BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

From Titan to Shiva Multiple Player warning

Maggotwarrior, Chewyy and Cindur all recently left titan after robbing there end game ls's bank and friends account. Please be aware of these players there no good to have around a end game ls they will try to ninja lot an item if they need it and also as far as there dedication to linkshells go is they will only show to what benefits them. Please be careful of theses players and when you see there names just walk away from em thank you!

I've always wondered what would happen if you named your LS Corrupt, glad I know now lol...sucks it happened though

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Can confirm all three are on Shiva now.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

All i can say is i'm glad that happened to your ls, you guys deserved every bit of it with the way you treat other players, aka with no respect, i applaud these ppl for scamming you guys.
    Good day.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Cilldara View Post
    All i can say is i'm glad that happened to your ls, you guys deserved every bit of it with the way you treat other players, aka with no respect, i applaud these ppl for scamming you guys.
    Good day.
    Your fucking retarded. Sounds like pathetic bitching that other shells get from people A) In other shells or B) People who cant get into the shell their insulting.

AKA QQ Moar.

Btw yeah that sucks that happened to your ls btw.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Badkarma View Post
    Your fucking retarded. Sounds like pathetic bitching that other shells get from people A) In other shells or B) People who cant get into the shell their insulting.

AKA QQ Moar.

Btw yeah that sucks that happened to your ls btw.
    I wouldn't wanna join their ls if it was the last ls on ffxi, this is none of your business, i have a bone to pick with them with the way they like to mpk random ppl who haven't done sh*t to anyone. They deserved what happened to them.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Badkarma View Post
    Your fucking retarded.
    lol

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

lol @ cilldra /comfort know your jealous dont gotta hate ;; and yeah we got our shit stolen if you think thats cool cg for you i posted this to warn people about them so quit QQing here. As for corrupt randomly mpking people umm that was chewyy doing it, o but if you wanna count pulling hate with cures as mpking ok guillty as charged but come on if you dont put block aid on you deserve to die

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Lame drama.

Lama.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    Lame drama.

Lama.
    lame or llama*

I wouldn't wanna join their ls if it was the last ls on ffxi, this is none of your business, i have a bone to pick with them with the way they like to mpk random ppl who haven't done sh*t to anyone. They deserved what happened to them.
    Please check my signature out so you and others can fully understand why this moron enjoys posting on every thread with meaningless crap every single time and day.

I must say it is fucking ashamed this fool is from New York city and I do not believe he is from Elmhurst queens because when I grew up there I never really encounter people like Badkarma. Unless they add it special, Ed classes at I.S. 145 J.H.S. for special people like him.

Which ever is the case just ignore him and do not feed the troll. Perhaps someday, he will disappear and his trolling will stop.

Bad Karma:

Look papa if you are really from Elmhurst why are you not out chilling with the fellas and the Colombian mamis?

I mean seriously papa you spent on these forums probably more than any moderators on these forums and I think you should probably ask for a job in here if that is the case.

However, I just cannot not imagine anyone from Elmhurst, corona, Jackson heights, and Queens Boulevard or any other person from New York City that would spend so much time on these forums and on the game.

Incase you ask me why am I around because I got into a car accident and my right legs is fuck up now. Therefore, in about a month or two I will be able to take the casket off from my right leg.

That is my reason I’ am stuck at home if it was not for the car accident I would be at work or chilling at northern boulevard with my friends and my sexy Colombian mamis.

Curios why is your excuse?

Go away.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Drunknmunky View Post
    Please check my signature out so you and others can fully understand why this moron enjoys posting on every thread with meaningless crap every single time and day.

I must say it is fucking ashamed this fool is from New York city and I do not believe he is from Elmhurst queens because when I grew up there I never really encounter people like Badkarma. Unless they add it special, Ed classes at I.S. 145 J.H.S. for special people like him.

Which ever is the case just ignore him and do not feed the troll. Perhaps someday, he will disappear and his trolling will stop.

Bad Karma:

Look papa if you are really from Elmhurst why are you not out chilling with the fellas and the Colombian mamis?

I mean seriously papa you spent on these forums probably more than any moderators on these forums and I think you should probably ask for a job in here if that is the case.

However, I just cannot not imagine anyone from Elmhurst, corona, Jackson heights, and Queens Boulevard or any other person from New York City that would spend so much time on these forums and on the game.

Incase you ask me why am I around because I got into a car accident and my right legs is fuck up now. Therefore, in about a month or two I will be able to take the casket off from my right leg.

That is my reason I’ am stuck at home if it was not for the car accident I would be at work or chilling at northern boulevard with my friends and my sexy Colombian mamis.

Curios why is your excuse?
    I'm not sure if this guy is flaming BadKarma or Cilldara, but the colombian RL insults are funny.
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29...oughguyjg8.jpg

As for Corrupt, everyone not in the LS knew this would happen eventually. It was just another transfer LS that came claiming to be about to take over with their bots, got owned, and the leaders take what little bank they had and split.

Oh, and also to people on Shiva.....Maggotwarrior has a ridill but hes likely the worst ridill warrior I've seen in 5 years of playing. Chewyy is also an absolutely terrible tank. You'll be doing yourself a favor by not having anything to do with them.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Well Maggot, Chewyy and Cindur know each other in real life, what doesn't add up here is where are Confuzed (forget if with s or z, Maggot's wife) and Masterwong on this. They all know each other in RL and Chewyy/Cindur aren't smart enough to pull this kind of thing off. I feel there's something you're not saying.

It is true however they will only show up to events that benefit them and try to ask for sympathy to lot stuff they need/want. Cindur is originally from Shiva but he went to Titan cause Chewyy is his cousin.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Drunknmunky View Post
    Will you buy me English lessons?
    Zzz.

Non-contributory post calling out non contributory-poster. Hypocrisy rules.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I'll be on the lookout for these guys. Did they keep the same names, or change them? Can anyone confirm?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    I'll be on the lookout for these guys. Did they keep the same names, or change them? Can anyone confirm?
    Same names as in this post.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

ok well first off bonafide was the server jump ls which broke because the leader took the bank and left (shocking!). Corrupt was formed after that and its true we did try to MPK another shell after the many MPK attempts that were made on us.

Now on the magg and chewyy case they were just pissed off because they didnt get gear for not showing to any events. chewyy got kicked because of weeks of skipping events and complaining about a lot of little things, magg was just a typical ethug who would threaten you IRL if things didnt go his way.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

ok well this is just hilarious and I figured I would share it because people would get a laugh out of it. 30 seconds after I finished the post magg came into vent and started talking about how he doesnt insult people IRL then calls my GF a dumb bitch(who he hasnt had any contact with or ever seen). He then proceeded to insult Canadians.

If your reading this magg, I love you man keep coming up with those prime insults you are always a beam of sunshine

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast