Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bismark Enginuity From Diabolos? [Inquiry]

Is this the same guy that consistently wiped to darters?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Bismark Enginuity From Diabolos?

I am sorry I didnt know where to post I made another post on the applications forums aswell. Please delete where it is incorrect. Thankyou.

This guy has showed up out of no where. Claiming to have Hundreds of Millions of items in sellable stuff over 2 accounts. Claims he is From Diabolos server.

He is Paladin main. Started in Whitegate shouting to start a HNMLS. He has alot of followers ofcourse because everyone see this as an easy to get one maybe two items then leave type linkshell with no real effort of work intended.

Gear that is of note. That I have noticed and I will and whoever else can check him please post aswell.

Name Enginuity
    PLD.

B. Mask
    Haueticlaire
    Shadow Manteel
    Ares Body
    relic set i believe
    and AF upgrades to what is needed
    Lam main HQ
    Koenig body
    He is working on I believe his last stage for Aegis now to.
    And he has Full homam set I believe aswell. I only saw 3 pieces though.

I wish I could get more info and im sorry this is all I have atm.

But if anyone is missing a pld with even those few hard to get items together with 100 mil plus in gil and items. Claims to be from diabolos please post.

One of his current Followers for this uber hnmls they claim to be is Some guy Milkboy. Has no noteable gear. But he is from bismark his entire lifespam with no notable linkshells either.

Enginuity is Married and plays ffxi all the time. he has not released any more info then that on his personal to help find out who he is and or where he really came from. If these items are stolen or did he actually work hard for them. Thankyou BG for your time. I apologize in advance for this post. Just really curious as in who this guy is that pops up out of no where from.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

It's not nice to post the same thread twice.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ya I apologized for that. I reread where I posted it. It was under the applications. And proper place I believe it. Is ti be here. Again I am sorry. I did not mean for a double post. Only wanted to make sure it was posted in the right spot. I also did state That I posted it before and was sorry.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Shins. From Discoid stated. If this was the guy who repeatly wipes to Darters. yes that would be him. Alot of the members there are new and or where following his directions. So the members can not be blamed for anything that happened there. But we are just trying to find out who this guy is. Coming to server and claiming he has this and that. New to server. For what reason. How did he obtain so much. Is this his or did he steal it from a ls bank then come here.

If I remember correctly Enginiuty moved from Diabolos to Phoenix with Mercury, always seemed like a cool guy never really gave off a douchebag vibe.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

It would help if you could tell us race/gender/face type.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by OblivionFFXI View Post
    Shins. From Discoid stated. If this was the guy who repeatly wipes to Darters. yes that would be him. Alot of the members there are new and or where following his directions. So the members can not be blamed for anything that happened there. But we are just trying to find out who this guy is. Coming to server and claiming he has this and that. New to server. For what reason. How did he obtain so much. Is this his or did he steal it from a ls bank then come here.
    yes, I bet he told them to pull a darter while fighting fafnir
    why is this a warning? He has done nothing to warrant a warning.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Moved over posts from the other thread and changed the thread title.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Not to point out the obvious but:

Why is this a warning is the point of the thread is to look for information? "Inquiry" is even in the title now.

There is an "Enginuity" listed on Diabolos FFXIAH, but last activity there was early 2008. Also listed on Phoenix, so would fit with Koyuki said.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

All I know is that he's always shouting for people to join his LS EmpireHNMLS in Shitgate.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The Enginuity I knew/was in LS with on Diabolos was a hume, hair style I don't remember. Last I talked to him/saw him was in 2006/7, where he was working on his pretty decked RNG. Since then I have no idea what he's been up to, but I can vouch for his coolness. He was always a step ahead of everyone in number of jobs leveled and gear attained because he had multiple people play the account at all hours of the day (real life family last I heard... like cousins, etc). Back then at least, he didn't seem like the type of person to run off with an LS bank, but like I said, I haven't a clue what he's been up to in the last few years.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

No. This was not a warning type thread. I just honestly did not know where to post this as I stated that aswell. I was just looking for more information on him. And still looking for more details as in to who he is. And basically a background check to how he is. Trustworthy. Last known HNM LS that he obtained everything from. Reasons why he left that ls and server twice now to come here. Is it a pattern. Just curious whys alot of us in the shell would like to know. We joined up but dont know much about him at all and would like to find out before we get the E Tu Brute speech. Thanks for all your help in advance guys and gals.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Enginuity is a male Hume, not Elvaan.

he told me he was from poisoned-ls but not sure on this, but yeah some foreal members dug around and he was one of the members of Mercury that didnt get banned

Hmmm? I'm 100% sure I did not make this thread, I was merely replying to one ;z

Why is my name at the first post...think I had way too many beers

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

here is a tip kiddies, don't drink and post =p

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I think it's from when the topic in the other section was merged over, your second post there became the first post here.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

He recently joined our Einherjar group with the job mentioned above. Hearing his chatter in the ls; hes had horrible Einherjar experience. (only killing 3 mobs then wiping?) Anything other than that I can't say beyond him shouting in whitegate for some pick ls like the other 3-4 people do daily. >_>

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast