Page 528 of 533 FirstFirst ... 478 518 526 527 528 529 530 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Damnit

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Not really on the first one, yes to the second one.

I'm not reading you a children's book while you jerk off though.
    http://vocaroo.com/

Record it and he can jerk off later.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Got my first 645 Highmaul follower mission and the best i can do is 58%. Argh.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    http://vocaroo.com/

Record it and he can jerk off later.
    ^

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Alderaan View Post
    Got my first 645 Highmaul follower mission and the best i can do is 58%. Argh.
    Three epic followers, at 645, matching the threats, or a hodge-podge of three followers that can be assigned?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Three epic followers, at 645, matching the threats, or a hodge-podge of three followers that can be assigned?
    I can only cover 4/7 threats and one of the followers is only 630. I'm thinking of dropping either Auction House of Saw Mill for the Inn, just to get better coverage on traits.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I waited to get 645 on three followers until I could boost the ones that would be required the first time. Still only managed 93%.

You have 365 hours to complete and the requirements may change.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I can only cover 4/7 threats and one of the followers is only 630. I'm thinking of dropping either Auction House of Saw Mill for the Inn, just to get better coverage on traits.
    Good greif.....seven threats....

I can probably get six or so followers to i645, on my main, who's been going full throttle War Mill/Barracks since release. All. but a few followers, are epic, and I can already cover 3 of every main threat, but with seven threats, that's a hell of a hill to over-come. I know that, in time, all of your alts can get gear, from missions, but, in many ways, I'd rather be able to craft my way into it as the materials are already a gate, in and of, itself.

BTW, I know it's a bit late, but if you're Horde, you can pretty much get 3 of every threat by doing the following Outposts, as well as getting all of the available followers, in each zone: Gorgrond - Lumber Mill, Talador - Arsenal, and Spires of Arak - Smugler's Run. Save Frostfire Ridge, for one you're missing,

On all but one alt, I did this, and the one I didn't do it on, I've only one follower that can counter Massive Strike; every other character has mostly three followers, that can counter every threat, and only a couple threats that only have two followers, that can counter, and most aren't even epic yet. IMO, there are far too many that default counter Deadly Minions and Timed Battle/Danger Zone.....

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Seven threats when at best each of your followers can counter two of them is kind of bullshit.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I'm counting the "Type" as a threat, which i assume i should? Luckily one of the threats is a double. Unlucky for me it's one that i don't have above 610. The best i could do, if i manage to get that follower up, is 5/7.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

You don't have to counter the type, it's more a bonus if you do - and sometimes the type can make up for missing one of the traits. The only thing matching the mob type does is increase chance, but if you match all of those traits on the mobs you will get to 100%.

My complaint about missions is that I got a 645 epic weapon from the mission and when I created the thing, it became a mace. I wish Blizzard would forever give up on the idea that I ever would want a mace. I can't even use it, I don't have a suitable offhand. Lovely 50ish gold I just got from that. I was looking forward to having an epic weapon, too. :/ Stupid.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    You don't have to counter the type, it's more a bonus if you do - and sometimes the type can make up for missing one of the traits. The only thing matching the mob type does is increase chance, but if you match all of those traits on the mobs you will get to 100%.

My complaint about missions is that I got a 645 epic weapon from the mission and when I created the thing, it became a mace. I wish Blizzard would forever give up on the idea that I ever would want a mace. I can't even use it, I don't have a suitable offhand. Lovely 50ish gold I just got from that. I was looking forward to having an epic weapon, too. :/ Stupid.
    I'm not sure there's a good /random solution to a spec that can use a 2H weapon or 2 one-handed weapons, but I've been annoyed by it before.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I had this problem with the Garrosh heirloom too. I had to run Garrosh on my Lock (paid for the carry because A. I suck at lock and B. she was horribly undergeared) in order to get the staff.

I can set my spec in settings for loot, I don't know why they don't let us set weapon type.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Joined a pug group for Twins. Right after i join, a warrior joins. He asks what boss we're on, when the title of said group was "Highmaul @Twins". We tell him Twins. He tells us he doesn't know what that means. He then gets angry we won't tell him which boss we're on and begins raging. Holy fuck.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

When I got that mission I think I lucked out and had 94% chance to complete or somesuch, but of course it fails. I've lost steam in WoD, I basically only log in to send out missions. Today was the first time in a month I logged onto an alt to play and got it to 92½. Shit just ain't fun for some reason. I also swear damn near every single folllower get "counters minion swarms" at epic unless they had it already, my list is ridiculous.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Billy Bobe
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Quote Originally Posted by Tohmane View Post
    I also swear damn near every single folllower get "counters minion swarms" at epic unless they had it already, my list is ridiculous.
    Holy shit, I thought I was just super unlucky. ALL OF THEM GET IT AT EPIC! It's retarded.

Joined a pug group for Twins. Right after i join, a warrior joins. He asks what boss we're on, when the title of said group was "Highmaul @Twins". We tell him Twins. He tells us he doesn't know what that means. He then gets angry we won't tell him which boss we're on and begins raging. Holy fuck.
    LOL

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

lol im like that but with counter danger zone

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I'm on to these fucks that make heroic Highmaul trash farm list groups. They take the first item that drops then leave group so they can start another group and do the same thing over again.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Was never a fan of putting common BoE drops on trash in post-BC raiding. It was a consolation prize for groups who couldn't do raids like Sunwell, but when raids are designed for anyone to be able to do them, there's no real design argument for putting BoEs on raid trash besides avoiding loot table bloat.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Sent out my followers on the highmaul raid mission again and got the same exact 661 warforged helmet that i got the first time.