BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Warning to Phoenix, char Kummy

thought i would post here too
    just wanted to let everyone know that dale has returned to ffxi, not sure if he is gonna stick around or not. but he now is using Kummy's char from Shiva. not sure if he kept the same name, but i do know he has rdm lvl'd to 75, not sure about any other jobs. also not sure if he stole it or if it was given to him, but he changed to Phoenix server. this guy is super bad news... i was actually the character he used to mpk everyone at fafnir camp.. i was on a long break from game and once when i trusted him i gave him my account info, not good lol. i was put in gm jail. thank god he didnt steal from me or drop any gear, just mpk'd ppl and they thought it was me, very embarrassing. do not let this guy ever have any info on your account or let him in your ls and certainly dont give him a sack lol, i have a ton more stories about dale because his drama never ceases. pm me if you have any questions or need any more details. dont want to bore you with all the bad and nasty shit he has done to ppl, i have made this post long enough
    it wont let me post link, but read the thread about eronomos quetz for more info on this guy

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Note, he is not the character eromenos from shiva, his name was asereth or johnq there, he adopted the name when he went to quetz because he is a class A poser.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

refer to this:

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/54473...-eromenos.html

no need for two threads.