Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level

bought

He's not a bad guy or anything, but i strongly believe this account was bought and transferred over here. His knowledge of end game isn't that great, maybe learnt a little from reading wiki? Other then lack of knowledge he isn't causing much trouble.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Enginuity was in Ilterendi Linkshell, which was one of the oldest HNM LS's on Diabolos, for a long time. I have never played with him but when my friend was forming a new HNM linkshell, Chartreuse (Bunch of skilled people from Papajohn ls there) they were trying to recruit him for a tank position. And for that I had a good impression that he was a fairly good tank. This was around Summer of 07 when Ilterendi was about to break because they couldnt get any members to log on.

Enginuity decided to join Mercury instead. Well back then who wouldn't... Anyone who joined Mercury pretty much would be next in line for Dalmatica / Ebody whichever one you desired. ;p I'm not 100% sure if he moved to Pheonix with the rest of Merc, but his FFXIAH history on Pheonix stopped at Jan 20, 09. Maybe he got banned from dupping and this is a totally brand new account that he somehow obtained? Or maybe he moved to somewhere else, but I don't think it's Diabolos unless he changed his name, judging from Enginuity: Diabolos history.

If skills aren't there, it's probably isn't him.

-

Enginuity is a good guy. He was in ilterendi, joined mercury when we broke and moved to pheonix. He's a very honest guy good player. And yes he has tons of gil but he didnt steal any of it. I was in ilterendi with him for 5 years. I would take him in my ls any day.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Strange he was gonna call it EmpireHNMLS, lol.

The old shellholder for Empire on Levy was in Merc for a while. He got hit by the banstick though as well after jumping back to Levy.

Maybe that's where he got the idea for the name, idk. Just an odd coincidence o.o

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Don't know him personally, but acompetent player. I'm not sure about which server he is on right now though, but when he is on Diabolos he was in Ilterendi and then Mercury.

Enginuity

THE REAL ENGINUITY...

Wow, reading this stuff brings back memories of FF days. The days of camping, meriting, etc. However, getting to the point Enginuity has been hacked since Feb 2008 and ive never been banned for duping. LS i have been in was Ilterendi and MercuryX. Ive never been in Poisoned and PapaJohns. LOL really funny reading this sh*t. I'll be back playing on Final Fantasy XIV.

User was infracted for this post.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

There was an Enginuity on Quetz also, that shouted for people to join his HNM LS and then broke it after wiping to Cerb

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Oh hey, thanks for necrobumping a year-old thread, that was awesome.