Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

I found it really helpful, thank you, Izzy.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If he buys it for you, he can put your shipping address in the order form. It's also unlikely his will get to you faster than yours, considering they seem to be backordering tokens right now, and for some accounts you cannot even place an order for one right now due to an out of stock warning.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Thanks Izzy, looked at this while setting up and no problems. Awesome job!

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Ok my friend linked his account to his token and now his SE password is not working so he can't log into his account even with the 1 time password. I personally reset his password via the lost password email thing twice changing the password then trying to log in with that same password just a minuet later and it still saying the password is incorrect.
    ^

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Followed each step and worked like a charm. Thanks a bunch Izzy.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I'm not quite sure if this was answered or not, 'cause I didn't see it, but if you unlink the security token but keep the SE ID, you'll still have to put the SE ID password in and will still have the satchel, right?

Sorry for massive run-on.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Arrmani View Post
    I'm not quite sure if this was answered or not, 'cause I didn't see it, but if you unlink the security token but keep the SE ID, you'll still have to put the SE ID password in and will still have the satchel, right?

Sorry for massive run-on.
    Yes

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So I terminated the windower screen and when i logged into windower i got a "cannot find encyption key, blabla" with yes or no at the bottom. Now when i try to log in i always get that i input the wrong ID or one time password.

Any help?

Edit: Meant wrong ID or Password, and the password isnt wrong b/c i can log into my Secure.Square-enix.com account

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Lagunasa View Post
    So I terminated the windower screen and when i logged into windower i got a "cannot find encyption key, blabla" with yes or no at the bottom. Now when i try to log in i always get that i input the wrong ID or one time password.

Any help?

Edit: Meant wrong ID or Password, and the password isnt wrong b/c i can log into my Secure.Square-enix.com account
    This just happened to me as well, incredibly annoying and I'm already fed up with SE lol. I'm trying to log in and see wtf I could do to fix it.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Magi Karp
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

It said they were going to re-open sales today...did they already sell out?...AGAIN?!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Seems like it, but it doesn't help that Japan was the only country to get preorder codes for token sales, and those went up Friday morning, American time. I ordered my token about an hour after the preorder window opened, at about 1 AM on Friday, my time. Most of the current batch was probably preordered by Japanese accounts before they even went on sale for North American accounts.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Am I the only one getting this error?

-_-;;

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

So, what would happen if I used this on a 2nd account (have token on main), and just linked 2nd account then unlinked. Does that prevent the 2nd account from having access to any Square-Enix security tokens in the future?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You can't unlink just the second account. You'd have to unlink the token. Accounts are permanently linked to an SE ID once linked. Unlinking the token removes it from the entire SE ID, and cannot be relinked, so you have to get a new token if you want the security again.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I've had an issue with my token whereby I'm disconnected from PoL and it's then turned round to me and said my Square Enix ID or One time password is incorrect when I can log in fine via their Security website. Has anyone else had this issue?

cesyen

if i have an SE account with my account linked can i delete my SE account to free up my POL ID to link to other accounts?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

No, the link to an SE account is permanent. You cannot unlink this, they warn you of that when you are on the page before actually linking the POL ID. Tokens can be unlinked, POL IDs cannot.

Road Tinnies
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hey, has anyone who purchased theirs on the 29th June or w/e when it was re released for sale got theirs yet?

I still havnt got mine pissing me off.. think i should ring them or a bit early?

Dench

Quote Originally Posted by Oreth View Post
    Hey, has anyone who purchased theirs on the 29th June or w/e when it was re released for sale got theirs yet?

I still havnt got mine pissing me off.. think i should ring them or a bit early?
    Once 14 business days have passed, you can start complaining to them about it. I would start early, just from my own experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Oreth View Post

I bought mine on the day of second release and just received the token yesterday (BC, Canada).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast