+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Tajin View Post
    Shameless bump, nice way to end latest ep. seems in the end he might only get 1 son of anarchy
    Goddamn this show just gets better and better... one more left in the season. Holy fuck at the end of this episode. Thought it was pretty much over and then ... wow.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Ya, this show is god damn amazing. Every week is awesome.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Any guesses on the investor buying up the properties in town?
    Spoiler: show
    I'm thinking Zobell.

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

My predictions:

Jacks already wants the club to fall. That was made apparent when he stabbed that dude instead of taking him alive to roll on Hale. He's gonna read the letters that the Irish chick left for him and he's gonna catch a glimpse of Gemma and Clay's little secret concerning John Teller, which is almost certainly that John tried to disband the club as well, and they (or possibly just Clay) killed him to save it.

Jacks might kill Clay and possibly even Gemma. He'll probably let Jimmy get away to South America thereby letting that part of his deal with Stahl fall through leaving the club to take the full hit and do a good stint of time as well as screwing Clay's deal with the Irish, effectively cutting off the Sons' main source of income. They're already having issues pulling in people to cover for them while they're inside. Coupled with the incorporation of the police department, Sam Cro is a house of cards, and Jacks just has to sneeze to bring it all tumbling down.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

I think Stahl is now my favorite character.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

OH MAH GAWD.
    <3 this show. Fucking awesome way to tie up loose ends.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Man, every week is a new twist. Such a good way to wrap shit up. I was seriously flipping out at the end there when I thought it went one direction and then it went the other. There's a 4th season coming right? Shit is so good!

Spoiler:
    Fuck Stahl right in her bitch ass. Get some you god damn cunt! She had it coming so bad man, glad Opie put a bullet in her skull to boot.

Wesley Crusher 4 Lyfe!
    Skywalker's Severed Hand

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Psychodwarf Ironflute
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I only have 2 words for that ending. Fuck Yea!

^ Those were the two words I would use as well. Any order.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

What a fuckin' ending. Opie using a mac10 to finish the bitch. She of all people deserved it the most. Jimmy getting a glasgow smile was amazing. Now the question is how is the next season gonna go. Most likely politics and new chief of police.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by vagus View Post
    What a fuckin' ending. Opie using a mac10 to finish the bitch. She of all people deserved it the most. Jimmy getting a glasgow smile was amazing. Now the question is how is the next season gonna go. Most likely politics and new chief of police.
    Depends on how much time they skip. If they skip the whole time they're in jail, the sheriff departmant is going to be firmly entrenched in Charming. But they could squeeze in a bit of the Russian mob stuff in while they're still in jail, if the show goes that route.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Good ending to the season. Couple loose ends I wanna see resolved next season is whoever is buying up the properties in Charming, Luanne's death & Zobell. And when is there gonna be all out war with the mayans, that would be crazy.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

With the Sons in jail, the Mayans may get greedy and try to take shit over I guess. It might be a whole new ballgame by the time they get out.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Damn this season was great! Outside from main cast, the actor who played Jimmy (Titus Welliver) gave such a grand performance for this show. His facial expressions alone did the job, not to mention the accent, yeah?

Agreed Elona, I nearly forgot that it was the Man in Black from Lost talking =P He is a great actor though, and I think he is exceptional as Jimmy.

Banned.

BG Level

Timeskip has become fashionable >.> That said, nice way to end the season.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    OH MAH GAWD.
    <3 this show. Fucking awesome way to tie up loose ends.
    Love how that was said before the last episode aired. lulz

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

loved this cover in the finale

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

<redacted>

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Season Four stuff.

The Sons of Anarchy went to Ireland on season three.

But series creator Kurt Sutter says he won't need to take the club anywhere exotic next year. That's because the town in which they reside will already be so much different than the one they've protected for years.

"Season 4 will really be about dealing with the ramifications of new information, and it's a different Charming that they're coming back to. It's a different gun business for them. The 21st Century really starts to creep into the town and into the club."

What does that mean, precisely? Sutter told TV Guide:

"I think ultimately there's a lot more progress in the town with Hale now becoming mayor there'll be a lot more development in the town. All the things they've been trying to avoid for years will ultimately start to creep in. If they can't keep Charming contained anymore, how do they deal with that?"

In the end, things will come down to Clay, Gemma and Jax. As usual.

"Ultimately, it is about the three of them and everything sort of is either background or devices to complicate all those relationships," Sutter says. "Clay has a personal connection with Charming and there's something about the karmic weight of if he can keep that town small and safe, everything else we do is OK. So I think it's important for Clay to maintain that relationship with Charming. It will be interesting to see how he deals with that this season."
    http://www.tvfanatic.com/2010/12/son...t-so-charming/

When it came to season three of Sons of Anarchy, there was one criticism on which most critics agreed: the story drove the characters, as Jax, Clay and company were often pawns in a series of developments outside of their control.

Creator Kurt Sutter fully acknowledges this fact in a new blog post, previewing season four and teasing:

"There is a big story that will drive a lot of the episodes. I'm hoping that character will move the episodes forward as much as story. By character, I mean the emotional lives of Jax, Clay and the others, and their relationships to one another."

Adding that he always planned on sending SAMCRO members to jail, Sutter explains he won't be "encumbered" by having to write around a major event such as a kidnapped baby.

"I get a reboot," he says. "You plug in and pick up where you left off. Rebooting means that you have to really do the homework on each character's life over the passage of time we've missed. What happened, how have they changed and how do you communicate those changes to the audience without belaboring a premier with buckets of exposition? But I'm really looking forward to that game. Anything can happen in fourteen months."
    http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/02/kur...y-season-four/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast