+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ivve View Post
    Sorry to double post, but is this becoming a more common theme in the news? Seems like every few months or so we get another story about someone who's abducted a person, kept them in captivity for years, and possibly (likely) had children with the abductee. What kind of sick shit, wow

Wasn't there the original scary old dude in like Austria, then someone else from the same region, and now this dude? Am I imagining the one in the middle?
    It is far more common than we probably think. Imagine the ones who are good at it and completely convert their abductees into their signifigant other/sex slave. It's more likely than you think.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

wow this entire story is disturbing, it's even more disturbing that the daughter went down on her half-blood old man. Sure she didn't get killed but is it really worth breaking the boundary of incests? if I got kidnapped and some guy was like 'Babies' I'd beg for the gun.

also if the girls daughters are 11 and 15, you gotta think that he was molesting them as well.

Old Merits
    BG Level

this story had some creepy parts to it. Also very sad that it comes out now police were called to the place several times but did nothing, and neighbors knew he was a sex offender and knew there were kids but assumed that law enforcement was keeping tabs on it.

Jaycee Dugard found but questions remain - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

ANTIOCH, Calif. - Phillip Garrido's unspeakable private life began unraveling in a very public place: a college campus.

He arrived Monday at the police office at the University of California, Berkeley, with two girls, ages 11 and 15. He announced he wanted to hold a religious event on campus related to a group called God's Desire. He seemed weird and unstable. But it was the pale, blonde, blue-eyed girls in drab dresses who really set off alarm bells.

"There were some things about him and the kids that were really alarming, that just didn't settle right with me," said Lisa Campbell, the department's manager of special events, who previously worked as a police officer in Chicago and a background investigator for the Los Angeles Police Department.
    Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

So she arranged another meeting for the next day, and called upon officer Ally Jacobs to join her. Jacobs ran a records check — and discovered that Garrido was a registered sex offender who had been convicted of rape and kidnapping more than 30 years ago.

The girls unnerved Jacobs, as well. They seemed programmed — "almost like ‘Little House on the Prairie' meets robots," she says.

The younger girl "was staring directly at me," says Jacobs, the mother of two small boys. "It was almost like she was looking into my soul. ... Her eyes were so penetrating."

When Jacobs asked her about a bump near her eye, "she immediately replied with this very rehearsed response: ‘It's a birth defect ... I'll have it for the rest of my life.'

"I was a little taken aback. ... She just wouldn't stop smiling."

'Kids were like robots'
    The older daughter, meanwhile, stared at the ceiling and looked at her father "in awe, as if she were in worship of him. I kind of got the feeling that these kids were like robots."

Garrido gave them copies of his book he had written called "Origin of Schizophrenia Revealed." They had a hard time following his conversation.

But he revealed the girls were home-schooled by his wife, with an assist from him. The girls said they had an older sister at home, 28 or 29, and that seemed strange, too, that she was even mentioned.

Finally, Jacobs says, Garrido grabbed his oldest daughter and said: "'I'm so proud of my girls. They don't know any curse words. We raised them right. They don't know anything bad about the world.'"

By then, she says, "my police mode turned into my mother mode."

A call was made to Garrido's parole officer. A terrible secret was about to be revealed.

'Creepy Phil'
    Garrido — known to kids as "Creepy Phil" in his neighborhood — had a reputation for peculiarity. He rambled nonsensically. He was dismissed as "kind of nutty." He said God spoke to him through a box.

Neighbors were worried enough about him to call police, but no one knew how bizarre his world truly was until last week when authorities revealed the stunning news: Hidden in the backyard of his cinderblock house on Walnut Avenue, behind a 6-foot (1.8-meter) fence, leafy trees and a tarp, was a compound of weathered tents, wood sheds and buildings.

What looked like a messy campground with mattresses, small chairs, bikes, books, piles of toys, a trampoline, showers, an outhouse, swing set — even a carved pumpkin — was really a prison, of sorts. Its inmate: Jaycee Lee Dugard, the carefree little girl abducted in 1991 who, authorities say, had been raped, held captive and shut off from society for nearly two decades.

As shocking as that was, there was one more stunning revelation: Jaycee was now a 29-year-old mother. She had given birth to two of her suspected abductor's children, two girls raised in isolation. They had, according to authorities, never attended school, never visited a doctor — and Jaycee, it seems, had never reached out to anybody.