+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Good Music Torrenting websites?

Anyone know a good website that has music for torrenting? Per album or song works too. Appreciate any help :D

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

I can send you an invite for both IPTorrents and Demonoid if you PM me your email address. Both are private torrenting sites.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

what.cd is my favorite way of getting music, but it's really difficult to get a positive ratio unless you have a seedbox.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Get Spotify.
    (if the services work in the states?)

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

What, nothing else.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by thestalkmore View Post
    What, nothing else.
    This.

Banned.

BG Level

OpenTrackers is always a great place to start out

you can find some torrent trackers you would like to join and either keep refreshing the page until they open or subscribe to an RSS feed to automatically be notified when they open for registration

there are actually some pretty decent sites in their list.

good luck!

Hayleystrator
    BG Level

What, nothing else.
    Exactly this. There is also Waffles, but having been a member on both sites since their inception, I can comfortably say What is MUCH better than Waffles.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I agree, Epical. I doubt the libraries are all that different, but What is just so amazingly intuitive and easy to use. It's definitely the best setup I've seen, tracker-wise.

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

What has a far greater selection than Waffles. That said, every blue moon you'll find some rarity on Waffles that you couldn't find on What. Almost never happens though because people on What are always looking for things to leech from Waffles.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

I got kicked from what.cd because it's impossible to keep your ratio high if you download music even casually. What a joke.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    I got kicked from what.cd because it's impossible to keep your ratio high if you download music even casually. What a joke.
    Unless you have a ridiculously slow connection, this is not even close to the case. Are you sure you were connectable? I have more ratio than I know what to do with on a very average connection.

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

Wrong

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Wrong
    this is the wrong answer, please show me your cheat sheet so i can has positive ratio

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Look you only need a ratio of .15 if you've downloaded less than 10gb, moreover you don't need to bother uploading ANYTHING if you download less than 5gb. Any more than that and I beg to differ about your definition of casual.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    this is the wrong answer, please show me your cheat sheet so i can has positive ratio
    download whatever freeleech you can get/ leave everything seeding/ pay attention to leaks and download asap

It's pretty much what I've done and now I'm sitting on a 236.10 gb buffer ♥

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    Look you only need a ratio of .15 if you've downloaded less than 10gb, moreover you don't need to bother uploading ANYTHING if you download less than 5gb. Any more than that and I beg to differ about your definition of casual.
    I don't know whether I went above 5 gb or 10 gb, all I know is that once I went over the limit, I couldn't login anymore because of my ratio. I'm sure I could have found a 'leak' or something that everybody talks about but I am not interested in camping a website to get a torrent when it appears and trying to seed it for a ratio. I joined, got a bunch of the music I wanted and once I wore out the limit, got kicked. I don't think I should have to spend a significant amount of time trying to keep my ratio up, not worth the time, which is why I consider it a joke.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Is What.cd a private site?

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

I don't know whether I went above 5 gb or 10 gb, all I know is that once I went over the limit, I couldn't login anymore because of my ratio. I'm sure I could have found a 'leak' or something that everybody talks about but I am not interested in camping a website to get a torrent when it appears and trying to seed it for a ratio. I joined, got a bunch of the music I wanted and once I wore out the limit, got kicked. I don't think I should have to spend a significant amount of time trying to keep my ratio up, not worth the time, which is why I consider it a joke.
    Totally right. Largest collection of music on the internet and with the best quality is a joke. Shame they should have any requirements for participation.

*dismissive wanking*

Relic Shield
    BG Level

What.cd + Waffles.fm + Spotify + Last.fm + Myspace + Google = There is no music I cannot find.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast