+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Someone death threats President Obama

Authorities hunt for man charged with threatening Obama

Quote Originally Posted by CNN.com
    CNN) -- Federal authorities are searching for a man who has at least eight guns registered to him and has threatened to kill President Obama.
    President Obama walks towards a car at the airport on Thursday in Dresden, Germany.

President Obama walks towards a car at the airport on Thursday in Dresden, Germany.

The man, identified as Daniel James Murray, is charged with making threats against the president of the United States.

He recently withdrew $85,000 from a Utah bank and told a teller: "We are on a mission to kill the president of the United States," according to court papers.

Murray is originally from New York, but was seen several times in late May in St. George, Utah, making bizarre statements at a bank.

According to a criminal complaint filed in federal court in Utah, Murray opened an account at Zions First National Bank on May 19 with a $85,000 check.

"With all this mess going on under President Obama with banks and the economy, I'm sure if citizens happen to lose their money, they will rise up and we could see killing and deaths," he said, according to the criminal complaint.

On May 27, he returned to the bank and tried to withdraw $12,000, but lacked proper identification.

"Not to be disrespectful, but if I don't get this money, someone is going to die," Murray said, according to the criminal complaint.

A bank manager was summoned and Murray was allowed to withdraw the money without proper identification.

Murray would not accept a check and demanded bills no larger than $50, the complaint says.

"We are 94 million miles from the sun, and are in between the sun and moon, and the eagle that flies between them and it's a giant step for mankind. ... I have traveled thousands of miles to be here and know things that are going to happen. ... the banking system will fail and people will die. ... there will be chaos in the world," Murray said.

He then made his threat against the president, the complaint says.

The next day, Murray returned to the bank, withdrew the rest of his money and closed the account.

Authorities do not know where Murray is and said he has been seen driving a blue 2001 Buick LeSabre with New York license plate number ERL 1445.

There are at least eight guns registered to Murray, including semi-automatic pistols and revolvers.

The president is on an overseas tour, having given a major foreign-policy speech in Egypt addressed to Muslims worldwide. He is now in Germany.
    Holy shit at this nutcase, they better catch this boy before Pres comes back from overseas >.>...

What kind of loser tells people his plan before he does it.

He should keep it quiet like me.

<Polishes projectile device.>

Guy is trying to get sampled in a Front Line Assembly song..

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

Probably a republican

a christian republican

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

.... what the fuck? wow he really didn't think over what he was going to attempt to do, he sound's like my step dad, always ranting and raving about how we're all gonna die in the morning, but I wake up just fine and don't find any blood anywhere.

seriously they should catch him before mr. pres comes back >.>;
    wonder if he thought to check out where the pres has been visiting before even preparing like this lol, it really makes you wonder if he's thought over anything at all considering he's blabbed about this to a bank where are usually rather secure and video and audio record all hours that they are open.

I'm more concerned I can (apparently, theoretically, etc) bitch up a storm and threaten to kill the president of the united states and only then can I withdraw $12,000 from an account I can't even veirfy is mine. And get away with it all.

Editted to add in the disclaimers, don't want no SS on my front lawn tomorrow.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

in b4 dick cheney's shotgun

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

inb4 someone with swine flu threatens to cough on obama

I thought the banks were already failing and people were already dying.

Black Belt
    BG Level

oh look, more right-wing reactionary terrorism.

it's gonna be the 90s all over again.

oh, that crazy ass mofucker lol
    prolly gonna end up shootin himself first hur hur

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Beckwin View Post
    oh look, more right-wing reactionary terrorism.
    he didn't kill anybody therefore it's not terrorism, and he's just raging against the slaughter of innocent Palestines, totally acceptable

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Keep us posted on this Vajra. The world is doomed without your updates.

Seriously, though... what the hell? We have some pretty stupid people in this country... yea... kill the one President that's trying to improve our national standing and fix all the problems in the country.

God damn it I really hate people.

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    he didn't kill anybody therefore it's not terrorism, and he's just raging against the slaughter of innocent Palestines, totally acceptable
    Terrorism includes threats, in case I'm not being whooshed.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    You do know threatening the President is a crime? Did you just agree it is acceptable to threaten to kill the president? I would have never wished that on Bush.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

He's a little bit more gone, but I see delusional people like this all the time. It's like these people stop their lives because of what they feel is inevitable things to come.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    You do know threatening the President is a crime? Did you just agree it is acceptable to threaten to kill the president? I would have never wished that on Bush.
    you'd figure it'd be a crime to threaten to kill anyone. >.>

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

As long as he kills Biden too, were worse off with him.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

I personally wouldn't loose sleep if any politician died. Regardless of how. I figure risks come with the job, you know? Like the army.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    you do realize I'm a polisci major right?