the ability to clear the content will be doing anything other then farm runs after a year of the same tier.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I was in the top 25 man guild on MugThol for 5.0. I burnt myself out with a 16 hour raid week. So I stopped playing instead of feeling like I was bashing my skull in, it's that simple.

I recently stopped playing or logging into LoL too, because I was super bored and super frustrated with the connection issues in North America

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah that happened to me with hearthstone. I'd DC in the middle of a game and be like, yeah I don't want to even bother logging on now.

Fuck horseman mount, do it with a full roster of lvl 90s each day for the entire event and never see it....also didn't see the sword too which was odd. SURE GOT A LOT OF FUCKING BROOM MOUNTS THOUGH!! ^_____________________________^

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I'm up to two swords now myself.

Also I fucking hate retards in LfR. Tried to do the first wing of SoO last night. Downed the first boss fine. Protectors fight though was a clusterfuck. People trying to dps down the council one at a time, then constantly getting blown up.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I have the swords on classes that either don't use them or can't use them. Same with the damn green fire helm. I've been trying to get that helm for my Unholy DK and it drops for every class but.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I got the sword on my Rogue which can equip it, but also on my Alliance Priest and my Lock.

Got two hoods on my Rogue. Would love the hood on my DK, but nope.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

My complaint is the complete removal of the Dark Apotheosis glyph. Warrior now effectively has three DPS specs and a tank spec, with just a change of stance, but Lock can't even think about a real option other than deeps.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Clash Perez View Post
    My complaint is the complete removal of the Dark Apotheosis glyph. Warrior now effectively has three DPS specs and a tank spec, with just a change of stance, but Lock can't even think about a real option other than deeps.
    Trust me when I say this:

You don't want to be a tank.

We just had an entire fucking expansion of nothing but "1 tank tanks, the other stands there doing nothing until the first one's debuff gets to X, then you switch places."

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're moving right into another of the exact same trash.

Except this time you don't even get to vengeance whore during the part where you are tanking.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

Did that glyph get any use at all? Was it even viable tanking 5mans with it?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Tanked for two expansions (DK, and then Monk and DK), so I have an idea of what I'd be getting into.

That said, WoD tanking does look boring as fuck. I just like having options.

The last time Demo DA tanking was viable for anything was MoP Beta, so no. I was hoping they'd iterate instead of completely removing it.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Galkaeater View Post
    Did that glyph get any use at all? Was it even viable tanking 5mans with it?
    it never went live in a form that could actually tank anything meaningful at all

mr bigglesworth could tank a 5 man tho

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Lost track of the day and came up 10 candies short of the Lich King costume. Still wanted one despite its flaws.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Another year another no halloween mount

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Another year another no halloween mount
    Same here. =/ Did it on every character, every day.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Same here ... exhausting doing that shit on 7 90s. :/

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Friend ( from different server mind you so im not even getting anything) invites for SoO heroic. > proceeds to whore out carries with an undergeared group. Wipe several times, he passes leader, leader kicks friend and top dps and starts inviting more carries (friend had around 9k dps and carries are sitting at like 2.2k >.>)

Also grinding frogs. oh boy. yet another reason to go grind timeless. blizz trying to keep old content relavent. i wonder if they will add addition drops for WoD since we are going to have to kill timeless mobs to upgrade WoD stuff. (at 250 per upgrade too)