+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

We're also looking for people with reasonable play time more than specific jobs (assuming you meet the minimum qualification of having those jobs well geared), due to lack of activity from most people during the summer.

Alarial

Less than 4 minutes this time lol.

Tonko

You know what happens when you both abuse the report spam button? Threads get locked.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

It's probably time that I repost in here, but things have changed a bit since the last time I did. We're a bit more casual now as I know many shells are with the current state of the game, but that will probably change after next update as usual. Events no longer happen every night and Monday has converted back to a free night always. We picked Einherjar back up and do it on Tuesdays and Saturdays around 8pm EST. We're still working on a PW set for shits and giggles (Almost done now, farming Sarameya pops atm and that's the last one we need.) Even when there's no event, there's almost always a small group of people doing something that you can probably join in on (Mostly small groups farming seals or +2 junk or working on Emps in Abyssea.) We still do Voidwatch every now and again; usually to make some gil since the abysmal drop rates on the bodies from T4s seem hardly worth it atm. Other things to know; if you are interested, you can either contact me here if you'd like to know more or just apply on our site. Any person with reasonable experience and versatile job selections will be considered. As I said we're a little more laid back now and not so worried about the minor details as long as you're a cool person willing to dedicate yourself to the shell and not be a thorn in my side; we'll work with you on the rest.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Bump, still looking for a couple people.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

It's been over half a year since I actually updated and/or bumped this thread, but we'd like to get a few more people for legion (Probably won't go *hardcore* on legion until it's updated a bit, but I still find it a fun event) and provenance. As for job needs; we'll consider everyone, but our needs most lie with what was listed in the original post and people with a diverse job selection. Well-geared, experienced people without a diverse job selection are okay too. The ability to dual box another char is a plus as well. PM me or apply on the site; either works.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

pm sent

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Looking for a couple of experienced Summoners or Corsairs for Legion now. Also updated the main post which I neglected to do earlier.

Dench

bump~

still looking for a few more people for legion on saturday evenings 6pm est.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Hello everyone.

I can't stand anyone involved in this juvenile drama. If I have to hear anything about it again I will simply start permabanning indiscriminately, regardless of circumstance. Thanks!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Updated main post now that Audacity willl be pretty much exclusively doing Delve until something else better comes out. Don't be shy Yoichi/Anni RNGs; I won't bite.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Bump

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4