Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Saw this just now, looks sexy for a download title
    http://kotaku.com/5617588/god-plays-ball-in-from-dust

Also, in what you can get NOW, I've rather enjoyed playing Catan on PSN.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Doombard View Post
    yeah I was amazed by critter crunch's graphics too very pretty
    A lot of it probably had to do with Capybara's location, which is Toronto of Canada. That city lives next door to Oakville, home of Sheridan College which is pretty renown for popping out quality artists and animators, which Capybara hired/commissioned their artists from.

Just a shame not many people play Critter Crunch online outside of sales.
    (or PSN+ in this case)

the first episode of Penny Arcade is currently $4.99 for the download code on amazon, normally it's $14.99. Great deal on a really awesome game.

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

If anyone doesn't have Megaman 9 or 10 on any system yet, they're totally worth the download from PSN. I got them on my Wii already, and I loved the shit out of them.

I can also vouch for Fat Princess, great game, like TF2 but third person with better style and music, also classes seem more fun to play (the five basic classes can be upgraded by the Worker to have a different weapon and playstyle; example when the Priest upgrades he can become a Dark Priest that drains enemy HP and can curse them, prohibiting charge up attacks and forces them to move erratically. When upgraded you can toggle between base and advance class with triangle at any time. The three DLC classes cannot be upgraded, but have a special move that works on a timer) and you can customize your character's appearance with unlocks based on how well you do. I liked it a lot, although I did get a bit pissed off cause after I bought it+expansion, it went on sale 3 days later, half price for both -_-.

The Metal Gear Solid Database isn't a game, but an enjoyable read if you enjoy the MGS series. Covers anything you might not understand.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

This just popped up on the PS blog.
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/...rt/#more-34897

Dungeon Defenders, a 3rd person tower defense game.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That actually looks.....pretty awesome. Visual style definitely has that Torchlight vibe to it.

On another note, PixelJunk Racer 2nd Lap is out for those without PSN+, and is a free download for those who own the first since the game is literally just a republished copy of the original with a new patch applied.

It's a hard game to recommend though as it's a game of trial and error.

Anyone tried out Shank yet? Visually the game looks awesome, but I ain't downloading a 2gb demo, which I'm assuming is the full game with trial-mode applied.

I just played the Shank demo. It's got some really nice production values and the combat feels pretty slick/looks pretty badass, but it didn't really jump out at me. I hear it's pretty short, only 2-3 hours, so I think I'll pass. I'd rather spend the 15 bucks on Lara Croft, which is AWESOME (not coming to PSN until 9/28 though)

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
    Sam & Max Seasons 1 & 2
    How do you get this on the psn? I'm unable to find it.

I found it under View All by Title, they currently have Season 3 (Episodes 1-5) in a bundle for $34.99, and S3 Ep1 for $8.99 but I don't see any way to buy the other episodes. I am pretty sure they are part of the PSN+ deal for this month so maybe they're in that section? Although, I don't think the last episode has been released yet so maybe that's why.

edit: ah ok, PSN Plus subscribers get Season 3 for free this month, but it looks like Seasons 1 & 2 haven't been added. Still, $34.99 for free isn't a bad deal I guess, hmm

also to clarify, apparently the season offered on PSN ("The Devil's Playground) is Season 3, not Season 1. Seasons 1 and 2 (Sam & Max Save the World, and Sam & Max: Beyond Time & Space) are what's being sold on XBLA.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

just got scott pilgrim(bought from Ubi website with 10thanks coupon code for a dollar off) really like it, but ya, hope theres an online bit to it in a patch.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I also just got Scott Pilgrim today, I really like it as well. Although some of the messages like "winners don't eat meat" are kinda stupid, the gameplay is solid and can be pretty tough. I also like how there are actual cheat codes

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Winners don't use drugs!

It was a parody screen of what a lot of the early 90s arcade machines had in their attract mode.

On another note, Joe Danger got some additional features patched in: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/...peoples-patch/
    Still no online player, but better than nothing in this day and age of nickle-and-diming-us for basic features.

[EDIT] Oh wow, the new video record function does 720p video, that has to be a first.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I know its a parody, I just find it stupid

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

vegans have a special place in the pilgrim lore, not just a parody of the drugs emblem from the 90's. see the movie and you'll see that emblem in a whole new light like i did.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

All nine PSN titles by TikCreat are going to be 40% off the original price. Even better, all DLC packs will be on sale for only $0.99. The ‘End of Summer Sale’ will last from August 31st until September 14th.

Here’s what will go on sale:

* Hamsterball – $5.99
    * Magic Orbz – $5.99
    * Mahjong Tales – $5.99
    * Interpol – $5.99 – $5.99
    * Cuboid – $5.99
    * Digger – $5.99
    * Mushroom Wars – $5.99
    * Smash Cars – $8.99
    * Wakeboarding HD – $8.99
    * All add-on content – $0.99
    OH YEA i might buy one or 2

Mushroom Wars is a pretty neat little RTS game, there's a demo for it if anyone wants to try it out. Anything else on that list good? Cuboid maybe?

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Castle Crashers for $15, after two years of waitin'.

Not sure if it includes all the released DLC from the 360 version though, although I'd hope so given they're charging the same price for it after all this time.

the PSN version does include the 2 DLC packs (2 animal orbs, 4 characters, and 5 or 6 new weapons) for free btw

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

RE5 DLC bundle (minus Versus) is currently on sale for $6. Were the episodes decent? I wouldn't mind a revisit to the game after having platinum'd it, and obtaining all the DLC trophies, unless they're hard as fuck for some reason.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast