Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Do as your name suggests and stfu.
    oh wow good comeback

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

wait a minute.... you can actually get in trouble for recalling an account you bought/sold?

yea, whatever, i didnt read most of this thread because its mostly all tl;dr but seriously? i knew a guy who sold his account for like 3 grand and got it back 5 months later by recalling it and claiming he was hacked. he never got a letter in the mail from police or anything, even if it was fraud. i been out of the loop i guess.

edit: maybe its just an EGS thing, i just found out he sold it at another site.

Mae

Quote Originally Posted by Isawa View Post
    Lakshmi
    Deemos
    LS called SuperMarioLand, he holds the shell.
    I dunno, lulz.

Edit: The account is still here, I'm not sure who's playing it.
    Native Asurans are loling.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable View Post
    oh wow good comeback
    It's even better than the original.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Mae View Post
    Pretty much >.>;; i do remember that shell x.x

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Quote Originally Posted by Badkarma View Post
    Omg <3

Quote Originally Posted by richardd View Post
    wait a minute.... you can actually get in trouble for recalling an account you bought/sold?

yea, whatever, i didnt read most of this thread because its mostly all tl;dr but seriously? i knew a guy who sold his account for like 3 grand and got it back 5 months later by recalling it and claiming he was hacked. he never got a letter in the mail from police or anything, even if it was fraud. i been out of the loop i guess.

edit: maybe its just an EGS thing, i just found out he sold it at another site.
    Hiya sexy
    I think it depends on where you live and your local laws against intellectual property sales but clearly we admit to the property belonging to SE when we log in. It depends on how knowledgeable the cop is about internet crimes and sale of pirated software etc.
    It also depends on how far SE chooses to pursue prosecuting some one for it. I know they do not fuck around when they want blood. I guess they have a department decide who to pursue and not. Last suit I saw was for a singer mimicking Advent Children in a music video and they lost. Not the same legal matter but an example of their willingness to prosecute. SE advertised the win on their corporate news list. Lol the vid was funny as hell though on youtube.

When in doubt: If you ask a cop to help you investigate some one who failed to pay you for something that you cannot absolutely prove is legally yours to sell, be prepared to explain why you think it is within your legal rights to sell it because cop may ask.
    Lol now I want to go watch that vid again.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seamus Sunder
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Story :O?

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

It was an LS on Asura, I think Wafik was in it.

Wafik held the shell. It was one of the best on Asura. Futchy was from Asura, lolunoriginal faggot.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seamus Sunder
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Ohaigaiz View Post
    Wafik held the shell. It was one of the best on Asura. Futchy was from Asura, lolunoriginal faggot.
    Ah, gotcha.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Player Warning: Futchy(Read)

Hacked Account is Hacked.

So how many people would kick this guys ass if you saw him in real life?

Or would screw him over if you got the chance^^

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Reading apparently isn't his strong point.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

These are forums, you don't have to be able to read.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Wow what a thread! So much entertainment AND headache at the same time.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Ohaigaiz View Post
    Yup, this was all true before the fateful day of those Salvage dupe bannings in mid-late January. Jamofu ran one of the best Salvage LSs on Asura and got many items in a short amount of time. I'm in the mood to talk about my story around that time.

After the banwave on Asura, most of the endgame LSs fell apart, and Jamofu was banned. Asura was the server most affected after all. I was in Demonhunter's VIPElite LS, one of the top LSs along with Supermarioland for Einherjar at least, and I ended up getting banned for almost no reason some time after VIPElite was eaten by bans. Although I had done some suspicious fishing and didn't even do Salvage with DH, I was still at my computer (fishing) and got banned with NO warning or /tell. I confirmed the other botters on the bridge were still there... fishing. I sensed outright discrimination. It's possible me kiting KV for a very long time with the weakened (during salvage bans) Vae Victus HNM LS was the cause, plus one temp ban in my history; so many people were watching than usual and reported to a GM that we were holding the HNM.

This KV spawn was the day right after the bans, and nearly EVERY person in Whitegate all rushed to Altep, when news spread immediately of it spawning within the ban confusion. This rush of all of WG to KV would never happen before the top Endgame LSs were shot to hell >.>. The one HNM LS I hired, Vae Victus, was hugely affected by the bans, and we were claiming KV consistently before the bans. Now, there were at least 50 players watching me kite KV, and it was pretty nerve wrecking. We couldn't kill KV due to vital people in VV temp/perma banned and the GM pressuring us with a time limit, and we lost claim. The fact so many players saw me kiting it and reported me NM holding is probably contributing to my ban I mentioned (I should have taken off my old LS pearl when kiting >.<). We had to hold it as long as possible for any party members we could get but to no avail, /sigh. You could probably ask some old VV members about the day after bans, if they were at KV. I'm sure they would remember a DRK desperately wanting an Ace's Helm so bad hehe ;p.

Anyways, I enjoyed my time on Asura, and I don't plan on picking up the game again till FF14. I had the pleasure of knowing at least one of Jamofu's long-time acquaintances (whose name I won't reveal) in my Limbus LS. He was practically a mentor for mastering the job of DRK and had an Apocalypse, and he gave me many tips and helped me get into VIPElite. It's too bad I got banned, or I might have gotten up to his level. Well, fuck da STF (police). I hope FF14 is good enough that we WON'T need a fucking STF that hands out bans for no credible reasons.

/lick
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Srs Bsns
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Or QQing. I miss SML. And it's fucking depressing that a total cuntwad like Futchy would rip off the name.

It's flattering that some folks outside the LS thought highly of our shell and our successes, but at the end of the day it was just a lot of fun to do a bunch of shit with a fairly small group of good people.

Quote Originally Posted by superzombie23 View Post
    Yup, this was all true before the fateful day of those Salvage dupe bannings in mid-late January. Jamofu ran one of the best Salvage LSs on Asura and got many items in a short amount of time. I'm in the mood to talk about my story around that time.
    I'm not gonna lie, this made me roofle. Hard.

After the banwave on Asura, most of the endgame LSs fell apart, and Jamofu was banned. Asura was the server most affected after all. I was in Demonhunter's VIPElite LS, one of the top LSs along with Supermarioland for Einherjar at least, and I ended up getting banned for almost no reason some time after VIPElite was eaten by bans.
    Lewl. Demonhunter has a long history of creating mediocre shells full of whatever gullible sheep will help him get what he wants. None have excelled, not even Excellence (oh the ironing).

And just for the record, SML didn't really do LS Einherjar. Members of the shell formed a separate group, but many of the members were from outside the shell and different leaders meant different tactics were used. Had there been enough interest/attendance to keep Einherjar in-house, we would've been much more successful at it.

I had the pleasure of knowing at least one of Jamofu's long-time acquaintances (whose name I won't reveal) in my Limbus LS. He was practically a mentor for mastering the job of DRK and had an Apocalypse, and he gave me many tips and helped me get into VIPElite. It's too bad I got banned, or I might have gotten up to his level.
    You have low standards, lol. His gear is great, but he's a profoundly average player.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I don't come out of hiding often to post, but I thought I'd mention this guy was probably one of the reasons that the salvage dupe was brought out into the open enough to result in the LM-17 wipe.

Not saying it wouldn't have gotten out there eventually anyway, but his salvage LS was constantly cycling people in and out, plus he shouted for pickup runs on a near-daily basis and introduced everyone he picked up to the "secret."

Now to eagerly await another moral fuckstorm.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sikozu View Post
    and ^ that ladies and gents is a wall of text I didn't even bother to read. :] Who cares? Not me, moving on!
    Oh and to everyone who helped out. Thanks a lot I think we got all the info we need on this user to prevent him from ever selling on our site again. Even if he did use another computer.

But you might want to keep this thread around for SaG and maybe reference in the future to come.
    It's the Internet, I can be the lead singer for Escape the Fate for all you know. Welcome to Masked IP, owait RMT are too smart, especially Kendrah1! Hai2uHondaCivicSI2009. If Craig Mabbit scammed you, would his name be Craig or would it be Samaj from India? Think about it for a bit.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast