FFXIV Character
    Vergiliaux Renata
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Vergil Renata of Excalibur, reportin' for duty!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Reported Post by Ratatapa

Hey Guys Been watching The BG Vids on Youtoube since FFXI you guys were awesome back then. Totally my heroes guys , Sadly wasnt able to Play FFXIV 1.0 due to trying to get on my own two feeet with leaving the nest and all. Anyroad Im currently playing FFXIV on Diabolos Server does Anyone Know where the FC for the BG is or whom I could contact to Try and Join, Im assuming since back on FFXI the Blue Gartr had an LS they most certainly have a FC now as is with changing with the times. My in game name Is Exzian Taru please send me a tell or email me If anyone knows whom I should contact. I am Currently a Lvl 50 SMN trying to finish In game sadly I was a Beta Player who still has not finished the main stor. I work 12 hour days so its torublesome but any help will be much appreciated. Definantly a Huge fan of the BG back in FFXI hope to become a helpful supportive member

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Heard this is the place to be for ffxiv.

Hello, I'm Kimchi.
    I'm on ultros, PM me if you want a person to run AK with.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

does anyone have an invite to ip torrents if u have please give it to me..my seeding ratio is always above 1.5....please provide..thanx in advance.... my id is [email protected]

Martz, The Pittsburgh Gamer from MOG Nation on the Gilgamesh server of FFXIV. Glad to finally sign up on here. Play a little bit of Pokemon X and Y as well.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Howdy! Nineveh Ashurbanibal from FFXIV Lamia Server here. Former player of FFXI and DCUO.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello everyone. Joined up earlier today following recommendation from a friend and current member. Look forward to spending time here.

Hi all. Yukari Murasaki of Excalibur here!
    Signed up here to get word out about my group that's looking for a couple more good people.

So I'm new I'm looking for people to play ffxiv and ps3 lol anyway umm hi I'd like to get to know u guys

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Found u guys after one Reddit post. EU player on Cerberus. Just wanna say hi!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

So, I joined this forum but I am not a member of either the Blue Gartr LS or FC. I don't want to be banned for this. Thanks.

/end new member post.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Hello

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Dropping by to say hello to everyone!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello! Ran a dungeon, FFXIV, with one of your members and read about this group via streamers and reddit.

naterboehm

Hello everyone. Coming here from dealing a lot with spellcast and its functions. Player Yuske on Carbuncle, FFXI. I'm from Wisconsin, US.

Hello gentlemen, I am Hillary Clinton and I would like to raid with you guys. I am an amazing scholar on Gilgamesh looking for a coil group. I have been running with a pug consistently getting to turn 4, I no longer want to pug those runs. Cemmirri Sama will vouch for me, I taught him everything he knows. I look forward to playing with you guys.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey just joined today! Congrats to those people that beat coil T5 btw!

Darth Banana great dark lord of the sith has arrived.