+ Reply to Thread
Page 530 of 533 FirstFirst ... 480 520 528 529 530 531 532 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Why is Wintergrasp constantly bugged? Sometimes, it changes, during the week, but whenever I go there, there's no walls, or anything and unless Horde already control, I don't see a way to get into the Vault or claim it for Horde.

*edit*
    I guess ownership doesn't matter anymore? Alliance colors, but Horde Flags everywhere, and after the 'battle' was over, I could zone in.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

Blizz removes double trapping, trapping others(I'd only do this after they trapped, no harm in doing so). Nice of them to double up all the elites.

But still they haven't made trapped elites un-attackable. Pain in the ass standing there for 20 seconds while Tormmok and Voidtank keep hitting away and I can't mount cause I'm still in combat.

Also bodyguards shouldn't lose 1 trait just because they're able to come with you throughout draenor.

and half of them are liabilities that I need to take care of. They got this bodyguard shit the wrong way around

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Dear Blizzard, after over 200 kills of kael in Magisters Terrace, it would be sweet if he would finally drop a white hawkstrider.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Nothing like getting the same, fucking soulbound epic, from back to back Highmaul follower mission caches.....

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Finally get a garrison mission with a 645 epic shoulder item - win with 91% rate - FUCKING AVOIDANCE ON GOD DAMNED FERAL DPS spec. FUCK YOU.

wait, who cares? did you want leech or something? i don't understand the gripe

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Guardian is tank spec which wants avoidance ; feral is dps cat form so why the fuck would I want avoidance. It makes no sense to me.

right, but you getting avoidance isn't taking away from a useful stat

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Well it's part of the attack table, so yes it did. It could have been something as simple as move speed which would have been significantly better. Hell leach would have been a billion times better lol.

it would add like less than 1% of each stat, i hardly think "a billion times" is accurate

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

still, 1% is 1%. Just dumb to have mitigation stats on a dps set.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Tried to do normal highmaul last night. After two reductions got into a fresh group. Wiped on kargath, killed him second try before it became obvious raid leader had no clue and imploded on butcher. At least I got warforged chest piece.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

So looks like Blackrock Foundry will be out before i get a 2-hander out of Highmaul.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

this expansion has raped the inventory room of pretty much all of my characters

follower upgrades should be currency

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Bleh, I need to find a group to do normals. Even using raid finder people won't even take anyone who hasn't cleared yet and raid finder is mind numblingly boring.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

After pugging all night I joined a "List group" to finally get a heroic BRF BOE. RL said he was finishing up the current run then will pass lead so we can keep going (I'm 2nd in line at this point and I'll finally get something). Warforged plate boots drop and I notice people are dropping out of the raid group 1 by 1. Yep inc ninja by this guy http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lenceyn/simple

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I don't do list groups anymore simply because it's just a way for the raid leader to get the first item then bail, which means group falls apart.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Fuck getting auto-dismounted for FLYING over Razorfen Downs, dieing, and forced to take a 10 minute time out because of shitty programing that killed me in a place I can't run back to.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Got into another trash run, MS > OS. Warforged mail boots drop, leader declares free roll and rolls low. Assigns the boots to himself and leaves the group. Reported but does anything ever happen? Dude that ninja'ed boots in my last post got to keep them. Really considering just ninjaing myself as it seems there is no negative impact.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

We had a pug come in and tell us that they have to type out main spec > off spec cause ms>os could mean other things like my spec > others specs.

Just don't do pug trash runs and if you want to do one, start it yourself with group finder.