+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

That shit was epic. That's all I'm gonna say.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

whole episode was out of control, every 10 minutes something insane was happening

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They hold fucking meetings... can you really call your gang "Sons of Anarchy" if you do that? I mean, really...

As much as I like Ron, I haven't watched any episodes after the pilot.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Klaatu View Post
    They hold fucking meetings... can you really call your gang "Sons of Anarchy" if you do that? I mean, really...

As much as I like Ron, I haven't watched any episodes after the pilot.
    Depends on your definition of anarchy, the little kid version that all the "rebels" in high school define it usually means no law whatsoever. I view anarchy more as if cities were sovereign, not chaos.

On topic, this episode was wild as fuck. I'm a little disappointed that Zobel is going to be back, I didn't really like his character or the actor who played him.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I need to catch this today I was watching college basketball while it was on.

Spoiler: show
    wut @ gemma/unser

ending was fucked up. also agreeing with meeze about zobel, fuck that guy and the actor.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Buckethead View Post
    wut @ gemma/unser

I don't think that was a bf/gf thing, more of a friendship thing, they've been playing Unser's loyalty to gemma and the old man a lot this season.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

yea meeze is right, that shit is just friendship, unser is the fucking man.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Son's
    >_>

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Gah so much shit left open for next season...

I hope prospect isn't dead, but he probably will be.. :/

Anyway...The whole Zobel thing, the Mayans warring now maybe, Tom Arnold gettin away, the Gemma thing, and the kid gettin kidnapped of course. And I'm surprised they didn't get more into Jax's dads death...although I don't know how they'd really explore that, but they hinted at it last season a few times.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The mayans aren't going to war because zobel was a snitch, and they're going to feel stupid for helping him out.

I wonder if Opie is going to stick to his word and go after the fed.

The big deal with the nigs and chinks is in danger because there is no telling how the irish are going to take this news. Though they know that the boy was a rat.

This sort of feels like they have a certain amount of seasons they want this show to go, and thats that.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I can't wait for season three, this is one of my new favorite shows to watch. I'm kind of sad not to have it to watch every Tuesday now.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

is prospect the same character that also boxers was slaying taryn manning in season 1.

im gonna be super heated if he is dead

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Ya, that's prospect, aka sack.

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 510Meeze View Post
    Ya, that's prospect, aka sack.
    Half-sack actually, but close enough. Like Clay said, he only has half a sack, but a hell of a lot of balls.

I thought season finales were supposed to have some fucking closure... There was none... at all... If that were any episode but the finale, I would be giddy with fucking excitement right about now, but god dammit, the word Cliffhanger doesn't even begin to describe.

I mean, I understand the underlying purpose of doing it this way. The Zobel story was finished. They showed that he was seconds from death, and it really wasn't even necessary to finish it. It was enough to know that they COULD have finished it and WOULD have finished it. Not to mention, Zobel is ruined anyway. Everyone that needs to know will know that he's a CI and I seriously doubt we'll ever hear about him again.

It was also very important character development for Clay. It showed that, despite the mistakes he's made, he really has learned where his priorities lie. That he would drop something that, moments ago, they had considered their most important mission at the threat to his "Grandson" proves what the club is really all about.

What I'm pissed about is that there are more loose ends at the end of the episode than there were at the start! Some fucking finale.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvrdragon View Post
    Half-sack actually, but close enough.
    They call him sack though.

I think the loose ends may be why I feel that this show was written to last x amount of seasons, it just feels like they want to throw everything at you next season. Maybe low number of viewers? If the reaction to the season on BG is any indicator of the population, the show isn't doing that hot, shit, Dexter gets two pages+ an episode. Maybe they were given one season to turn it around.

It was nice to see Jax's balls drop this season.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

i think it has a good future. F/X shows have never gotten a lot of action on BG and Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me, The Shield are all better than 90% of what most people here talk about. im sure if Sons had a japanimation character it would get 2-3 pages per episode. just look at faggot ass heroes

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Or homos, it seems it's cool to be a faggot on BG.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by 510Meeze View Post
    Depends on your definition of anarchy, the little kid version that all the "rebels" in high school define it usually means no law whatsoever. I view anarchy more as if cities were sovereign, not chaos.

On topic, this episode was wild as fuck. I'm a little disappointed that Zobel is going to be back, I didn't really like his character or the actor who played him.
    "A social state in which there is no governing person or group of people, but each individual has absolute liberty (without the implication of disorder)." If that's what you mean.

I still think the idea is an oxymoron. "Sons of Liberty" I would understand. Hell, it would even make for a great plot if they made them connected to the original Sons of Liberty.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    Son's
    >_>
    Must have been the same guy who named the show who made this thread. lol