+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    Anyone know where Denlabis is, in Fire Temple? Or where to go inside thar to complete the quest?

Also yea, NCSoft is now allowing people to upgrade to CE. The requirement listed on their site was that you had the SE and an NCSoft account.

I just did it and in my account history it shows the purchase as 'Perk' and I got the receipt and serial code in my email - but, when I check the status of my account it still says 'Standard' and ditto for game type.

Anyone try that upgrade out and understand how it works?
    I could walk you to him in game, but describing the path is kind of hard unless you really know FT (in terms of paths/boss pops), I'll give it a shot though:

Basically, there's a room right past the corner where you first fight gargoyle mobs (where you can fall into lava). In that room you can either go left, right (to the garygole and main bosses) or straight. Go straight, and youll end up at a ridge with some *really* tight pulls, go down into the room (should have piles of gold everywhere, and a ton of mobs you can sneak around). Once you get to the gold room you should see him in the back.

I know that's confusing as hell (I'm going off memory >.>; I'll try to find a proper map once I get home.

The Dazzler
    BG Level

Might be a totally stupid question but once you've marked the location of something on your map (a quest mob), how do you remove it? >_>

Iirc, you right click on the mark and it should give you the option to delete it.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Veyron Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

How do "Level xx Enchantment Stone"s work? Explanation please!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
    How do "Level xx Enchantment Stone"s work? Explanation please!
    They pretty much just add +s to your gear. If you use an enchant stone that is 10 levels higher then the item, it's guaranteed to add a +. I broke down high level gear for lv20+ stones to enchant my Lv10 weapon from the ascension quest shit to last me till 20. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    I could walk you to him in game, but describing the path is kind of hard unless you really know FT (in terms of paths/boss pops), I'll give it a shot though:

Basically, there's a room right past the corner where you first fight gargoyle mobs (where you can fall into lava). In that room you can either go left, right (to the garygole and main bosses) or straight. Go straight, and youll end up at a ridge with some *really* tight pulls, go down into the room (should have piles of gold everywhere, and a ton of mobs you can sneak around). Once you get to the gold room you should see him in the back.

I know that's confusing as hell (I'm going off memory >.>; I'll try to find a proper map once I get home.
    Heya thank you, I have since found him though and done FT runs like 8 times so far...god, the drop-rate on gold suck so much..

Anyone here see any of the golds from Kromede on someone?

I've only seen Artifact of Silence and Kromede's Necklace. Some greens too.

Do you play often Pooky? I have been searching within my level range for FT runs (34 SIN, almost 35) but I never come across you.

Heya thank you, I have since found him though and done FT runs like 8 times so far...god, the drop-rate on gold suck so much..

Do you play often Pooky? I have been searching within my level range for FT runs (34 SIN, almost 35) but I never come across you.
    I've seen Kromede's Orb, its a glowing skull, looks really sick.

I play every now and then, I've been taking it easy as NA release is coming up; but sadly I'm well past FT levels (5 bars to 38 =/)

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Endgame is mainly pvp or are there pve dungeon raids or something similar to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Endgame is mainly pvp or are there pve dungeon raids or something similar to that?
    Mainly PvP, though we'll be launching with v1.5 which has around 12 (or more) instanced dungeons.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    Mainly PvP, though we'll be launching with v1.5 which has around 12 (or more) instanced dungeons.
    Ok good been reading and watching good things about Abyss glad it's better than WAR's shitty pvp endgame attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Ok good been reading and watching good things about Abyss glad it's better than WAR's shitty pvp endgame attempt.
    Eh, WAR was a good attempt; though I'm a firm believer that the game wouldn't have floundered like it did if it was giving the time it needed to finish the game. 90% of the issues the game had could have easily been addressed during development and beta testing. Because it was suffering from such flaws, time that should have been spent adjusting content (Fort Mechanics, true class balancing, ect) was used instead to fix basic errors that should never have seen release (geometry errors ect).

PvP in WAR was fun though (low man), despite all of its shortcomings; Zerg vs Zerg was just stupid.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arista Flora
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So I stop reading that long thread by Alt with all the juicy info, but uhh how do you get into beta?

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudius View Post
    So I stop reading that long thread by Alt with all the juicy info, but uhh how do you get into beta?
    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/79045...questions.html

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Anyone have a Legion going? What server, etc. Would like to know since I have been playing CB this weekend.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Are there any legions for elyos forming among BG people? I'd love to not have to put up with little immature wow asswipes.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    Are there any legions for elyos forming among BG people? I'd love to not have to put up with little immature wow asswipes.
    Hydra Corps for asmodians, maybe an elyos legion

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Holy shit you've been busy leveling man lol. My glad has been on hold since I've been working on another cleric.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

For a Templar is mace/shield effective as sword/shield at keeping hate?

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

I'm going to say no solely based on the fact that swords have melee stats and maces have caster stats.