BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Front Mission 3, Legend of Mana, Ridge Racer R4, Saiyuki.
    My god, my dreams keep coming true.

Erm, lets see... next...
    Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth, Kartia: the Word of Fate, Legend of Dragoon, Legend of Legaia, Vandal Hearts II

The only way it could get better is if Namco used the PSN to finally bring over Tales of Destiny II.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Tetris HD looks fucking awesome. Has there been a release date announced for it yet?

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Tomorrow apparently- http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/...-new-releases/
    Spoiler: show
    ANGRY BIRDS!

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Lol^
    Too bad I'm playing the free version on my phone. No point buying it unless its dirt cheap

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah, not bothering with it myself unless it's either free for PS+ subscribers, or is a buck. PS Minis are fucking overpriced compared to their AppStore counterparts, most likely thanks to Sony's enforcing of getting an ERSB rating on all minis.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Oshi- Angry Birds is a horrible addiction of mine on my phone. Will probably pick that up too.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

$4 for Angry Birds. Definite pass given I can get both releases of the game for half of that on App Store if I could ever be arsed to charge up my iPod Touch.

Store update out at any rate. Bit disappointed Tetris came with no demo, I'm not exactly keen on plunking down $10 for something I already own on multiple formats already. Would rather grab Pacman CE DX.

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Finally a word on this game since it was suppose to release late last year

Square Enix working on with Feelplus and Kouichi "Isuke" Yotsui who worked on Strider for Capcom. The game was unveiled at E3 under the name Necromachina and slated for release in 2010 on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade.

Nechromachina was a no-show last year, but it’s still in development. Now going by the Japanese name, Moon Diver, we’ll see Necrom – I mean Moon Diver sometime this spring.
    Trailer for those who don't know what it is

Anyone on here playing the new game from ps+ Lead and Gold? Is pretty fun so far. psn ID is doombard

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Will eventually, just need to get my new HD so I have the space free to download it. Does it feel like a full-fledged multiplayer title, or is it kinda stripped? Good thing is that the online community for it is probably thriving thanks to PS+, so I want to get in on it while it's still 'new' for us.

Eh Its pretty good multiplayer, classes feel somewhat balanced. Need more people with mics though I was running around yelling at people today who couldn't seem to grasp the point of some games driving me crazy.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Played a couple rounds. Semms alright, but the controls are a bit wonky. There's no way to change which shoulder you're aiming from (I prefer it being over the left shoulder not right), and for sprinting you're pretty much forced to use R2 as the L3 sprint requires you to hold the button down, which is completely stupid and hard on the thumb.

Game feels 'pure' at any rate, kinda reminds me of vanilla TF2 times, so I'm going to give it a few more hours of play in the following couple weeks. I want to get most of the trophies at any rate since a lot of them are doable during normal gameplay.

[EDIT] Looking my friendslist, the amount of PS+ subscribers doubled in the last couple months. Wonder when it'll become more commonplace for folks. I find it a good value, although it has the side-effect of me not bothering to buy any PSN games day-one incase it either gets a PS+ discount, or becomes free for subscribers a month or two later.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I play Lead and Gold every now and again. Feels like a poor mans Team Fort. 2 xDevolverx

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Dear god, trapper's main weapon is nearly useless. I've landed 5 shots dead-on player heads with her sniper while they were sitting still, and they didn't even land as far as the host was concerned.

Really wish the game had some inmatch music and some voice acting, it feels mindless without the charm which I guess I've come to expect from every FPS since TF2.

Wouldn't have killed the devs to also list player pings, and allow us to view scoreboard/map without having to sit completely still. Oh well, doubt much will even change to the game given it's been out a couple months now. A shame since the core game plays fine (lag withstanding), and I quite like the keg mode.

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I didn't bother trying it. Is there any local->online multiplayer or is it just single->online?

Honestly on trapper I just run around putting traps down and kill people with pistol. Is good on greed mode.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Hiryo View Post
    I didn't bother trying it. Is there any local->online multiplayer or is it just single->online?
    Just one player per console unfortunately.

Visuals are simple enough that the devs could have easily had split-screen online going at least. 4-players would have been too cramp unless they ditched the third-person view for that.
    (why the game isn't running 60fps boggles my mind at any rate, it looks locked to 30)

Can you destroy the traps btw? When I used her on the keg mode I just went and douched it up by planting traps on the only routes available to the points the other team is trying to destroy.

On second thought fuck this game, keep getting disconnects/people are idiots/keep getting disconnects. I really wish they would release a good game for ps+. Critter crunch alright but damn I could have just bought a new game or a few games of my choice from psn for the $50.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wipeout HD, Warhawk, Shatter, and Sam & Max Season 3 weren't good games?

Granted I'm only on month #2 of #15 for my PS+ subscription, but at the rate things come out I feel I'll have well gotten my money's worth of the package when it ends.

All I wish Sony did was be more aggressive with the discounts. Every new game release should at least be a buck off for PS+ if they really want me buying games on week one.

On another subject, the Angry Birds port blows. It's unresponsive with the analog nub at times, and the framerate is horrible on later stages as if the devs just did a straight port of the game without optimizing the physics engine at all for the given platform. Definitely not worth $4.

Shak-ka-kahn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

yea, i hate everyone who joined when wipeouthd was on....i joined 2 days after it was taken off and didn't get it....-_-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast