Thread: APB(All Points Bulletin)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

APB(All Points Bulletin)

http://www.apb.com/faq/
    http://www.apb.com/beta-application/
    What is APB (All Points Bulletin) and why should I be interested?

Imagine a living breathing city, but for the first time ever it’s online with streets full of vehicles and thousands of civilians going about their daily life.

Introduce 100 players to this online city. Their mission is to achieve fame and fortune, and achieve it fast. Many will take to a life of crime, feeding on the city, its people and its businesses. Other players, the enforcers, will feed on the criminal players. What will the outcome be?

The great thing is, we don’t know! It’s an online sandbox. Many players will gain fame, fortune or notoriety. Alliances will be formed, rivalries will be bitter. One thing we do know, every player will be unique. Thanks to leading edge technology, players can personalize their looks, clothing, vehicles and music.

Welcome to the next evolution of action games into the persistent online space. You’re going to love it.

How much will APB cost?

The actual price for the game itself is still under discussion but we’ll keep you up to date. We can confirm that APB will not require a monthly subscription.

How big is the game world? And how many people fit on one server?

Each game world or server has a limit of 10,000 players concurrently online. These players will be playing on district maps which each hold up to 100 players for action districts or 250 players for social districts. Each world has 100’s of these district maps so although a single action district has a 100 player limit, there is no limit to the number of other players you will encounter. For the individual players who top the leagues, their character will become famous across the whole world, not just one district. It’s a brand new gaming concept where the players are the game, full of unique and innovative tools and game play.

All Points Bulletin Video Game, E3 09: Game Debut HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com
    All Points Bulletin Video Game, Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

GTA online and no sub fee except for like buying it(kind of guild wars way) I'm all for that. The beta application they want to know almost everything about you...longest beta application ever?

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

I remember a thread about this game except I can't find it because the search function on this site blows

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

i applied, boy that was a long application

shhhhhhh don't tell the masses, means I wont be able to get in ;;

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I applied as well, Im getting this when it comes out. No sub fee? Sign me the fuck up.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Quote Originally Posted by Badkarma View Post
    No sub fee? Sign me the fuck up.
    Wait what? Is this confirmed somewhere? Fuck yes this will be the best game ever.

If it handles/plays like Crime Craft it's going to be garbage. I hope they took a look at CC and plan to not copy it in any way, or improve on EVERYTHING.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    If it handles/plays like Crime Craft it's going to be garbage. I hope they took a look at CC and plan to not copy it in any way, or improve on EVERYTHING.
    Yeah CC is pretty horrible hope it doesn't turn out as bad as that

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

pretty much can't fucking wait.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Game looks great, HAS to be an improvement over GTAIV's online play. That was a huge letdown.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

no cover system = fail

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

APB Beta Hits The Streets Next Week - apb - Kotaku

After a good month and a half of grilling potential participants about all aspects of their lives, Realtime Worlds is ready to get its beta test on for gangland MMO APB.

Realtime Worlds CEO Gary Dale was on hand at the Tech Media Invest conference in London, where he confirmed that the game some describe as a persistent world Grand Theft Auto would slowly begin letting in beta testers next week. One would expect those accepted into the test to find out extremely soon. Dale also made a point of mentioning that the number of beta participants would steadily increase leading up to next year's launch, so don't give up on it, baby.

I honestly have no idea where that last bit came from.
    Fuuuck I hope I get in and if you do please post pics.

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

ok

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    i applied, boy that was a long application
    No shit.
    This app screams future junk mail for targeted marketing demographic.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Apparently they sent invites out or something but all I got was a survey asking how long I spent playing PC FPS games. I hope that helps with getting in though.

APB Beta GET.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Fallyn View Post
    APB Beta GET.
    post pics please of everything

oh i will be :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast