Closed Thread
Page 8 of 168 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

If this is true, black friday at Old Navy, Free Lego RB with any purchase over 20 dollars, and free RB Guitar with purchase of rockband.

Old Navy Black Friday Ad and OldNavy.com Black Friday Deals for 2009

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

lego rock band came out on the ds too you know, it doesnt say which version they are giving out

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Even then, still free game you can return at walmart for 30 bucks store credit towards something else. $20 at Old Navy is easy to spend.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Better hope they dont slap the promotional codes on that stuff. Or punch them like they used to do when they do shit like this.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

you still have a walmart thatll just return stuff without a receipt? they've REALLY cracked down on that

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

The ones here still do it, but you can only do like 2 things a year.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

The 3 that are within 20 miles of my house do so as well. Only downside is you get I think the lowest price in the last 30 days, so if it went on sale recently, you get hosed a bit.

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Once again another sale from toys r us on new releases. This time its Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, which i know for a fact tons of people on BG are going to get(probably from gamestop or, worse, from walmart).

From 10am to 2pm on tuesday only, if you buy COD: MW2 for Xbox or Ps3 you get a free $20 gift card, but only if you are a rewards member(takes but 30seconds to sign up, and its free). Obviously all stores will have the normal version of the games, select stores will have the Prestige edition or w/etf its called.

Along with that sale there is another on new video games (namely Ratchet, MUA2, Uncharted, etc) that if you buy them you get a 10 dollar gift card. Combine 1+ 1 COD: MW2 and you get $30, Combine 2 + 1 COD and get $50 dollars.

If you've been keeping up with the gift card giveaways on these latest releases, you could be damn near $200 and/or buying COD for free and getting even more money back to spend on whatever you like(like a christmas gift for your children)

It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Hiryo View Post
    Once again another sale from toys r us on new releases. This time its Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, which i know for a fact tons of people on BG are going to get(probably from gamestop or, worse, from walmart).

From 10am to 2pm on tuesday only, if you buy COD: MW2 for Xbox or Ps3 you get a free $20 gift card, but only if you are a rewards member(takes but 30seconds to sign up, and its free). Obviously all stores will have the normal version of the games, select stores will have the Prestige edition or w/etf its called.

Along with that sale there is another on new video games (namely Ratchet, MUA2, Uncharted, etc) that if you buy them you get a 10 dollar gift card. Combine 1+ 1 COD: MW2 and you get $30, Combine 2 + 1 COD and get $50 dollars.

If you've been keeping up with the gift card giveaways on these latest releases, you could be damn near $200 and/or buying COD for free and getting even more money back to spend on whatever you like(like a christmas gift for your children)
    Damn bro how much stock do you have with TRU? It's a good deal tho got Batman AA w/ a $30 GC as a rewards member, (non members got $20)

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Most (if not all) TRU are planned to get a pallet of COD: MW2, so you're probably looking at 50 for each system, maybe more? You should really try to get in when the store opens (most stores open at 9am now). Wait closer to 2 and theyre bound to be gone.

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Picked up a xbox360 arcade for 200 w/ 100 amazon credit, they are having another offering online at 12:00PST/2:00CST/3EST. Beats standing out in line at walmart this morning. Seems Amazon and Walmart have a real rivalry going on. $100 xbox too good to pass up with christmas right around the corner. Maybe if we are lucky next year they will be free, with the purchase of Project Natal.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Still have to buy an HD for it sadly. It's not really that good of a deal if you look at it.

Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
    BG Level

I was thinking about it, but for a 120gb MS HDD it's like $150 isn't it? Think I'd be better off waiting for a deal on elite. Plus with the wireless adapter, controller charging kit and headset I'd be looking at even more.. eh, I'll wait.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Yeah I wont be picking up an xbox again till late next year when fable 3 comes out, should be much cheaper by then anyway. This deal still isnt a very good deal at all. It just appears so, considering all the extra shit you need for it.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Minions View Post
    Picked up a xbox360 arcade for 200 w/ 100 amazon credit, they are having another offering online at 12:00PST/2:00CST/3EST. Beats standing out in line at walmart this morning. Seems Amazon and Walmart have a real rivalry going on. $100 xbox too good to pass up with christmas right around the corner. Maybe if we are lucky next year they will be free, with the purchase of Project Natal.
    Links? I've called the two Wal-Marts near me and they're both out, figure I could order it from online, but don't see anything regarding a 3pm sale.

Edit: Amazon has it:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Still have to buy an HD for it sadly. It's not really that good of a deal if you look at it.
    Shows how much of a rip off the original price is.

Amazon's Deal of the Day is Dissidia for psp, for $22.98

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shojin View Post
    I was thinking about it, but for a 120gb MS HDD it's like $150 isn't it? Think I'd be better off waiting for a deal on elite. Plus with the wireless adapter, controller charging kit and headset I'd be looking at even more.. eh, I'll wait.
    You can either mod your own hard drive to work with xbox360, or buy one on ebay for cheap. Nowhere near the $150 msrp. Searching yields average price around 60~ bucks for 120gig.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Only thing i've seen for TRU was a sucky Xbox Arcade bundle involving some crap like the Pop cap Arcade games.

But besides that, tomorrow only tru will be doing the Call of Duty: MW2 sale again for everyone who missed it. You can get a free 20 dollar gift card for getting the game between 7am and 1 pm, and if you combine the purchase with a few other games like Uncharted 2, Lego Rockband, MUA2, Ratchet, etc, you can get a 30 dollar or 45 dollar gift card.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 168 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast