1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 2 hours, 50 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 21 hours, 9 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 19 hours, 50 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 14 hours, 9 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I had to stop watching Entourage because of this. FFS SOMEONE NEEDS TO PAY NOW

Jaybar shut up already~ i did post a screen with WOW on ULTRA SETTINGS 1920X1080P everything on high 8XAA 16AF and it still look ugly, don't mix UI pictures with first picture

I'm suppose to do 2 years freaking research to post a wow screen that please everyone? i even did request wow fans to post good looking pictures and they did they were still ugly

You will never be pleased unless i say wow is PRETTY AND ARTISTIC but i wont because i think Shit itself look better than wow

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

See the thing is, nobody cares that you think WoW is ugly, which is something I think I said about five pages ago. Some people do think it's ugly, some people don't, and it hardly matters, except for the fact that you just won't drop it and let people have opinions that (zomg) differ from your own.

Little Mother
    BG Level

I'm really considering how the life card is getting thrown around when someone has made 42 posts in this thread in one day (not saying names though >_>).

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Seph for 1000?

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

Quote Originally Posted by Seph View Post
    The screenshots that i did post were not to show how bad/good is wow graphic wise,these were the results i got from google about that race we were talking about and believe it or not they were the best looking screenshots

This is wow on Ultra high settings with all hacks to improve graphic + million AA

Problem : Characters always look out of place and if you find any screenshots for bosses/hnms its a huge lol for any none-wow players it look like a complete mess like this

another problem is during events like dynamis or bosses wth is this? keep in mind that i used best wow pictures i could find

VS This is the worst screenshot i could have found from FF11 Dynamis everything on low etc

It's not about the extra resolution or AA, it's how the game is built no matter how much AA you add to wow, screens i posted make it look so wrong somehow, yes i prefer to play on pc who can play FF11 on low settings over wow with ultra high seriously i think im going blind just looking at these screenshots
    I don't even know what AA is. I just know you are full of shit right here. Who are you to say that the screenshots you posted are using the best shit and using the most efficient UI possible? That's why your logic is fail. That's why your argument is null. That's why everyone is against you. That's why we are trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Holy fuck what a shitstorm. I told you guys to put that guy on ignore. Can a mod please lock this thread?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

This topic is amazing.

Ranger