+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mafai View Post
    I doubt this even saves money. I know when I am doing it, nothing gets achieved except me standing there for however long it takes, with the water running. I bet this adds up to more then a toilet flush. Then after i continue to do normal shower duties.
    Wow that's actually a really good point lol, I guess we all need to make sure we keep right on scrubbing while we piss.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by thomassmith View Post
    Why would you want to save the environment ? Not like you are going to live forever to care if it gets destroyed or not.
    I want humanity to live long enough to develop the technology to bring me back from the dead and make me young again, one day. And I'll want a nice environment to live in.

I'll also want the world's animals and plants preserved, in case one of them becomes key in the elixir of youth or resuscitation technology. And maybe they'll taste good when I wake up again in 200,000 A.D. (After Darwin).

How do you know that, when you die, you won't just wake up again in what feels like mere seconds but in fact was a million years while they developed the technology to revive you somehow with only the dust of your bones, and the time it took for them to finally get around to you after taking care of the other trillions of people who got revived and sent off to settlement colonies first?

Little Mother
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    I think I remember a poll asking if you pee in the shower or not and it was a huge thread BG style with all sorts of heated arguments that did not make any sense.

Or maybe I am thinking of something else...
    That was back when Krye was around and there was a thread in the spam forum about if you pee in the shower, and there was a giant fucking debate on whether being in the shower automatically makes you have to pee, and if it's okay to pee in the shower, and if it's okay to pee in the shower if someone is in there with you etc etc.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Lol yeah, didn't the discussion at one point turn into a debate over if pee was sanitary or not? Amongst other crazy arguments loosely tied to the idea of peeing in the shower.

Then there was another spin off thread about blowing your nose in the shower too.

I've definitely peed on girls in the shower before.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Just supported the green movement by pissing in the ocean today. Feels good man.

The group says that if a single household flushed the toilet one fewer time a day, it would save 1,157 gallons of water each year. That's just from one household not flushing once a day.
    Or save money by not taking a shower every single day.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Illek♫ View Post
    Or save money by not taking a shower every single day.
    You trollin?

Only a matter of time until they encourage shitting in the bath. I'm ahead of the curve.

Edit: wait, this isn't spam? Hmm. Uh, okay. Serious face. Don't piss in the shower if there are hairy people in your house. The hair gets stuck down the drain and nobody likes cleaning a wad of piss-soaked pubes out of the plumbing. I know it's sterile - that doesn't stop it smelling like piss.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

I brush my teeth, shave, and pee simultaneously in the shower.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I don't know what Brazil's water rates are, but where I live, I pay 93 cents a day for an average of 95 gallons of water per day. At that rate, the 1,157 gallons saved by not flushing a toilet once a day would save about $11 for the year.
    water here is cheap too and ppl spend way too much, they wash street in front of their houses with lots and lots of water, take 30 min baths and brush their teeth with the tap on, stupid stuff like that.

btw, i also urinate in the shower, never had a problem with that and i know very few ppl that do, i would say 90%+ of brazillians pee in the shower lol

YouTube - Brazilians are not Stupid

the elephant whisperer
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I have a Biolet, I'll pee whenever I damn well please and it won't use any water...so take that Brazil!

Edit: Here is a link to the model I have. I love it. No smell at all. (I was skeptical about that at first) We use the end product, compost, to fertilize the bamboo mini-forest outside our house.

Biolet 20 Deluxe Waterless Toilet - BioLet Composting Toilets

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kerberoz View Post
    I brush my teeth, shave, and pee simultaneously in the shower.
    Literally? Is it hard to aim without either hand? Can you really brush your teeth without cutting your face?

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

why would you need to aim in the shower

Old Merits
    BG Level

I don't know, sometimes my dick is a little unwieldy. Sometimes I'm unprepared for which way I'm dressing that particular day.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin View Post
    Brazilians don't wipe their asses. They're masters of ghost pooping. They wax their assholes so that shit always comes out smooth and clean.

Why do you think they have the most dense forests in the entire world? Because they don't need to chop them down to wipe their asses.

So the real solution is for all of us to get Brazilian waxes, pee in the shower, and share the litter box with our cats (or poop in the yard with our dogs).
    lol

I pee in the shower (while showering, obviously), and have convinced my ex, as well as my current girlfriend to do it as well. I remember the first shower I took with my ex-wife, when we were still dating; she pee'd on my foot, and I thought it was cute, and no, I'm not into that kind of stuff.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lrak Sevenspears
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Alvinho View Post
    I'm not into that kind of stuff.
    i bet you are, dawg

Quote Originally Posted by Hosom View Post
    You trollin?
    Seriosly? Maybe it's a warmer climate where you are but I take one every two days and never had any problems. Pretty sure that's what other people do around here as well. Also I think I've always peed in the shower.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ruiner View Post
    Literally? Is it hard to aim without either hand? Can you really brush your teeth without cutting your face?
    You don't shave on the same side of your face as you're brushing.

Brush left side of teeth, shave right side of face, pee wherever.

Then swap.

Optionally hose down the walls, your shampoo bottles, or your shower curtain liner, depending on how out of control your hands-free fire hose got.

Just make sure your morning wood went down a little first, you don't want to pressure wash your own chin.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

hey, don't assume what I do and don't want to do to myself in the shower.