Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    If you stopped to actually learn something you might not post these uninformed posts.
    BG Level

Delve Even Deeper with the Moblin Maze Mongers! (Part 2) (04/06/2009)

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics.../4345/4345.jpg

As previously introduced, the Moblin Maze Mongers will be unveiling a wide range of additions and refinements to their line of custom-order mazes in the upcoming version update. What manner of subterranean adventures do Goldagrik and the gang have in store for you this time?

New Maze Vouchers Usher in More Mayhem and Subterfuge!

With business booming and profits rising, the Moblin Maze Mongers are proud to announce the opening of three new departments—Sanitization Team Beta, Sanitization Team Gamma, and the Appropriation Team—each with new mission objectives to offer. The corresponding Maze Vouchers are, respectively:

Maze Voucher 02: Slay the waves of enemies that descend upon you.
    Maze Voucher 03: Slay enemies while navigating a multi-chambered maze.
    Maze Voucher 06: Use your powers of stealth to recover valuable items.

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...345/4345_5.jpg

Oodles of New Maze Runes for Your Customizing Pleasure!

To complement the new vouchers, the collection of Maze Runes will also be significantly expanded. Now MMM customers will, with the proper runes, be able to summon adventuring fellows to their aid in their underground adventures, give themselves the added challenge of fighting off particularly fleet-footed foes, and much, much more!

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...345/4345_8.jpg

Your Patience Rewarded with Newfound Riches—Introducing "Cave Conservation" (C.C.) Points!

The environmentally conscious Moblins of MMM are diligent in protecting and preserving the subterranean environment in which they operate their business. As a result, some adventurers occasionally must wait longer than they would like before taking on the challenge of a new maze. To reward customers for their patience, MMM will offer C.C. points: the first point received 32 hours after ordering a maze, and an additional point every 8 hours thereafter, up to a maximum of six total points.

Ordering a maze with C.C. points accumulated will yield an additional treasure chest, appearing upon completion of the maze and accessible only to the creator of the maze. The rewards within will vary by Maze Voucher, and will increase in quantity and/or value based on the number of points in your possession as described below.

Maze Voucher 01-03: The chest will contain additional experience. More C.C. points will yield more XP.
    Maze Voucher 04: The chest will contain items usable in synthesis. More C.C. points will yield more valuable items.
    Maze Voucher 06: The chest will contain items. More C.C. points will yield more valuable items.
    Maze Voucher 07: The chest will contain additional experience, and chances of receiving equipment will also be increased. More C.C. points will yield more experience and a greater likelihood of receiving items.

Brand New Equipment Awaits!

Last but certainly not least, a host of new items will be added to the selection of equipment exclusively available through MMM, so start saving up your Moblin Marbles!

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...45/4345_14.jpg

Adventurers looking to experience the exciting new features described here need only venture forth to the Maze Mongers Shopfront located inside the Chocobo Stables of Lower Jeuno. Goldagrik and his industrious employees eagerly await your patronage!

You wouldn't download a car
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Gonna fuck you up with my spade

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nama Kemono
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Maze Voucher 02: Slay the waves of enemies that descend upon you.
    sounds like that swarm bc at fanfest.
    C.C. points reward players for doing mazes less often? meh guess thats a way to space people out and lower congestion, anything that increases item drops in 07 is welcome.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orson Dara
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Anyone get the whole concept of Cave Conservation?

The Squeeky hammer still looks awesome but I must resist the inventory -1.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nama Kemono
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by orson View Post
    Anyone get the whole concept of Cave Conservation?
    Way i took it is longer you wait to reuse a maze the more points it accumlates. more points = more exp/rewards at a rate to compensate for doing mazes less often. least thats what i think it will do >_>

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

This doesn't look like a zone you (currently) do MMM in, or am I totally missing out on something?

Quote Originally Posted by Nama View Post
    Way i took it is longer you wait to reuse a maze the more points it accumlates. more points = more exp/rewards at a rate to compensate for doing mazes less often. least thats what i think it will do >_>
    Yeah, hopefully setting up a static or something to go once a week will be about as productive as trying to go every day with one. I just really hope SE doesn't wind up trying to pad this too much with items people want. I can live without a Mamool Ja Earring or Kogglemander, but if we start seeing shit that rivals HNM gear, then bleh... more Sandworm glitching awaits?

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

FUCK YES I WANT THAT SPADE

EDIT: What would it classify under I wonder.... Scythe I hope. ¬_¬

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Revitozu View Post

This doesn't look like a zone you (currently) do MMM in, or am I totally missing out on something?
    Probably Ruhotz Mines.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by TheStig View Post
    FUCK YES I WANT THAT SPADE

EDIT: What would it classify under I wonder.... Scythe I hope. ¬_¬
    Level 1, All Jobs.

My mule needs a hammer to go with his eyepatch!

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    Level 1, All Jobs.
    As much as I already knew it (like the other MMM gear) I did hope some form of unique characteristic.

Rather than inventory -1...

THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Yeah, hopefully setting up a static or something to go once a week will be about as productive as trying to go every day with one. I just really hope SE doesn't wind up trying to pad this too much with items people want. I can live without a Mamool Ja Earring or Kogglemander, but if we start seeing shit that rivals HNM gear, then bleh... more Sandworm glitching awaits?
    Why would you want more events with no actual reward? We've got enough Pankrations as it is.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by TheStig View Post
    As much as I already knew it (like the other MMM gear) I did hope some form of unique characteristic.

Rather than inventory -1...
    I'm getting 80 more slots..so oh well. Squeaky hammer here I come.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempyst View Post
    Why would you want more events with no actual reward? We've got enough Pankrations as it is.

Because there's some people who play this game for fun, shocking that a video game can be played for fun rather than "you must fucking reward me or it's useless"..yes yes.

Fuck yeah spade!

Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Spade really, really looks like a staff. Which is a bit of a shame. Oh well, squeaky hammer. Miner's Hat is boring though, it needs a damn flashlight on the forehead.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by test123 View Post
    Maze Voucher 07: The chest will contain additional experience, and chances of receiving equipment will also be increased. More C.C. points will yield more experience and a greater likelihood of receiving items.
    So you have to open the CC chest first in order to increase the chances of gaining equipment from the standard chest?

I am happy to spark major inconvenience and debate. You don't have to thank me with those pitchforks.

I was surprised that there were no marble incentives on the CC crate. It looks like anyone needing marbles is still better off doing MMM daily.

THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post

Because there's some people who play this game for fun, shocking that a video game can be played for fun rather than "you must fucking reward me or it's useless"..yes yes.
    So MMM suddenly becomes a crap event when it has good rewards? news to me

fun fact: an event can be rewarding and fun at the same time

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Tempyst View Post
    So MMM suddenly becomes a crap event when it has good rewards? news to me

fun fact: an event can be rewarding and fun at the same time
    I was having fun doing salvage until I was informed that it is not fun. I was very disappointed to learn this.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Yah that's true about that, so am I but within 1 month we'll find a way to fill up the extra slots and we'll be complaining about room again hahaha

Happened to me last time when I finally got off my ass and fully expanded my mog locker from the base value. I threw some stuff in there and then a month later it was full. =p

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast