+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

When you hit 60 are you able to continue gaining exp even if it puts you beyond level 60, or does it cap you out at 0 TNL to 61?

You just sit at cap, but can die and kinda buffer some EXP if you wanna buy it back with a soul heal should the cap ever be lifted. Did that back at 50 and maybe 1/5 into 51.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Last night I was playing a new toon and everything was going fine until I had the 2nd memory cs with pernos in poeta. After that cs I no longer could see any PCs until I targetted them, and the only one I could see was my target. Zoning into sanctum and verteron didn't fix it and neither did toggling the various character display options. Has that happened to anyone else? I haven't logged back in since to see if that fixed it.

Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

You may have accidentally, somehow, hit Shift+F12, which forces the client to hide non-party PCs. Try hitting it again and see if that helps. It doesn't have an equivalent trigger in the options menu.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

For the Adella's weapons, if you already have it armsfused and then upgrade it to the Siel's Wealthy weapon, will you lose the secondary weapon or are stats and name just tweaked?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

If it's like other upgradable weapons (which it almost certainly is), you'll lose the armsfused weapon; the old one will be destroyed and a new one created.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

I am trying to reinstall Aion F2P. But the Gamerforge launcher is fucking horrible.. no way to enable P2P and the download keeps spiking up and down and sometimes even stops completely for a couple minutes, anyway I can get around this? appreciate the help, thanks.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

What is the pattern for keymasters spawning? I can't really tell, but a group member knew it'd be next, plus its exact pop time.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

http://www.gamershell.com/static/scr...38998_full.jpg

Along with these screenshots, Gameforge announced that the upcoming update to Aion, will be launched in Europe on August 15th, 2012. The update offers, two new areas - Sarpan and Tiamaranta - as well as single and multiplayer instances, fortress battles, colossal boss monsters, numerous new items and a level cap increased to level 60.
    http://www.gamershell.com/news_141152.html

The long-awaited release of Update 3.0, the most extensive expansion since AION’s release, is imminent. On the 15.08.2012, players will be able to use two brand new areas and countless new features such as mounts and the housing system.

Sarpan and Tiamaranta
    Two new areas – Sarpan and Tiamaranta – offer PvE as well as PvP fans countless exciting challenges. Single and multiplayer instances, fortress battles, colossal boss monsters, numerous new items and a level cap increased to level 60 will keep drawing you back into the wonderful world of Atreia.

Fast Mounts & Well-Tended Gardens
    Aside from using their wings, Daevas can now additionally use mounts to increase their movement speed and to reach their destination more quickly. And after a nerve-wracking day of adventure, they can return to their own home, which can be decorated and customised to their heart’s content. Furniture can be produced with the new furniture handicrafting skill. The change of the seasons bestows ever-changing, breath-taking panoramas on the housing area.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

You are not fucking missing anything. 3.0 is absolute garbage. The housing is alright, that's about it.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

So I'm trying to find out about recent gears and I see a lot of talk about some "ec" gear. I assumed this was gear from the rewards for crucibles/arenas, but I went looking and found 4 different vendors selling 14 different sets...

http://www.aionarmory.com/itemCompar...1140,110601139

wtf?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Crucible gear is definitely EC gear. There is gear for the crucible itself and then there's also the PVP crucible. They all have a variety of sets (green, blue, gold, tier 1 eternal, tier 2 eternal) so there are a lot of different stages of gear you can get. The early PVP gear makes a great stepping stone for more serious acquisitions later.