this guy amazes me

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

timecube?

tell me more

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I can't help but get drawn to this guy's really huge ego and so called "self righteousness". And it's really funny how he reacts to our actions, after all these years.

But try to go easy on this guy. He might just crack... XD

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by ironmikie View Post
    I can't help but get drawn to this guy's really huge ego and so called "self righteousness". And it's really funny how he reacts to our actions, after all these years.

But try to go easy on this guy. He might just crack... XD

And do what exactly? Stop playing FFXI?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Magnakai View Post
    And do what exactly? Stop playing FFXI?
    Most likely go on a killing spree, but, I honestly hope he takes your advice and stops playing.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
    Feiwong website pretty much : Final Fantasy Xi Mod

this guy amazes me

It is against the law for you to say "this guy amazes me" in regards to Feiwong. I have filed a complaint with your ISP as well as HideMyAss.com. I have notified your place of employment; you should expect to receive a pink slip shortly. Lastly, I have filed papers with the FCC and IC3 in regards to this event.

In all seriousness though, Feiwong's forum is funny. Notice how the "Feiwong's Achievements" forum is completely empty? lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Aww... the little faggot speaks. I swear I have SO much fun just knowing I make him cringe.

What the hell Fenrir, we thought you took him! Why did you return him to sender?!

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

"You're from Odin" got me. Lol.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I wish he would hack my account.

As much as I love bashing feiwong, hapernack looked to be more immature in that screenshot :X

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Don't know what I found worse; Hapernack's ethuggin or Feiwong...

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xeydias Stahlzahn
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Well, I look at it on the basis that since it's making fun of Feiwong/Batsu/Godraiden, it's forgiven.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    Don't know what I found worse; Hapernack's ethuggin or Feiwong...
    would have to be lolfeiwong by a long shot considering his total inability to get the fucking point.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm surprised Hapernack didn't made it into his LIST.
    Final Fantasy Xi Mod -> FFXI List of flamers
    I particularly liked this one:-

Sonomaa [Forum camper. Ls contains hackers, RMT supporter, two face. Has a grudge with FFXI Pedia site because she wants her site to be well known and have trafic with users. The difference between her site (blue Gartr) and FFXI Pedia is FFXI pedia is none drama and only focus on FFXI.]

This guy was KireForever on KI also for those of you who didn't know, I had him on msn and stuff he is a fucking psychopath. He called me an RMT because my friend sold him an account, where the fuck is the logic in that?

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

E-thuggish, perhaps. Full of lulz, absolutely.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Starr View Post
    This guy was KireForever on KI also for those of you who didn't know, I had him on msn and stuff he is a fucking psychopath. He called me an RMT because my friend sold him an account, where the fuck is the logic in that?
    Wow
    He tried to hire me back in 2007.

Kireforever

buying items, Dec 28 2007, 11:19 PM

Does your LS also do missions for hire as making a mithra pld and like to get these things done

Cop 1-3 ~ Sea
    Homan Legs, Hands
    B Mask,
    AF2 PLD body

I need to pl it still but can also assit on the mobs etc got

75 DRK WAR BST Hume (KC DRK)
    75 BRD WHM Mithra (G horn)
    75 DRK RNG SAM WAR NIN WHM RDM Elvann

just only got 2 machines to do ffxi on so cant do it my self and saw your post. I do not mine paying some gill for that (30mish?)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I like how whenever starts to make a valid argument in a post, he pulls the "You are wrong! This is my site, and only my posts mean anything of any importance. If you try to justify any logic through traditional means, I will ban you from the forums and report you to authorities for harassment."

Feiwong should write a book, or at least have a blog that's updated often. This guy seems like a grandmaster conspiracy theory writer in the making. I live near Chicago, and would love to interview this guy for his views on JFK assassination, moon landing, and other important events of US History. But, I would probably mistake several short sentences for his one long run-on sentence, and be sued by him for misquoting him since commas and periods are srs business.

In closing, to Feiwong:

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Sorry for the long awaited response to you Fei. I really don't care, but I figured I would take the time to talk to you. It's true I gave you a hard time. I freely admit it. I will never apologize for it. I regret absolutely nothing I have said to you. You may think that I'm attempting to stir things up, but I'm not. People asked questions, I answered them with the relevant information. Nothing more, nothing less. If you are so concerned with what people are going to say you should have thought of that years ago. As to me hiding, I'm not sure what you're even trying to say there. I've quit the game and passed my character onto a friend. I come here because I like the people I talk to in General and Spam. If you would like to check you will see that I rarely post in things that are game related. And if I do it's usually a background check.

I sincerely hope that one day you get your head straightened out because you're not all there. The information you posted isn't even remotely correct. You continue to attribute other people giving you a hard time as something I am the evil mastermind behind. If people ask about you, I will answer. Nothing more, nothing less. I never threatened to sue you. I threatened to have you arrested after you threatened to kill me and my family. To be honest the Pennsylvania Statute of Limitations has gone past. So any charges I could have filed weren't and never will be.

Take care. And remember, I warned you when all of this began that your reputation would never recover from your antics. But feel free to blame me if you must, someone must be the fall guy as it's been established that you will never take responsibility for your actions. Good luck in school.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    As much as I love bashing feiwong, hapernack looked to be more immature in that screenshot :X
    Agreed :/

Anyway, I took a look at that website, and just couldn't help myself D: I burst out laughing. I feel really sorry for this guy. One can only imagine what his RL must be like. (Not trying to pull the RL card, just everytime I meet someone like this in this game, I always wonder wtf)

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast