BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic View Post
    Or am I misinterpreting and he borrowed more currency in addition to the 30 you get back?
    From what I'm hearing this is what happened, would need the sources to confirm this though.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

so why is this warning still open? If they have already came to the server and joined an ls (Mine) People who were owed currency should have ridden his dick about it if he did finish a month ago. Your bad on not actually collecting. MD's bad for not paying.

Xerlic: Yes he got his apoc about a month ago but given Md's long-time residence in Titan, I would never guess he will just leave Titan like that without clearing his name. He is a 100 crafter so I knew it's only a matter time he hq something worthy and pay back what he owe me. I sent him a /tell about a week ago giving him 1 month to repay and he said np then this shit happens. I don't care which server he goes; just man up and clear your name before doing so.

-Poorpeon

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Poor im sorry you think MD ripped you off, I don't. If he says he doesn't owe you then he doesn't owe you.... His word carries something more than someone who leaves a mandatory ls event to go chocobo farming in West Altep because he cant afford dynamis.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

LOL , btw this is the second time they do this, if you let them hold any gil or items for your shell your dumb. plain and simple. goodbye =))

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by VaakoLoco View Post
    Poor im sorry you think MD ripped you off, I don't. If he says he doesn't owe you then he doesn't owe you.... His word carries something more than someone who leaves a mandatory ls event to go chocobo farming in West Altep because he cant afford dynamis.
    Then why would Poor have Md: "X" amount of jades owed in his bazaar comment for the last month+ ? And for fucks sake, just because the guy had to go farm for dynamis doesn't mean he has 0 credibility. Allthough him leaving in the middle of an event was selfish and whatnot that isn't the issue here.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Just goes to show people never change, long time ago MD stole from one ls he got disgruntled with wasnt alot by todays standards but theft is theft whatever way you spin it, then proceeded to act as tho he was someone who played by the rules. And after all the shit talking you gave me when Legacy was formed you pull a stunt like that. GJ Md, stealing from Arc someone who you know could actually use a relic disgusting, hope your pleased with yourself.

mudkip

wtf

wtf, does every other server think Phoenix is eth trashserver or something? Why does all the garbage shitty people from all the other servers transfer here. First MercX, now this. Great.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

oh

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Daodao1237 View Post
    Previously on Titan they were using a bot called "Arenz"
    Fixed for clarification 8)

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

wow necro is unnecessary. locking